• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They are all watching us..every damn second

The bird watcher peta shits should be required to buy waterfowl stamps to use the facilities paid fo by the sportsmen.

Those people that come in and break all the game rules and the game deptment dont want to fool with them, because they pretend to not speak English. The game wardens that turn away should be fired.

Those people should be locked up thier vehicles confiscated and sold at auction, thier cell phones taken for evidence and lost.

But no, too busy looking for a profitable bust.

Needs changed a lot of it.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
I will say since the whole c-word thing started I’ve seen more park rangers and cops on patrol around the areas I fish at, in the past 3 years I haven’t seen one game warden or ranger...been checked for a fishing license on my last two trips out, and it is in a remote area where you have to hike in to reach the water. They have nothing else to do, can’t really fault them for doing their jobs.

Reactions: Ravenworks
It's a pretty thin argument to say that we need all this revenue collecting with guns...... because there are a few bad guys doing some bad things...

How about go after those actually doing bad stuff that ruin everything and stop playing revenue collecting bandits on everyone trying their best to be decent and have a good time????

Oh and about that OMG there could be poachers if we don't be evil to everyone instead.... get back to me when they stop introducing wolves to go eat the animals.... I mean if you have so many animals you want to start wolf packs to eat them all, I don't think you have much of a leg to stand on about poaching.... just saying...
Well the Department of wildlife in Ohio does a lot more than fuck around with poachers.
ODF&G coupled with OSU school of veterinary medicine does a shit ton to maintain our state

Just the work on insects alone is worth it, we won't talk about keeping track of all the illnesses in the herds
Oh whatever

Reactions: RTH1800
Took the family out to the lake with 2 kayaks in the back of the truck for me and my son to do some fishing with.
Pulled into the area right by part of the lake, its a city park.. but not in the city limits, but city cops can be there, because the city owns the park and a lot of the land.

I was pulling into a nice spot with a shade tree and had not even put my truck in park when the Lake Patrol spotted me and made a b line right for me.. I’m already working up a good mad before he stops and rolls his window down.. “Just make sure you launch those kayaks from the boat ramp and not the bank”
I just looked back at him and never said a damn word.
He paused and then said something about enjoying ourselves...

Then after I obeyed the Kings Army about the use of the Kings Lake.. I had to park my damn truck 300 yards from where we were set up under that tree and there were lots of people out everywhere so I was kind of nervous about it being almost out of eyesight.

Now here comes a city cop..driving by slowly.. cutting his eyes at everyone just looking for something to have an issue with...
He pulls right by my truck and stopped..acting like he was having an issue with were it was parked.. although it was not blocking the road and no signs were there prohibiting parking...

So I go walking down there intent on moving it back up to where I was,, and he moves away and drives by slowly...

Then of course the game wardens were all there, checking to make sure everyone paid the King his Tribute to fish in his royal lake...

And finally, as we were leaving.. a county patrol came through...

I’ve been going there for 30 years and you rarely ever see a cop, even on holiday weekend unless someone starts partying and gets the cops called out..

Everyone was just minding there own damn business.. family’s were relaxing..cooking out.. fishing... nobody was bothering anyone...

We are being over policed

Anyone care to take a guess at the cost of patrols vs revenue generated from this paid public use site????

With no facts it's all just an opinion. Google obviously holds all the truths to be told!
couple weeks ago google sent me a location tracking report (a great new feature!) that told me everyplace i went for the last month on a daily basis.
even told me what times i walked my dog, and that i went 2.3 miles...

Reactions: RTH1800
If you say so.
Only hammer here is you. Any cop, any time, anywhere, doing anything, must be up to no good. Sound about right?
You're own words bear the truth.
There's never a second of self reflection. Look at this post of yours ^^^^^^. You immediately turned it on me to defend. It's ingrained and you can't help it.
As a reference.. (one of many) the dumbass in Georgia. Why did he go after the guy looking around a new construction?....... Cuz cops gotta police!! Am I wrong?
Just for shits and grins I will bow out of this and let you be the victim/ victor because you or one of your blue line brothers will hit the report button and Frank will send me to join AJ.

Fishing and hunting license fees, game management and fish stocking is such bullshit, they need to shut all that shit down and get rid of all the game wardens, seasons and harvest regulations. It’s the people’s animals, we should be able to take whatever, whenever, and however we please.

We also need to get the governments out of the real estate and land holdings business, there’s no need for public parks. It’s a waste of tax dollars. If you want to do shit outdoors, you should buy your own damn land.
So you're saying Bill Gates should own Glacier national park, and all of us peasants should stick to our 40 acres?.. I get what you're saying in principle but I do appreciate that we as a nation have some truly spectacular natural wonders that nobody gets to own. They are ours.

Reactions: deersniper
Your my favorite asshole.

Now go shoot your little pistol at 10 feet and brag about hitting the target again.

When that gets old try to quit posting bullshit statements on the internet. Or find some facts to back up your statement.

