• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is just insane,Texas county voting map

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
I know allot of your states look like this too, but seriously considering the small amount of land mass liberals occupy we could just dump them all on a deserted island and call it a day. They could spend all day out guilting each other and I could spend more time in a dove field, everyone happy.

E1C64829-DE21-47F0-8F6D-D2FC46B24F36.jpeg

I know allot of your states look like this too, but seriously considering the small amount of land mass liberals occupy we could just dump them all on a deserted island and call it a day. They could spend all day out guilting each other and I could spend more time in a dove field, everyone happy.
the popular vote margin clinton had in 2016 was covered by a 302 sq/mile area of new york. (nyc)
a 15 mile x 20 mile piece of fucktard new york flipped the popular vote.

View attachment 7463969

New York is the same way too...

636144772570887203-NY-election-map.png

Which also sums up what will happen if the libs try to go for active gun confiscations...

I like this one.

Here's an idea. Why don't you Oklahoman's move the hell out of the that deplorable state. Spread your conservatism like a plague!
View attachment 7464030

'Tis the "bible belt". Parts of ks, mo, ar, tn..etc.

But ok definitely gets the crown...

Just not enough to make much difference anymore.

New York is the same way too...

636144772570887203-NY-election-map.png

Which also sums up what will happen if the libs try to go for active gun confiscations...
The majority of our state is populated by good people. Its the liberal, latte' drinking, sandal / sock wearing, basement dwelling fucking assholes that gather en masse, reproduce, and vote to turn this state into a steaming shit stain. I've had to suffer the indignity all my life of being associated with these assholes. NYC should just fall off the edge of the state like a the dingleberry it looks like. So sick of this shit.

The majority of our state is populated by good people. Its the liberal, latte' drinking, sandal / sock wearing, basement dwelling fucking assholes that gather en masse, reproduce, and vote to turn this state into a steaming shit stain. I've had to suffer the indignity all my life of being associated with these assholes. NYC should just fall off the edge of the state like a the dingleberry it looks like. So sick of this shit.
I’m right here with you man. Fucked up bullshit. Not certain if that’s the most up to date map as the 2020 reports indicate that Erie county (Buffalo) actually voted red this year. NYC and anyone who lives there or likes it can fuck off.

update: shockingly, libs found a way to boost numbers in the city of Buffalo after a full 24 hours of being in the red. What the hell has happened to this once great nation?

Last edited:
What I found interesting was voter turnout in Dallas, Harris, etc... counties was about half of the actual people who are over 18. That to me is more sad than the fact that those counties are blue. IMO whether you are an R or a D you should go out and vote.

Okies say“Act stupid win stupid prizes”

And the prize is.....

They cut off your balls and eat ‘em.

Lets play a game...

-Guess which states require a photo ID to vote?
-Then guess which states request a photo ID, but not strictly enforced?
-Then guess which ones require non-photo ID?
-And lastly guess which states require no photo ID at all?

Check your answers...

Now, which states are generally red and blue?

See any correlations?

1024px-Map_of_US_Voter_ID_Laws_by_State.svg.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Marshall D. Teach
I like this one.

Here's an idea. Why don't you Oklahoman's move the hell out of the that deplorable state. Spread your conservatism like a plague!
View attachment 7464030
Sorry, but I am not moving. If I was to move it would be Wyoming. It seems to be very similar politicaly and socially to Okkahoma.
If being conservative is so deplorable, then the state you are in must be a total shit hole. The only place in Oklahoma that emberasses me as a citizen is the cesspool in Norman. It is so liberal......but what do you expect from an institution controlled by David Boren for years.

Reactions: Aftermath and tnc
No ID required in Maryland and we are a Blue state. But we do have some Red counties, but you guessed it. They are far away from the large cities. Suchs to be me.

What I found interesting was voter turnout in Dallas, Harris, etc... counties was about half of the actual people who are over 18. That to me is more sad than the fact that those counties are blue. IMO whether you are an R or a D you should go out and vote.
Sure should make you question all the dem cities that had 100+% turn-out. :unsure:

Reactions: rjacobs
To my knowledge Oklahoma requires a picture id for voting. At least my poll does and I gladly share it.

Answer key...

The NCSL categorizes state-level voter ID laws as follows:[21]

Sorry, but I am not moving. If I was to move it would be Wyoming. It seems to be very similar politicaly and socially to Okkahoma.
If being conservative is so deplorable, then the state you are in must be a total shit hole. The only place in Oklahoma that emberasses me as a citizen is the cesspool in Norman. It is so liberal......but what do you expect from an institution controlled by David Boren for years.
I am in a shit hole state politically speaking Maryland. The state is beautiful, the politics abysmal. We could use an influx of Okie's here for sure!

The growth of the Fed Gov here has been like a political cancer spreading out from DC. Military industrial complex tied to base realignment + close proximity to power base has politically destroyed VA, MD, & SE PA.

Yes, and absentee ballots must either be notarized or contain a copy of your photo id.

Hmm, did that recently change or is the info in the link inaccurate?

Says ok you can present a non photo id if requested.

