• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They wanted more 'diversity' in the Oscars. Wirlstar!

So I'm starting to lean a bit more towards this being real. I am just learning that apparently Chris and Jada used to have a "close relationship" and that Will knows about it.
I know a lot of things that are fake that some people here are too fucking dumb to see in spite of overwhelming evidence, like a Biden victory in 2020, but a black assaulting someone in what used to be a civilized event and hurling F bombs? Just a matter of time.

Both 'actors' had nothing to gain by staging it. Chris Rock got bitch slapped and lost street cred on live tv and Wil Smith got played like the cuck he is by his cheating wife and made a fool of himself. As a result, now everyone, including myself, learned about his marriage and that he's been eating a lot of creampies because he tried to play man.

Last edited:
Reactions: ggmanning
I know a lot of things that are fake that some people here are too fucking dumb to see in spite of overwhelming evidence, like a Biden victory in 2020, but a black assaulting someone in what used to be a civilized event and hurling F bombs? Just a matter of time.

Both 'actors' had nothing to gain by staging it. Chris Rock got bitch slapped and lost street cred on live tv and Wil Smith got played like the cuck he is by his cheating wife and made a fool of himself. As a result, now everyone, including myself, learned about his marriage and that he's been eating a lot of creampies because he tried to play man.
There’s no such thing as bad publicity. And now the Oscar’s are in the news again, for a few minutes anyway.

Reactions: Charger442
I've noticed lots of righteous people talking about this incident and somewhat praising Will for standing up for his wife. And I'm not talking about people on the Left, I'm talking about Conservatives. If we were talking about a solid traditional marriage here then yeah I would be in total agreement with him defending his wife's honor. However, Will and Jada's marriage is FAR from traditional. An open marriage is NOT a real marriage. So I find it next to impossible to believe that Will had his wife's honor in mind. If it comes out to be totally 100% real, here's my theory why the slap happened. Will Smith has been a broken man for the past ~20 years. And yes, he fits the definition of a cuck pretty much perfectly. So anyways, the GI Jane joke happens. Will Smith actually had a moment of freedom to laugh at a joke about his wife. He then looks at her and sees she's not laughing and is giving him the "you better do something nigga" look. Will instantly reverts back to cuckdom and becomes his wife's lapdog once again and goes on the attack. Rock knows something is coming and probably thinks it's gonna be a Kanye thing when he grabbed the mic and said some shit and went back to his seat. Hence why Rock just stood there and kept his hands in his pockets. He thought the attack was gonna be verbal and not physical. After the slap Rock was clearly shaken. Neither of them are good enough actors to pull that off as a staged event. That's my theory.

Assuming it's real, I don't think any legal ramifications are gonna arise from this. Smith is far richer than Rock and would just pay Rock off. However, the state itself could prosecute without Rock pressing charges and even the Commies who run the Oscars could press charges. But my money is nothing will happen. That's Hollywood for you. If any one of us slapped someone on stage for telling a joke about our wives, we'd all have an assault and battery charge.

If he was actually wanting to do some damage - he would have clenched his fist and landed more than a single open hand. It was just a bitch slap for the publicity.

I've noticed lots of righteous people talking about this incident and somewhat praising Will for standing up for his wife. And I'm not talking about people on the Left, I'm talking about Conservatives. If we were talking about a solid traditional marriage here then yeah I would be in total agreement with him defending his wife's honor. However, Will and Jada's marriage is FAR from traditional. An open marriage is NOT a real marriage. So I find it next to impossible to believe that Will had his wife's honor in mind. If it comes out to be totally 100% real, here's my theory why the slap happened. Will Smith has been a broken man for the past ~20 years. And yes, he fits the definition of a cuck pretty much perfectly. So anyways, the GI Jane joke happens. Will Smith actually had a moment of freedom to laugh at a joke about his wife. He then looks at her and sees she's not laughing and is giving him the "you better do something nigga" look. Will instantly reverts back to cuckdom and becomes his wife's lapdog once again and goes on the attack. Rock knows something is coming and probably thinks it's gonna be a Kanye thing when he grabbed the mic and said some shit and went back to his seat. Hence why Rock just stood there and kept his hands in his pockets. He thought the attack was gonna be verbal and not physical. After the slap Rock was clearly shaken. Neither of them are good enough actors to pull that off as a staged event. That's my theory.

