• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Thermal drone videos

Hootiewho

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 12, 2006
SC
Figured I would share some of the clips I have been making of various critters. Especially seeing how popular the thermal drones are becoming in feral hog control and locating downed deer. DJI Matrice 350 RTK and Zenmuse H20N.

Group of coyotes I found hanging around where a wounded buck was last spotted the night before. Hunter wanted to let the buck lay and hopefully bleed out. Check out the eyes on the second coyote pictured.

Wow.....DJI Matrice 350 RTK and Zenmuse H20N are very impressive! Thanks for sharing the excellent vids

Bar none the best gimbal payload with two thermal sensors, a crazy good day camera and an LRF.

With other drones, I have to fly around the property to PID with the thermal. With the H20N, I launch from my truck bed cover and can PID hogs in a heard of cattle at half a mile easily.

Price tag is up there matched with it’s level of performance 👍🏻

Last edited: