• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They still won't stop

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Man,

We are living rent-free in their heads,

ipfehmjkapfhfnmj.png

The spikes are the attacks, which is why we see the Resource error message, they continue to try and take this place offline

On top of that, I saw the Twitter Jerks are still mentioning the site and are upset they couldn't take the "domestic terrorists and extremists" offline

They tried de-platforming us when they realized that wouldn't work they went this route apparently

Fascism is a natural state of mind, as proven by the behaviors of the mind control crowd.

This site is home to hundreds of thousands of long range shooters and to my knowledge exactly 0 persons have been killed by a Snipershide member wielding any of the firearms discussed here.

If you took the average citizen of the average large American city and replaced them with SH members Im pretty damn sure those cities would become nice places to live.

Instead - them:

“What are you doing, Zur?”.

“I’m burning down a police station with the cops inside while calling SH members domestic terrorists!!!”

It’s time and past time to just increase the “hey fuck you folks” levels to the maximum allowable by law and go from there.

Additionally, you should report this activity to the FBI Cyber Crime division and mention you have some suspects. Vocal ones. Who are admitting their crimes. Who might not be BLM members and thus off limits.

Not that it matters but are you able to see from where the attacks are originating from?

Reactions: deersniper
    No, you can only see broad views, they hide and block what they do

you see an origin, or where they want you to believe it comes from, but they bounce the signal

None of this is a straight line, there is no "identifying" a person, or group unless they want to claim credit and tell you

Most likely are beating on the door to take us down, or attempt a ransomware strike, stuff like that ... the site will go offline and I will get a Bitcoin Ransom request

• Angry
    Reactions: deersniper
    It will only get worse, SH has to be one of the highest traffic pro-2A sites in existence. We are a high profile target, from the SJW punks in grandma's basement to the one's whose agenda requires our channels of communication be silenced.
    Thank You Frank for your efforts to keep SH going.

man...it must be awful not having anyone to have sex with...so you have to spend your time attacking a website.

It’s not that expensive or hard to buy time on bot nets to do crap like this. You just go with good ddos protection and game on.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
    Just now when I clicked on here a message flashed that said something like "checking your browser before entering the site" or some such thing. It was just a flash, never saw that before.

Reactions: Jack's Dad
    Man,

We are living rent-free in their heads,

View attachment 7682678

The spikes are the attacks, which is why we see the Resource error message, they continue to try and take this place offline

On top of that, I saw the Twitter Jerks are still mentioning the site and are upset they couldn't take the "domestic terrorists and extremists" offline

They tried de-platforming us when they realized that wouldn't work they went this route apparently
    When you mentioned on your podcast that this was coming from the US and via Tor I wondered if it was those guys using something similar to the LOIC or other cheap booter services. Despite what the Tor website says attacks can be launched over it.

Well it really sucks that they can disrupt things to such an extent. Any way we can get Sucker- berge to become a member ? Then maybe his goons would leave us alone ?

I hope nothing happens to this forum because my doctor says it’s been very good for me. I have a great hobby that has taught me to shoot very effectively and quietly at extremely long ranges and the best part is I don’t watch the news so much anymore. And that means the angry voices haven’t been back for a while. You know the ones that really don’t like those leftist radical people that make me feel unsafe. Oh well I guess I better do some more reloading. Have a nice day. :oops:

Fascism is a natural state of mind, as proven by the behaviors of the mind control crowd.

This site is home to hundreds of thousands of long range shooters and to my knowledge exactly 0 persons have been killed by a Snipershide member wielding any of the firearms discussed here.

If you took the average citizen of the average large American city and replaced them with SH members Im pretty damn sure those cities would become nice places to live.

Instead - them:

“What are you doing, Zur?”.

“I’m burning down a police station with the cops inside while calling SH members domestic terrorists!!!”

It’s time and past time to just increase the “hey fuck you folks” levels to the maximum allowable by law and go from there.

Additionally, you should report this activity to the FBI Cyber Crime division and mention you have some suspects. Vocal ones. Who are admitting their crimes. Who might not be BLM members and thus off limits.
    I planted my flag.

It's time for these commies to put up or shut up.

Say when motherfuckers.

Any idea as to who 'they' are?

I mean, you know, some of us actually used to go visit people in their homes at 3am, because reasons.
    The same place the manufactured bat flue came from? You know, the same people Fauchi and Gates are partners with and have been financing to attack America? Or the streetshitters in Sri Lanka.

Most likely big tech, Satan worshippers here in the U.S..

DHS announced potential violence from right wing domestic terrorists encouraged by the false conspiracy theory from Trump that the election was stolen. The left doesn't like discussions on here about the election audits from several of the stolen states.

DHS announced potential violence from right wing domestic terrorists encouraged by the false conspiracy theory from Trump that the election was stolen. The left doesn't like discussions on here about the election audits from several of the stolen states.
    Dont fool yourself, they dislike a great many more things than that, here.

Their relentless pursuit of dehumanizing us would've led them here even if LL totally 100% banned any political discussion at all, simply because it is a place we enjoy. It would've just taken a little longer.

Frank, I hope the site and its integrity stay solid. You always knew it was coming and I am sad you were right.

When you catch someone and call them out with undeniable evidence of wrongdoing and they try and talk over and drown you out with nonsensical noise or hang up on you it means you nailed them.

AKFiles got hacked and account information was stolen awhile back. Not sure they ever recovered and it's even a site anymore. However, arfcom is going strong and there's no mention of attacks, although there's plenty of 'discussion' of the stolen election and communist coup of the government. They are now Brownell owned. Why is that?

meanwhile the left is rioting. who knows, maybe it is time the right rises up and shows them how to do it?

meanwhile the left is rioting. who knows, maybe it is time the right rises up and shows them how to do it?
    Sounds nice but any time anyone right of Elizabeth Warren does anything other than bitch from their couch the entire normie right rises up to condemn and shame them. Look no farther than the things your average "conservative" and Con-INC grifter says about Jan 6th.

Our problem has ALWAYS been being shouted down by our own side, long long before the radicalized segment of the left was as bold as it is now.

The left knows all it has to do is dig up some shit that even slightly whiffs of racism, sexism, or any ism or "phobia" and every supposedly right wing talking head and normie boomer style fudd fag down ticket R voter will do more to shut them down than Antifa ever could in their wildest fantasies.

Sounds nice but any time anyone right of Elizabeth Warren does anything other than bitch from their couch the entire normie right rises up to condemn and shame them. Look no farther than the things your average "conservative" and Con-INC grifter says about Jan 6th.

Our problem has ALWAYS been being shouted down by our own side, long long before the radicalized segment of the left was as bold as it is now.

The left knows all it has to do is dig up some shit that even slightly whiffs of racism, sexism, or any ism or "phobia" and every supposedly right wing talking head and normie boomer style fudd fag down ticket R voter will do more to shut them down than Antifa ever could in their wildest fantasies.
    I get it

I said in VA that they should have been more 'pushy' but alas

Reactions: TheMammoth
    Any reason Malware would be blocking the Portajohn thread? I get a report that ufile.io is the problem.