Assuming it's real, I don't think any legal ramifications are gonna arise from this. Smith is far richer than Rock and would just pay Rock off. However, the state itself could prosecute without Rock pressing charges and even the Commies who run the Oscars could press charges. But my money is nothing will happen. That's Hollywood for you. If any one of us slapped someone on stage for telling a joke about our wives, we'd all have an assault and battery charge.
Before last night I knew nothing about those people, the Oscars or what movies were even nominated.. But after this event I learned Will Smith is married to a whore in an open marriage named Jada that screwed her son's friends to the full knowledge and approval of Smith. And that is more than I wanted to know.

• Wow
Reactions: RUTGERS95
The should get Jerry Springer to host the Oscars going forward since its at that level now.

And they are calling that girl slap violence! lol lol!

When I did ride-alongs with a couple of APD buddies in the club district of Austin I learned black homosexuals and trannies liked to get slaphappy. They are as volatile as their straight counterparts but more sneaky and vicious.

If it was real.
Will Smith walks up on a guy that is much smaller and takes a free shot on his face. Chris takes that shot, smiles and continues with comedy.
Will Smith is now thinking.... I bet that why my wife sleeps with other dudes. I should apologize before he kicks my ass.

So “Slappy” apologized, Smith is the living breathing liberal I always talk about. They act 100% on emotions with no self control. No thought, just emotional reaction!
Made me laugh!🤣

He must of not hit him that hard because there wasn't a red mark.......
May not be a red mark, but there were...
1648553731812.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
Holy crap some of you actually think this is real :ROFLMAO:
No, everything is 'staged.' Everything is always 'obviously fake.'

What I care less about than Hollywood and it's token actors is if anyone thinks it's staged or not, anymore than if I care if similar dumbfucks don't believe the pandemic was manufactured or the election was stolen. I can't fix fucking stupid and I'm not going to try.

I'll just say this, if it was 'staged' than Will Smith wouldn't have been laughing when the comment was first made until his whore wife rolled her eyes. He would have been waiting for his que so he could act mad as soon as it was said. He is an actor you know.

And if Chris Rock was in on this 'staged' stunt like some of you morons are quick to default to instead of just witnessing more black on black violence and you don't think he would have had a witty comeback line prepared after getting bitchslapped on live TV instead of standing there humiliated and speechless, only able to say "Wow...wow" as Smith continued to assault him verbally with F bombs; if some here think a multi-millionaire comedian that doesn't need the money, thats made those millions and reputation by always being in control with a funny line is going to stand on stage humiliated with nothing edgy to say and take one for the Oscar's rating team, some of you are retarded. 😆

