• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They wanted more 'diversity' in the Oscars. Wirlstar!

I read every word of your mental masturbation in this thread. Its ALL been one convoluted sycophantic diatribe about how stupid anyone is, who will challenge you on the validity of "the slap".
Show me a still frame pic of the point of contact, then we can argue some more.
I would argue with you now, but all the pertinent points have already been made by others who I agree with.
I may be retarded, but I'm not gullible.

He may have actually hit him, doesn't mean it wasn't staged and he knew it was coming.

Basically those people are whores doing anything for money. "Acting" a certain way, for money, if you will

I read every word of your mental masturbation in this thread. Its ALL been one convoluted sycophantic diatribe about how stupid anyone is, who will challenge you on the validity of "the slap".
Show me a still frame pic of the point of contact, then we can argue some more.
I would argue with you now, but all the pertinent points have already been made by others who I agree with.
I may be retarded, but I'm not gullible.
Hey idiot, a guy got slapped on live tv, you heard it, saw it, unless you deny that too, Chris Rock's face was red and starting to puff. I don't need to show frame by frame. It wasn't the Zapruder film.

I don't understand WTF was so conspiratorial about it. A no class thug assaulted another smaller black, it happens all the time.

Hey idiot, a guy got slapped on live tv, you heard it, saw it, unless you deny that too, Chris Rock's face was red and starting to puff. I don't need to show frame by frame. It wasn't the Zapruder film.

I don't understand WTF was so conspiratorial about it. A no class thug assaulted another smaller black, it happens all the time.

Keanu reeves can stop bullets and Angelina Jolie can curve bullets. I saw it on TV. It happened

Keanu reeves can stop bullets and Angelina Jolie can curve bullets. I saw it on TV. It happened
Have you ever paid to watch a live MMA fight or boxing match on PPV? Don't, they're obviously staged.

This is this the OPs very thinly veiled racist rantings. You see, in the OPs mind, this 'incident' happened because Chris Rock and Will Smith are black. Because they are black, they couldn't help falling to the basest of human conditions (pettiness and physical violence). And, the Academy is complicit because 'diversity.' The 'incident' must be authentic, or the story in the OPs mind falls apart. If the 'incident' were choreographed, then his 'black people just gonna black people' line of thinking doesn't fit.

Was it real or was it memorex? Well, Rock continued with the program like nothing happened and isn't pressing charges- going so far as to present Smith with the best actor award a few short minutes later. The Academy and LAPD both issued a milquetoast statements and Smith apologized in the scripted and noncommittal manner so common with celebrities.

I don't know why Smith 'slapped' Rock- I add the quotes because I'm not convinced it wasn't pulled. But, I know why this thread was created.

Reactions: Eostech and Choid
The amount of worldwide bandwidth and airtime this stupid slap has wasted is beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: JoshPutman
This is this the OPs very thinly veiled racist rantings. You see, in the OPs mind, this 'incident' happened because Chris Rock and Will Smith are black. Because they are black, they couldn't help falling to the basest of human conditions (pettiness and physical violence). And, the Academy is complicit because 'diversity.' The 'incident' must be authentic, or the story in the OPs mind falls apart. If the 'incident' were choreographed, then his 'black people just gonna black people' line of thinking doesn't fit.

Was it real or was it memorex? Well, Rock continued with the program like nothing happened and isn't pressing charges- going so far as to present Smith with the best actor award a few short minutes later. The Academy and LAPD both issued a milquetoast statements and Smith apologized in the scripted and noncommittal manner so common with celebrities.

I don't know why Smith 'slapped' Rock- I add the quotes because I'm not convinced it wasn't pulled. But, I know why this thread was created.
Correct. The argument seems to center on the accepted Pit belief that Black people are animals, the quibbling is simply over whether they are trained or wild. I guess that is the "greater principle" at work here. It's kind of gross.

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot

*yawn* So racism is the reason I posted the thread over an incident everyone is talking about?

*yawn* So racism is the reason I posted the thread over an incident everyone is talking about?
I think you posted the thread because you are a big fan of the Oscars, and probably get dressed in black tie to watch it at home.

