• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This definitely sucks. Submarine lost.

It's a bit morbid but can I point out that the "engineers" on this debacle are now part of an extremely small group of people who can say they literally vaporized their boss? I mean, how many people throughout history can say thay?

unab 1.jpg

unab2.jpg

fragging.jpg

unab 2.jpg

A few pop to mind...

Sirhr

Reactions: mtrmn
Damn right. This isn't like the Apollo 1 fire where we had the best and brightest taking calculated risks with carefully researched and engineered equipment... This was hubris rolling the dice in a game of FAFO.

I don't take issue with folks taking risks in the spirit of discovery, enterprise, or adventure...

Mountain climbers take risks, but they do it with rated equipment... You won't catch me attempting to scale El Capitan with clothesline and keychain biners made by Chinese children and purchased at Dollar General.

Mike
There are in fact similarities with the Apollo 1 fire. NASA were warned by the contractor that the pure oxygen environment at 16.7 PSI was a potential hazard, and there had been a number of serious fires in pure oxygen environments that were well documented. A mixed gas environment had been proposed but eliminated due to cost & weight concerns.

And then there was Challenger.

The similarity in all these cases is that management & bean counters ignored solid engineering input because they had no understanding of the issues, nor the capability to learn. Good engineering is hard and requires time and experience to master (and I have to say a good relationship with the wisdom of the shop floor to work through the inevitable issues).

Time & experience managers and bean counters typically do not have the ability to master.

So I’m gonna go out on a plank and bet that the same ones trying to shame people for making fun of this whole debacle probably laughed like hell when that flat earth guy’s rocket smacked into the ground and killed him.

So I’m gonna go out on a plank and bet that the same ones trying to shame people for making fun of this whole debacle probably laughed like hell when that flat earth guy’s rocket smacked into the ground and killed him.
I’d say he proved his point.

If it were a round earth he would have glanced off the curve and ricocheted back into space.

Let me get in front of this Hollywood blockbuster movie for the record.

I officially predict there will be at least one member of the young diversity hire design team given a script that makes him sound intelligent who frantically tries to warn the greedy white CEO and old 50+ year old racist white engineers that misled him that a carbon fiber septic tank is a deathtrap.

He'll be filled with humanity and logic, trying to divert catastrophy and save the crew but to no avail but not before sticking his tongue down the only non diverse but most attractive girl in the cast throat who throws herself at him after she falls for his heroic, albeit futile, efforts.

A distinguished, elderly white president that is cognative and can actually speak intelligently, played by Tom Hanks, will be kept abreast of the harrowing ordeal throughout this nailbiter.

I predict what will not be in the movie. The fact that the US Navy actually heard the implosion, but waited to inform anyone because they needed the story headlines to cover Hunter Biden’s sweat deal from the feds.

I’m interested in what other countries might have had listening devices in the Atlantic that likely heard it, but somehow got the memo to not report it…….🤔

It's a bit morbid but can I point out that the "engineers" on this debacle are now part of an extremely small group of people who can say they literally vaporized their boss? I mean, how many people throughout history can say thay?
Makes you wonder if somebody wanted him dead? Like, intentionally used the wrong hardware or torque specs or messed with the controller? Hmmmm

Reactions: 101st
at least we can say that at least ONCE, a CEO's piss poor business decisions hit him so hard that it actually crushed his soul; so much so that we are guaranteed he will never make that mistake again. his days of shitting on people are OVER.

so there IS some positive to come out of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister Ridge
Betting none of them are suffering it. They're trying to figure out how to get this off their Resume's so they can join NASA or something.

Edit: And I'll throw a couple more turds in the punchbowl. I bet every one of them is blaming someone else... probably a cis-gendered old pasty person who created engineering in the first place and made it racist. AND that they are furious that the world is mocking them and that any questioning of their "Participation Trophy" sub is somehow hate speech. Quick, call the FBI.

Last... Want to bet that the 'heavy lifting' engineering was done by facetime? By these little retards working from home in masks. Distracted and watching MSNBC or The View out of the corner of their eye during video chats and TicTok messaging? You think they had real engineering meetings? You think they got in a room and bounced around ideas and, in the process, kicked the hell out of each others' input? Like engineers? No holds barred actual discussions. Oh no. This was all done from their living rooms, remotely... behind color-coordinated Home-Depot Plasterers masks. And any idea was greeted with "Wow, Latisha, that idea of using Home Depot Grade 3 bolts on that flange is genius." "I concur. I sent Latisha a smiley because she is so smart."

This is what engineering is these days. And marketing. Ask Bud Light and Target.

[/rant]

Sirhr
and in those "discussions", rest assured that no one's feels got hurt. i am quite sure that there was more concern about people's feels than there was about making something that actually stood a chance.

i am laughing my ass off over here. i just wish more of these dumbfucks would have been on that sub.

I predict what will not be in the movie. The fact that the US Navy actually heard the implosion, but waited to inform anyone because they needed the story headlines to cover Hunter Biden’s sweat deal from the feds.

I’m interested in what other countries might have had listening devices in the Atlantic that likely heard it, but somehow got the memo to not report it…….🤔
I was talking to a very weathy Biden/Obama supporting real estate broker yesterday about the implosion, when it actually happened, what happened, etc., and we both agreed it probably happened the day the vessel was launched at the time they lost comms with it.

I then mentioned the Navy was tracking it from the onset and heard the implosion with top secret equipment but it was not revealed and instead a 96 hr long search and rescue effort was made involving multipe countries and costing millions. All to divert the countries attention from the treasonous criminal Bidens.