Last edited:
705B32A6-7D50-40AD-AD50-5EAC9D908ED6.jpeg

Attachments

• FD76BCBC-7D32-47A8-B7C1-B697C0F3382A.jpeg
    FD76BCBC-7D32-47A8-B7C1-B697C0F3382A.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 111
  • C152A270-6705-41CA-AFEF-91FA6B7FE0BA.jpeg
    C152A270-6705-41CA-AFEF-91FA6B7FE0BA.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 2044FCB4-F97E-4A36-8DC6-96605ECF44FB.jpeg
    2044FCB4-F97E-4A36-8DC6-96605ECF44FB.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 01E5DC61-B950-4CBC-BD47-3890C7858185.jpeg
    01E5DC61-B950-4CBC-BD47-3890C7858185.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 102
  • 94CC8B36-F716-4563-9E4C-8AC25BB74A93.jpeg
    94CC8B36-F716-4563-9E4C-8AC25BB74A93.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 102
  • EB35898F-59A1-4B4F-8B6D-9BB5FB87C4DF.jpeg
    EB35898F-59A1-4B4F-8B6D-9BB5FB87C4DF.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 103
  • A8EE9306-B18F-4332-87CA-B3A025D659DE.jpeg
    A8EE9306-B18F-4332-87CA-B3A025D659DE.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 70E618E3-9F19-47D4-B056-95ABB28FF528.jpeg
    70E618E3-9F19-47D4-B056-95ABB28FF528.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 107
  • D8F751F8-683E-49E6-BCC0-8FAB7C9959C0.jpeg
    D8F751F8-683E-49E6-BCC0-8FAB7C9959C0.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 28F58E2F-BDB8-46D9-AF88-E6ACC0651B72.jpeg
    28F58E2F-BDB8-46D9-AF88-E6ACC0651B72.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 96
  • 7516920F-DEEC-4503-83D9-2DF8C88F3106.jpeg
    7516920F-DEEC-4503-83D9-2DF8C88F3106.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 07102D7E-777A-42F7-948B-1C99571100F2.jpeg
    07102D7E-777A-42F7-948B-1C99571100F2.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 8395424D-0E68-42C7-BF3E-C9DEB5EB16FA.jpeg
    8395424D-0E68-42C7-BF3E-C9DEB5EB16FA.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 0BB3C694-55A4-4C52-B70E-0FF300EEF784.jpeg
    0BB3C694-55A4-4C52-B70E-0FF300EEF784.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 6DF6B1E7-D90A-46E8-94D1-7E045828773E.jpeg
    6DF6B1E7-D90A-46E8-94D1-7E045828773E.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 488C51F5-1AF1-4C5C-99BB-C41066CE1E2D.jpeg
    488C51F5-1AF1-4C5C-99BB-C41066CE1E2D.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 7149FE04-3653-40B1-A1A5-94BA30C40765.jpeg
    7149FE04-3653-40B1-A1A5-94BA30C40765.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 22202FF2-FCAE-44F9-8B63-2BA769AC781C.jpeg
    22202FF2-FCAE-44F9-8B63-2BA769AC781C.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 983FE742-24AE-4617-9EED-D2FC2ABAB84A.jpeg
    983FE742-24AE-4617-9EED-D2FC2ABAB84A.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 103
  • E655FD10-DD72-4FBA-98D9-D779A798FA71.jpeg
    E655FD10-DD72-4FBA-98D9-D779A798FA71.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 102
  • CE1BB90A-8B11-4105-8F04-49050878EBBB.jpeg
    CE1BB90A-8B11-4105-8F04-49050878EBBB.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 5D867240-B56D-4EEC-96CB-E8142F492529.jpeg
    5D867240-B56D-4EEC-96CB-E8142F492529.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 95
  • C5B8D09F-D75F-44F7-B251-1AE418F727B2.jpeg
    C5B8D09F-D75F-44F7-B251-1AE418F727B2.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 107
  • 6A25906B-D8A1-40DD-9D71-503DCB24F7D2.jpeg
    6A25906B-D8A1-40DD-9D71-503DCB24F7D2.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 100
My vote for the comedian host for the 2023 Oscars is Joe Rogan. Aint nobody slapping that man.

Reactions: myronman3
C-Roc should have told Will, "Dude, you hit like a Gurl." Will is twice his size and if that was a real punch, should have decked the lil comedian. Just sayin. I say it was some old school WWF style staged BS.

A bitchslap has always been the ultimate humiliation and gesture of disrespect, thats why they call it a bitchslap. There's no such thing as a bitchpunch.

In the colonial days, a slap or glove to the face was a formal challenge to a duel and a justifiable defense for killing a man that challenged your honor.

Funny he is concerned with his wife’s name in Chris’ mouth, but not all the men in his wife’s mouth.

Ether one of two things

staged, as their viewership is VERY low and ether Chris is a damn hard ass mofo, or that slap wasn’t enough to even move him a inch

You can take smith out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out of smith.

Reactions: candyx
Still trying to figure out why anyone cares
My first thought was why would anyone give these people and this shitshow 2 seconds of time? This is the thug behavior coming to your neighborhood: schools, malls, restaurants. Just a matter of time unless those capable of rational thought decide to intervene.

My first thought was why would anyone give these people and this shitshow 2 seconds of time? This is the thug behavior coming to your neighborhood: schools, malls, restaurants. Just a matter of time unless those capable of rational thought decide to intervene.
A majority of hollyweird can be compared to a stray animal. The more it gets fed, the bolder it gets.

My vote for the comedian host for the 2023 Oscars is Joe Rogan. Aint nobody slapping that man.
I would have loved to see that, would have been lights out for ol fresh prince. Pretty sure smith wouldn't have had the balls.