You don't.
It is possible to disagree with something in principle and still appreciate the practical and vice versa. I think Roosevelt (both of them) went entirely out of bounds. Practically, we are unique as a nation in at least having kept some of those places public. I don't agree with how it was done and most public lands shouldn't be. We do have some truly unique shit that I can at least appreciate the why. Not every thing is always black and white. Side note: everything Franklin D did was not only wrong but didn't serve any purpose beyond communist global bullshit.

You are or you're. For fucks sake write like you've been edumCated.
Your my favorite asshole.

Now go shoot your little pistol at 10 feet and brag about hitting the target again.

When that gets old try to quit posting bullshit statements on the internet. Or find some facts to back up your statement.

I talked to a game warden for about 30 minutes one day, while i was fishing. He never did check my license.

If you say so.

You're own words bear the truth.
There's never a second of self reflection. Look at this post of yours ^^^^^^. You immediately turned it on me to defend. It's ingrained and you can't help it.
As a reference.. (one of many) the dumbass in Georgia. Why did he go after the guy looking around a new construction?....... Cuz cops gotta police!! Am I wrong?
Just for shits and grins I will bow out of this and let you be the victim/ victor because you or one of your blue line brothers will hit the report button and Frank will send me to join AJ.
You did imply I was up to no good, did you not? I post about chatting up fisherman and you ascribe bad intent? I write traffic tickets, arrest drunks, and investigate crashes. I need to self reflect more? Wtf are you talking about? You have one stance regarding law enforcement and you spew it often whether it applies or not. This is a perfect example. You totally missed my point when I addressed the OP.

With regard to Georgia, I agree that was a shit show. Those assholes will find themselves in front of a jury soon enough.

So you're saying Bill Gates should own Glacier national park, and all of us peasants should stick to our 40 acres?.. I get what you're saying in principle but I do appreciate that we as a nation have some truly spectacular natural wonders that nobody gets to own. They are ours.
Did you even read the rest of the thread?

Since you wish to continue this I'll respond with my viewpoint.
You did imply I was up to no good, did you not? I post about chatting up fisherman and you ascribe bad intent? I write traffic tickets, arrest drunks, and investigate crashes. I need to self reflect more? Wtf are you talking about? You have one stance regarding law enforcement and you spew it often whether it applies or not. This is a perfect example. You totally missed my point when I addressed the OP.

With regard to Georgia, I agree that was a shit show. Those assholes will find themselves in front of a jury soon enough.
Self reflect on this.

You stated that 99% of your contacts result in no police action on your part.
You initiate contact with civilians that you have not witnessed doing anything wrong. But you initiate that contact anyway. Why? Because you are suspicious of everyone? Because you know that if you chat them up they might say something that you can use? Take a trip in your pov in civies and act like a normal person and then try and initiate that same contact. Most people will look at you like you're a Martian and some will probably tell you to fuck off. Most of the people believe that when you pull up in a patrol car and initiate contact that they are obligated to answer your questions. You know that your uniform, the way you speak, your stance and intimidating attitude puts you on a different level.
You know that and take advantage of the situation.

Even your writing reflects that. Look at your post above. After framing my statement as bad. (You implied that I was up to no good). You go on to list your virtuous actions of taking out the trash. (I write traffic tickets, arrest drunks.....). Then more attacks on my character (you have one view... and you spew it.....) Then you try to paint me as ignorant by stating that I missed your point. That was a pretty nice touch. Can you not see how what you are has invaded every aspect of your life? I am going to guess that even out of uniform you are looking for something that may be suspicious.
So, reflect on why you are initiating contact with people that have done nothing wrong. People that you would never approach if in civies.
Hammer much?

Since you wish to continue this I'll respond with my viewpoint.

Self reflect on this.

You stated that 99% of your contacts result in no police action on your part.
You initiate contact with civilians that you have not witnessed doing anything wrong. But you initiate that contact anyway. Why? Because you are suspicious of everyone? Because you know that if you chat them up they might say something that you can use? Take a trip in your pov in civies and act like a normal person and then try and initiate that same contact. Most people will look at you like you're a Martian and some will probably tell you to fuck off. Most of the people believe that when you pull up in a patrol car and initiate contact that they are obligated to answer your questions. You know that your uniform, the way you speak, your stance and intimidating attitude puts you on a different level.
You know that and take advantage of the situation.

Even your writing reflects that. Look at your post above. After framing my statement as bad. (You implied that I was up to no good). You go on to list your virtuous actions of taking out the trash. (I write traffic tickets, arrest drunks.....). Then more attacks on my character (you have one view... and you spew it.....) Then you try to paint me as ignorant by stating that I missed your point. That was a pretty nice touch. Can you not see how what you are has invaded every aspect of your life? I am going to guess that even out of uniform you are looking for something that may be suspicious.
So, reflect on why you are initiating contact with people that have done nothing wrong. People that you would never approach if in civies.
Hammer much?
I’m stunned. You’re an absolute idiot.