Thats when the globalist in him kicked in and he said national security was the reason and most important, whatever TF that had to do with anything. Those people are evil sick fucks that will twist, justify and deny everything to cover for their anti America agenda.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder if somebody wanted him dead? Like, intentionally used the wrong hardware or torque specs or messed with the controller? Hmmmm

Like MH370? They are going with pilot suicide as the final theory...

As amateur as the vehicle seems, it stlll DID make numerous successful round-trip voyages to the Titanic. The hubris was taking others down with you.

I just wished there were a few different billionaires on board for that last adventure.

Oh I don't know... Zero Dark Thirty was totally factually accurate... nothing was made up, of course. To make a certain half-breed now living in Kalorama look like a Military genius. Oh, his biceps...

I am sure that Hollywood can turn it into a fantastic documentary-drama. Oh and old white people need not apply.

Sirhr

The Saturday mental masturbations of a unapologetic redneck:

The site of one of man's most glaring failures due to hubris. Has 111years later, become again the site of man's unabashed hubris, resulting in collosal failure.
The only bright spot this time, the "owner" paid the ultimate price for the hubris, instead of an employee.

I actually do feel bad for the 19 year old, but not any of the rest of them. 19 is still just a kid, and he was just a kid trying to make his dad happy. Can you imagine how much of an insufferable narcissistic douche submersible prick the dad must have been? Kid was probably just trying to make a connection with his dad, even though he was scared to death and did not want to be there.

His father is an absolute failure for failing to protect his child and putting him in that situation.

But he's a billionaire so of course he's smarter and better than the rest of us.

I actually do feel bad for the 19 year old, but not any of the rest of them. 19 is still just a kid, and he was just a kid trying to make his dad happy. Can you imagine how much of an insufferable narcissistic douche submersible prick the dad must have been? Kid was probably just trying to make a connection with his dad, even though he was scared to death and did not want to be there.

His father is an absolute failure for failing to protect his child and putting him in that situation.

But he's a billionaire so of course he's smarter and better than the rest of us.
idk...fuckwits that have kids more times than not raise fuckwit kids. especially WEF types. the only fucker i have any respect for in all of this is the CEO's kid that went to the blink182 concert. that kid might be a fuckwit too, but maybe he knew the guy was a douche and decided to do some partying upon learning of the demise of the shitstain. and his new inheritance. if there is a hero in this story, this guy is as close to it as we are going to get.

Like MH370? They are going with pilot suicide as the final theory...

As amateur as the vehicle seems, it stlll DID make numerous successful round-trip voyages to the Titanic. The hubris was taking others down with you.

I just wished there were a few different billionaires on board for that last adventure.
Yeah, they were just lucky those other trips their number didn't come up. CF wasn't intended to withstand those type of external pressures.

I'm sure every trip stretched and contracted the shell causing wear at the seal at the plexiglass window and flanges, allowing delamination of the layers. Once a weak spot was created it was just a matter of time.

But he's a billionaire so of course he WAS smarter and better than the rest of us.
FIFY...

He was a globalist WEF fuck and his kid would have been the same way. Like little Soros. Or little Bush. Or little Biden.

"Dad, this sub is unsafe, lets not go." Would have been acceptable.

Sirhr

I was talking to a very weathy Biden/Obama supporting real estate broker yesterday about the implosion, when it actually happened, what happened, etc., and we both agreed it probably happened the day the vessel was launched at the time they lost comms with it.

I then mentioned the Navy was tracking it from the onset and heard the implosion with top secret equipment but it was not revealed and instead a 96 hr long search and rescue effort was made involving multipe countries and costing millions. All to divert the countries attention from the treasonous criminal Bidens.

Thats when the globalist in him kicked in and he said national security was the reason and most important, whatever TF that had to do with anything. Those people are evil sick fucks that will twist, justify and deny everything to cover for their anti America agenda.
Once complicit in the crimes they will defend the regime to the point they themselves would accept their own destruction over denouncing the regime.

They are blinded by the money rolling in supporting their extravagant life at the expense of everyone else. They fail to see that they are nothing more than stool pigeons for the globalist swamp and that their money will worthless when things go T.U.; they will be first to meet madam guillotine, followed by the globalist swamp. It’s remarkable they routinely trash the very system that enabled their wealth.

Last edited:
This was 135lbs psi so at 6,000 psi I would imagine you would be turned into soup.

We need a debris field to close this thread.......

Hearing the Navy's recording of the implosion, that mf'r was loud! It maxed out the michrophone, hence the subsequent echos sounding louder.

Other than it was spooky, I have no clue what it was echoing off of other than underwater mountains and trenches on the ocean floor.

It I were on the sinking Titanic, knowing I was doomed to that watery black abyss, I may have pulled my gun out and ended it.
Wait there is a recording of the implosion?

The butt-hurt-leftists are upset that social media is producing all sort of humor and memes on Rush's folly.

What would they be doing if someone like Donald Trump was on that submersible?

Wait there is a recording of the implosion?
Go back a couple pages.

There is a recording of what it would have sounded like but not the actual implosion.

Seems the dude that posted it has some deep contacts in the navy and was able to get below the surface of this crushingly depressing story.

We will probably never get to the bottom of what the govt knew and how they tried to hide the implosion of Hunters dealings.

Reactions: Bender
Go back a couple pages.

There is a recording of what it would have sounded like but not the actual implosion.

Seems the dude that posted it has some deep contacts in the navy and was able to get below the surface of this crushingly depressing story.

We will probably never get to the bottom of what the govt knew and how they tried to hide the implosion of Hunters dealings.
Probably, thats a hell of a deal for hunter. Too bad they wont do that for that crs firearms guy.