• Haha
Reactions: WaywardSon
469F06F7-FA57-4C52-8E1A-D2FDA9438219.jpeg

Reactions: thejeep
Just another juicy-small-letty situation.
More blah blah for the talking Heads of television to beat their gums.
As someone who has never watched more than maybe thirty seconds of the Oscars at one stretch and that was back before getting up and manually changing the channel when I was a kid, what I saw on the highlight of the slap was a disgrace and just represents current Hollywood and the de-evolution of America. They reaped what they have sewn.

How long before they have metal detectors on the red carpet?

As someone who has never watched more than maybe thirty seconds of the Oscars at one stretch and that was back before getting up and manually changing the channel when I was a kid, what I saw on the highlight of the slap was a disgrace and just represents current Hollywood and the de-evolution of America. They reaped what they have sewn.

How long before they have metal detectors on the red carpet?
It's sown. You sow a field, you sew a shirt. I know it is pedantic, but if you are going to get Biblical about things, you gots to get it right.

It was stated on the radio today that they wondered why he was getting away with it. Assault someone in front of a live audience and with a couple million watching on TV and nothing. Take your mask off for an extra second to eat on an airplane and they will turn it around and have the cops waiting for you.
And Baldwin still walks the streets..

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
“the accepted Pit belief that Black people are animals”

What fucking forum are you reading? If that’s your opinion of the membership here, you should show yourself the door. You’re not well liked here to begin with and to hang that opinion of yours on everyone here will not earn you anymore admirers.

What fucking forum are you reading? If that’s your opinion of the membership here, you should show yourself the door. You’re not well liked here to begin with and to hang that opinion of yours on everyone here will not earn you anymore admirers.
Well, there is plenty of it in here, and nobody seems to have a word to say about it, so accepted seems fair. I get my ass back to the more respectable forums.

Well, there is plenty of it in here, and nobody seems to have a word to say about it, so accepted seems fair. I get my ass back to the more respectable forums.
When videos are posted of people acting like animals.... some members make comments saying so.
So if you condemn ALL members of the hide for the comments of the few - you would be the kettle calling the pot something or other in the same way. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Have you ever paid to watch a live MMA fight or boxing match on PPV? Don't, they're obviously staged.

I've gotten in the ring in front of a crowd of 1100 people, live. Not televised. I think I have a grip on what fighting is real and what's not.

Do you think WWE is real?

All the world is a stage.

.... And the end is near...

I've gotten in the ring in front of a crowd of 1100 people, live. Not televised. I think I have a grip on what fighting is real and what's not.

.... And the end is near...
I entered a couple of tough man contests when I was a young buck.... before a drunken crowd of nearly 50! LOL
I don't really remember whether I won or not.
It was an alcohol-related incident.

When videos are posted of people acting like animals.... some members make comments saying so.
So if you condemn ALL members of the hide for the comments of the few - you would be the kettle calling the pot something or other in the same way. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
This doesn't even make sense.

Pro wrestling is real. If it was fake then so many wrestlers wouldn't be getting permanently hurt or killed doing it. Just because stunts are scripted doesn't make them fake. Ask the ghost of Buster Keaton if all his stunts were fake.

Shows that, like many Democrat run cities, the Hollywood types, the Liberals, the Democrats, the Blacks, and probably most of the viewers don't care about black on black violence.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Reactions: thejeep
I have a friend that was in the NWA and a couple other wrestling promotions. He was good friends with a lot of the big names in the WWE and WCW. We went into the locker room during a WWE Monday Night Raw show. Those guys are real and put it out there for a great show. Almost every one of them had welts and bruises from their performance. Yes it is a show but they take a lot of real bumps in the ring.
It's a tough way to make a living.

I have a friend that was in the NWA and a couple other wrestling promotions. He was good friends with a lot of the big names in the WWE and WCW. We went into the locker room during a WWE Monday Night Raw show. Those guys are real and put it out there for a great show. Almost every one of them had welts and bruises from their performance. Yes it is a show but they take a lot of real bumps in the ring.
There was an interview years ago when one of the WWF stars was asked "is wrestling real?", the response was, "you can't fake gravity". Don't remember if it was Stone Cold or Mick Foley that said it...but it was a great answer.