Reactions: MCHOG
I am shocked. I thought you were actually capable of discourse.
I’m stunned. You’re an absolute idiot.
So, do you just not want to answer why you initiate contact with citizens and "chat with" them and dodge the question by name calling?
Sucks when you are not at an advantage, doesn't it?
I'd say that you are funny man but your stated actions are shameful.
I will take your last insult as you are incapable of discourse and wish to discontinue this. I will ask one thing of you though.
Next time you choose to initiate contact with a citizen. Ask yourself why am I doing this? Did I see this person committing a crime? Or am I going to chat him up in the hope that they will incriminate themselves? Or give me something to justify further investigation?

I am shocked. I thought you were actually capable of discourse.

So, do you just not want to answer why you initiate contact with citizens and "chat with" them and dodge the question by name calling?
Sucks when you are not at an advantage, doesn't it?
I'd say that you are funny man but your stated actions are shameful.
I will take your last insult as you are incapable of discourse and wish to discontinue this. I will ask one thing of you though.
Next time you choose to initiate contact with a citizen. Ask yourself why am I doing this? Did I see this person committing a crime? Or am I going to chat him up in the hope that they will incriminate themselves? Or give me something to justify further investigation?
You keep saying the same thing over and over. Each time you ascribe bad intent on my part. I told you why I talk to them, I also told you what forms my enforcement actions take. Traffic tickets, dui arrests, and collision investigations. I’ve never asked a fisherman for their license, never written one a ticket related to their recreation, never checked their kreels for fish counts. I talk to them because I’m engaging the community. We also have hikers, hunters and sightseers here in abundance, and same goes for them. You know how many stinky and hungry PCT hikers I’ve given a ride into town? You want to believe so bad that I’m digging for dirt, and you’re wrong. They drink and drive, speed, or crash their cars, I’m all over it. You’re also dead wrong about how I’m received by the public. Not everyone thinks the way you do, and you can’t understand that, that’s why you’re an idiot. You’re the one who needs the self reflection.

Here’s picture of the beat I typically work. 600 sq/miles of Easter Sierra. Not a single traffic signal, and only handful of stop signs. Just a bunch of tourists doing stuff I’d be doing if I wasn’t on duty
11286456-3402-49F5-94B1-0D9DB1656D93.jpeg

Last year, right where this picture was taken, I encountered a young man that had just downed his first archery buck. He asked if I wanted to see it and I said hell ya. Turned out the lad had never field dressed a deer. I signed his tag for him, then held the rear legs and talked him through it. I even helped him drag it to his vehicle. One of the coolest things I’ve done on the job. Are you telling me I should have driven by because I saw no evidence of criminal activity? Fuck that. Not everyone hates the cops like you do, get it through your head.

Go ahead, tell me again how I’m really just out to nab me some fisherman,

Last edited:
That which can be attributed to alcohol at 10:00 Friday night must have it’s origins reconsidered at 10:00 Saturday morning.

Reactions: Supersubes
You keep saying the same thing over and over. Each time you ascribe bad intent on my part. I told you why I talk to them, I also told you what forms my enforcement actions take. Traffic tickets, dui arrests, and collision investigations. I’ve never asked a fisherman for their license, never written one a ticket related to their recreation, never checked their kreels for fish counts. I talk to them because I’m engaging the community. We also have hikers, hunters and sightseers here in abundance, and same goes for them. You know how many stinky and hungry PCT hikers I’ve given a ride into town? You want to believe so bad that I’m digging for dirt, and you’re wrong. They drink and drive, speed, or crash their cars, I’m all over it. You’re also dead wrong about how I’m received by the public. Not everyone thinks the way you do, and you can’t understand that, that’s why you’re an idiot. You’re the one who needs the self reflection.

Here’s picture of the beat I typically work. 600 sq/miles of Easter Sierra. Not a single traffic signal, and only handful of stop signs. Just a bunch of tourists doing stuff I’d be doing if I wasn’t on duty View attachment 7339449
Last year, right where this picture was taken, I encountered a young man that had just downed his first archery buck. He asked if I wanted to see it and I said hell ya. Turned out the lad had never field dressed a deer. I signed his tag for him, then held the rear legs and talked him through it. I even helped him drag it to his vehicle. One of the coolest things I’ve done on the job. Are you telling me I should have driven by because I saw no evidence of criminal activity? Fuck that. Not everyone hates the cops like you do, get it through your head.

Go ahead, tell me again how I’m really just out to nab me some fisherman,

love me some Sierras! If I don’t get up to Convict at least once a year, I’m a bitter man!
You’re a lucky dude to walk that beat.

love me some Sierras! If I don’t get up to Convict at least once a year, I’m a bitter man!
You’re a lucky dude to walk that beat.
After 16 years in Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside counties, it is a very welcomed change. So many lakes up here, hard to choose which one to visit.

Reactions: Dta1