Reactions: myronman3
Would have loved to see Mel Gibson make that joke and see what Will does or doesn't do.

you stole my thunder with that second post. just watched a clip with Rogan; he is really unhappy with smith. i'd bet he'd take the job next year to roast smith. joe will take your head off in a blink; he is the real deal.

i have a buddy who's daughter has alopecia. there is NOT a hairline, no regrowth. his wife, whatever she has, does NOT have alopecia in the true definition. i read the description of what she actually has, and it is basically "male pattern baldness"; so the smith's can stop with the "we are teh victims" crap.

all that being said, i am still not convinced to a certainty it was real.

Last edited:
It was stated on the radio today that they wondered why he was getting away with it. Assault someone in front of a live audience and with a couple million watching on TV and nothing. Take your mask off for an extra second to eat on an airplane and they will turn it around and have the cops waiting for you.

It was stated on the radio today that they wondered why he was getting away with it. Assault someone in front of a live audience and with a couple million watching on TV and nothing. Take your mask off for an extra second to eat on an airplane and they will turn it around and have the cops waiting for you.
That’s easy, we are poors. Hollywood and politicians are the elites. Can’t wait for the great “reset” the shoe will be on the other foot.

Reparations ..........

Because once again, it would be the black man being 'kept down by the man.'

What I care less about than Hollywood and it's token actors is if anyone thinks it's staged or not, anymore than if I care if similar dumbfucks don't believe the pandemic was manufactured or the election was stolen. I can't fix fucking stupid and I'm not going to try.

I'll just say this, if it was 'staged' than Will Smith wouldn't have been laughing when the comment was first made until his whore wife rolled her eyes. He would have been waiting for his que so he could act mad as soon as it was said. He is an actor you know.

And if Chris Rock was in on this 'staged' stunt like some of you morons are quick to default to instead of just witnessing more black on black violence and you don't think he would have had a witty comeback line prepared after getting bitchslapped on live TV instead of standing there humiliated and speechless, only able to say "Wow...wow" as Smith continued to assault him verbally with F bombs; if some here think a multi-millionaire comedian that doesn't need the money, thats made those millions and reputation by always being in control with a funny line is going to stand on stage humiliated with nothing edgy to say and take one for the Oscar's rating team, some of you are retarded. 😆

You obviously care very deeply about this.
TL DR.
You are throwing a temper tantrum cause most sane people understand this was obviously staged.
We are all morons except you and a few other dipshits and assholes.

Reactions: atomic41
the greatest diversity the left could offer is
1648603113691.jpeg

setting them selves on fire in mass . Got my popcorn and a couple beers and a lawn chair at the ready for that news broadcast .

]

So I'm starting to lean a bit more towards this being real. I am just learning that apparently Chris and Jada used to have a "close relationship" and that Will knows about it.

A bitchslap has always been the ultimate humiliation and gesture of disrespect, thats why they call it a bitchslap. There's no such thing as a bitchpunch.

In the colonial days, a slap or glove to the face was a formal challenge to a duel and a justifiable defense for killing a man that challenged your honor.

It was absolutely staged. Will Smith leaned back while he was slapping him. Who does that? Then turns around laughing and smiling?

The fact you are defending it so hard as being real is weird.

Two actors acting on a show giving awards for acting in acting pictures?

You obviously care very deeply about this.
TL DR.
You are throwing a temper tantrum
cause most sane people understand this was obviously staged.
We are all morons except you and a few other dipshits and assholes.
So, you didn't read because it was too long and your ADD doesn't allow you to and yet you somehow know I threw a temper tantrum.

I bet you you think all the brawls by the rich and vibrant crowd that show up at Denny's or iHop after clubs let out are 'obviously staged.'
Fuck off, you retarded son of a whore.

Tex, you either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain.
No man, @TexPatriot and I can disagree, he’s not a villain. We’re united on higher ideals, a disagreement down here means nothing. We’re still “us” to one another as certainly as we are still “them” to you.

Reactions: TexPatriot
So, you didn't read because it was too long and your ADD doesn't allow you to and yet you somehow know I threw a temper tantrum.

I bet you you think all the brawls by the rich and vibrant crowd that show up at Denny's or iHop after clubs let out are 'obviously staged.'
Fuck off, you retarded son of a whore.
I read every word of your mental masturbation in this thread. Its ALL been one convoluted sycophantic diatribe about how stupid anyone is, who will challenge you on the validity of "the slap".
Show me a still frame pic of the point of contact, then we can argue some more.
I would argue with you now, but all the pertinent points have already been made by others who I agree with.
I may be retarded, but I'm not gullible.