Pro wrestling is real. If it was fake then so many wrestlers wouldn't be getting permanently hurt or killed doing it. Just because stunts are scripted doesn't make them fake. Ask the ghost of Buster Keaton if all his stunts were fake.

All very good points. And I'm not bagging on WWF, but it's a staged performance.

They take Hits, and they can't fake gravity, but they train with each other and rehearse scripted moves and stunts. Very similar to the slap. Staged. Fake. Pre-planned. Both parties in on it.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
All very good points. And I'm not bagging on WWF, but it's a staged performance.
Not saying it isn't. Much like stick and ball sports that have multiple games to get to the championship...ever wonder why most baseball and basketball games go the max number of games? It's all about the $$$. If the best team closed out "the series" (playoff or world...i.e. baseball, basketball, hockey) in the minimum number of games to move on, the stadium, tv network(s), team, sponsors, etc would loose a shit ton of $$$.

Reactions: FWoo45
Not saying it isn't. Much like stick and ball sports that have multiple games to get to the championship...ever wonder why most baseball and basketball games go the max number of games? It's all about the $$$. If the best team closed out "the series" (playoff or world...i.e. baseball, basketball, hockey) in the minimum number of games to move on, the stadium, tv network(s), team, sponsors, etc would loose a shit ton of $$$.
34% of World Series have gone 7 games. Statistically, it should happen 31.5% of the time with equally matched teams. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Reactions: Charger442
No doubt that it's a show and the locker room is all high fives on the performance. But you should meet some of those guys up close. They are riddled with scars and most have had the normal professional sports injuries. Knees, hips, shoulders and back surgeries.

They take Hits, and they can't fake gravity, but they train with each other and rehearse scripted moves and stunts. Very similar to the slap. Staged. Fake. Pre-planned. Both parties in on it.
My friend told me about a guy in the crowd that went after a "heel" with a hawk billed knife once. Those guys get stoked when they perform well enough that people believe.

Reactions: Cowpokey
No doubt that it's a show and the locker room is all high fives on the performance. But you should meet some of those guys up close. They are riddled with scars and most have had the normal professional sports injuries. Knees, hips, shoulders and back surgeries.

My friend told me about a guy in the crowd that went after a "heel" with a hawk billed knife once. Those guys get stoked when they perform well enough that people believe.
They live hard lives, and, from by all accounts, not very long, happy ones.

The stunts, falls, flips and dives from the tops of the turnbuckles are good athletic performances but pro wrestling is about as fake as it gets. Realizing that is part of growing up and comes after learning the Lone Ranger wasn't really shooting bad guys off their horses and Santa isn't real.

Those guys are well paid stunt performers that have to go to school to learn the tricks on how to take a fall, throw a slap and hit someone in the back of the head with a folding chair without getting hurt or hurting their fake opponent.

If they do actually get hurt in a choreographed performance it's an accident or negligence on someone's part. I'm sure your average MMA fighter could put Hulk Hogan or Steve Austin to sleep as fast as it takes to choke someone out.

I classify pro wrestling with the secretive world of carnivals. They are pre planned acts with planned outcomes. In the real world of boxing or other competitive real sports it would be called a 'fix' but it's pro wrestling and accepted as loosely choreographed performances with pre planned winners, heros and villains .

I'll never forget my uncle taking me to see pro wrestling in Austin when I was in the first grade and looking in a single smoke filled dressing room to see these giant wrestlers all mingling together or sitting there playing cards in Speedos, smoking cigars waiting to go onstage and act like they were killing each other. It was great entertainment but you'll see a more believable fight in a John Wayne movie.

Last edited:

Getting thrown over the ropes onto a cement floor or onto a breakaway prop table takes it's toll after awhile, no matter how well practiced it is. None of those guys are kids anymore. One wrestler got his ear accidently torn off in the ring ropes in a stunt gone wrong.

Some of those wrestlers take their image and position seriously and want to be the fake winner or good guy instead of the bad guy who pulls cheap shots and gets booed and overpriced soda thrown on them. One wrestler took it too real and stabbed another wrestler to death in the locker room because he was tired of having to lose to him. It's a weird business.

Tell a WWE wrestler that it is fake to their face. “Worked,” not ‘fake.’

This one needs to be filed under the ol' "believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see" creedo