• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They’ve moved on to shooting cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 1mi from the fancy mall in St. Louis. I put away the LCP in a sticky and I got out the Milt Sparks and the .229 with a spare mag. You can pretend whatever you want, but when ANTIFA starts targeting cops for murder it really is on. They may be low level and bush league, but they are actually engaged in civil war. The Feds are absolutely right to call for NG and regular Army if necessary.

Meanwhile back at the ranch.

Fort Worth pd and protesters faced off monday and respectable protest was had and then a respectable disbanding of protesters.

No rioting no tear gass nada.

By 10PM I cut the news off and went to bed.

The skateboard (weapon) toting antifa was not seen.

Reactions: broncoaz
Speaking of this weekend, any of you guys coming to Odessa?

This is only going to agitate officers all around the country and give them even more of an us vs them mentality. You think they’ll have any second thoughts about kicking down your doors for confiscation if they believe everyone is against them?

Which will in turn of course only turn against the police the folks that would actually be the most likely to support them.

I'm about 1mi from the fancy mall in St. Louis. I put away the LCP in a sticky and I got out the Milt Sparks and the .229 with a spare mag. You can pretend whatever you want, but when ANTIFA starts targeting cops for murder it really is on. They may be low level and bush league, but they are actually engaged in civil war. The Feds are absolutely right to call for NG and regular Army if necessary.
Plaza Frontenac lol

Reactions: Fig
Status
Not open for further replies.