• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This definitely sucks. Submarine lost.

Sooner or later, taxpayers footing the bill was going to come up.........

Sooner or later, taxpayers footing the bill was going to come up.........

Well I guess we will just have to repossess their subm………wait……i mean we will just have to put the owner on tria…….wait……….

0A03B738-4714-4B7D-BFFC-CAFF78F9B38F.gif

And yet, they didn't disclose what they were listening for and heard, allowing millions to be wasted on "rescue" efforts while the missing crew's families agonized waiting for any news. Anything to distract from FJB's bribery case and Hunter's plea deal.

Millions in wasted resources just for narrative protection. Imagine if someone involved in the rescue died.

You sick bastards made Fox News with your 'sick commentary'

I'm so proud

Skimming through the article, it's loaded with about as much hubris and narcism as 'ole Mr. Rush.

I'm sorry it happened and I feel sorry for the victims and their families. I have to work at it though, the majority of the people on the submersible should have known better than to get on that death trap. I guess the minority was the Paki and his Son. It's the Son that I feel the worst about.

It was a tragedy that didn't need to happen. I watched a bunch of clips of james cameron last night and he laid blame squarely where it belongs. Oceangate and Mr. Rush, in particular. Cameron is a harveyweird liberal elitist, so I naturally don't like the guy. But, he opened me up to a lot of new information and facts last night. The biggest being is that the "submersible community has a near (if not) perfect safety record, going all the way back to Trieste/Alvin in the early sixties.

Signed waivers of risk might be construed by a judge to just release injuries caused only by simple negligence. Waivers may be held by a judge not to release injury caused by reckless, or gross negligence, or intentional conduct. For example, just because the customer signed a general waiver, that still may not mean defendants intentional conduct won't still result in liability at trial.

Signed waivers of risk might be construed by a judge to just release injuries caused only by simple negligence. Waivers may be held by a judge not to release injury caused by reckless, or gross negligence, or intentional conduct. For example, just because the customer signed a general waiver, that still may not mean defendants intentional conduct won't still result in liability at trial.

A sub that isn't certified and a company that fired engineers/designers when they pointed out safety concerns will nullify that waiver. The dead CEO talking about "breaking rules" to build his submarine won't help.

I'm so proud

Fox:. And while dark humor and mockery didn't change the fates of those aboard, it was still a sad reflection to some cultural observers about modern humanity.
Pride month has entered the chat.

• Haha
Reactions: Carole Baskins

I'm so proud

I'm just waiting for my record contract... Not one of you has a Gordon Lightfoot Cover Band?

Damn, the Hide is slipping...

Sirhr

• Love
Reactions: FWoo45
A sub that isn't certified and a company that fired engineers/designers when they pointed out safety concerns will nullify that waiver. The dead CEO talking about "breaking rules" to build his submarine won't help.
They were so concerned about achieving 'wokeness' they built that death trap with no common sense and common knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of CF.

CF is great for containing pressure such as dive tanks, stronger than steel in fact, but piss-poor against outer crush strength.

You can carry rock in a woven basket and it will hold the weight from inside but will crush the basket flat from the outside.

Last edited:

I'm so proud

I used to work with a Canadian blacksmith making custom blades a few years back. His favorite saying ('cause we were playing with a kinds of cutting edge heat treat using molten sodium nitrate and such) was: "It's all fun and games until someone really gets hurt. And then it's *HiLaRiOuS!*"

VooDoo

I have to wonder how smart these people who signed up were? I mean, you don't have to be a scientist, an engineer or know anything about submarines or pressure vessels... if I crawled in there and saw a bunch of Autozone switches with F'ing Brother P-Touch labels on them, I would have turned right around and crawled back out.

I have to wonder how smart these people who signed up were? I mean, you don't have to be a scientist, an engineer or know anything about submarines or pressure vessels... if I crawled in there and saw a bunch of Autozone switches with F'ing Brother P-Touch labels on them, I would have turned right around and crawled back out.
I wonder if any thought they were somehow being ground breaking pioneers using experimental tech.

Reactions: BCP
Did better than the pressure vessel.

Damn Nintendo makes a great product.
How did that plastic piece of shit survive 1000's of atmospheres of pressure/ultra violent compression intact? WTF..
Should they have just built a giant Playstation controller to go under the sea in? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jgunner
How did that plastic piece of shit survive 1000's of atmospheres of pressure/ultra violent compression intact? WTF..
Should they have just built a giant Playstation controller to go under the sea in? :ROFLMAO:
Judging by the amount of natural light I would say it was taken in about 80-100 ft……

I wonder if any thought they were somehow being ground breaking pioneers using experimental tech.
Based on my life experiences of people doing stupid shit that no one else does: Yes, absolutely. They absolutely always think they've discovered "the secret" or that they "just see" something everyone else has missed, and everyone else "over-paying" are just suckers.

Ain't that the truth? How does a guy amass a billion dollars without any critical thinking skills?

'We're going to seal you into this homemade fiberglass barrel to go 2 miles under the ocean. First, you need to sign these four pages releasing us of any responsibility of what might happen.'

I'd feel smarter being strapped into the giant Vomitron ride at Six Flags by some carny with a neck tattoo.

Last edited:
Ain't that the truth? How does a guy amass a billion dollars without any critical thinking skills?

'We're going to seal you into this homemade fiberglass barrel to go 2 miles deep deep in the ocean. First, you need to sign these four pages releasing us of any responsibility of all the possibilties of what might happen.'

I'd feel smarter being strapped into the giant Vomitron ride at Six Flags by some carny with a neck tattoo.
Buddy in HS back many years ago worked at local hardware store. When the church festivals (yes Catholic) came into town and set up rides they would come into store to buy fasteners. He would ask what they were for and they would respond, for rides at the church. He would say you probably need grade 8 and they would say, no the cheapest you have.

Well maybe the diversion worked. You don't see as many Biden and Fetterman memes lately.
Noone that doesn't have ADHD has taken their eye off the target. It's going to take more than that to make people forget the Bidens are a crime family fronting for the deep state.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
I think one crew member at the steering wheel and 4 richy-riches. Mind blowing that it wasn't tethered but I guess they were feeling brave.

The crew member CEO is a Macy's descendant/heir.