I am in a shit hole state politically speaking Maryland. The state is beautiful, the politics abysmal. We could use an influx of Okie's here for sure!

The growth of the Fed Gov here has been like a political cancer spreading out from DC. Military industrial complex tied to base realignment + close proximity to power base has politically destroyed VA, MD, & SE PA.
Y’all couldn’t handle us, we eat iron and piss napalm, and according to one guy on here we apparently fuck our cousins, but he’s just mad cause he’s from Houston and them pussies ain’t tough enough to keep their cousins to themselves. Boomer Sooner motherfuckers!

People vote. Land doesnt.

well if you know your history if you didnt own land you couldnt vote :) Imagine how that would of changed the dynamic. If only human kind could establish a unit of "skin in the game" and weigh your vote accordingly. Now that would probably yield a far more successful society than what is happening these days. If only our fore fathers could see how their nirvana has been shitted upon by years of lifetime politicians and bureaucrats. This is a disgrace ... and yet there is so few of these politicians and 300 million of us ...

then again get rid of the fake ballots likely would fix a lot too

Reactions: tomcatmv
I think you should have to show valid id and last years tax return, cause why do motherfuckers with no skin in the game get to choose where your money goes. Jm2c

Do you know how easy a W@r would be against the left?

S e i G e the city’s. Kut the p o w £ R.
Northing comes in or leaves for a month.

Thoughts and prayers

Reactions: Frank Warren
Do you know how easy a W@r would be against the left?

S e i G e the city’s. Kut the p o w £ R.
Northing comes in or leaves for a month.

Thoughts and prayers
I've seen what happens when they get snowed in for 1 week.

Bless their Hearts :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bender

View attachment 7463969

Dems out number Republicans. Apparently republicans are loners and antisocial. Perhaps everyone should just stay where they are

I don’t know, I think the idea with owning land to vote has problems. If that had gone through I could see by now people like the Carnegie family and others owning all the land, owning the politicians and everyone else essentially being renters and serfs. Almost a caste system inside a democracy.

DL and tax return would be good. Back when the ball got rolling they didn’t have those things. Proves citizenship and at least some adherence to the laws of the land.

I voted in person but I should have taken a picture of the mail in ballot for Minnesota. Living and voting in red states up until now I’d never seen anything like it. Absolutely no info on it that hinted at where you could drop it off in person or god forbid vote in person. It also said that this year that no witness (signature) was needed. Of course there was no confusion as to which way Minnesota would go. I guess it was good that we at least voted Peterson out and put a republican in that seat after 30 years, I believe. Even in the extreme rural farm country of west central I saw WAY more Biden signs than Trump.
I’ve lived here about a year and a half and I don’t plan on being here much longer. I grew up down in KY and I will return when I can.

In TX you have to show your TX license and (sometimes) your voter ID card. The license to me is all that needs to be required because it's really hard to get a license in TX if you move here from out of state. You need to have your birth certificate, passport and a couple other things to show you are a legal resident of USA and TX.

In TX you have to show your TX license and (sometimes) your voter ID card. The license to me is all that needs to be required because it's really hard to get a license in TX if you move here from out of state. You need to have your birth certificate, passport and a couple other things to show you are a legal resident of USA and TX.

I think that's the same for everything. 2 types of government ID and something lilke a lease, water or electric bill with your address included.

Yep., forgot about the utility bill stuff. On another note, my brother who lives in LaPorte (Harris Co.) says that it wasn't nearly as bad before all the refugees flooded into Houston from NOLA after Katrina.
Wife and I had to drive down to Austin about a month ago from where we live in Belton and I was disgusted by all the fricking "homeless" camps everywhere and on almost every corner some crackhead holding some kind of sign looking for a handout.

Yep., forgot about the utility bill stuff. On another note, my brother who lives in LaPorte (Harris Co.) says that it wasn't nearly as bad before all the refugees flooded into Houston from NOLA after Katrina.
Wife and I had to drive down to Austin about a month ago from where we live in Belton and I was disgusted by all the fricking "homeless" camps everywhere and on almost every corner some crackhead holding some kind of sign looking for a handout.

Word had it that California paid for their buss ticket to Texas. Not saying it's true, but that was out there for some time.

On a brighter note, just remember the sun will still rise tomorrow, you have your health and life in our Constitutional Republic will go on (at least for now).
We live on the East end of Lake Belton just across the lake from Ft. Hood and the wife and I were sitting on our patio last night listening to and sometimes feeling the rumble of the arty. Sound of freedom to me.
By the way, sometimes there is a really big boom. Anyone know what that could be or is maybe just wind/atmospheric conditions that make it louder.

On a brighter note, just remember the sun will still rise tomorrow, you have your health and life in our Constitutional Republic will go on (at least for now).
We live on the East end of Lake Belton just across the lake from Ft. Hood and the wife and I were sitting on our patio last night listening to and sometimes feeling the rumble of the arty. Sound of freedom to me.
By the way, sometimes there is a really big boom. Anyone know what that could be or is maybe just wind/atmospheric conditions that make it louder.

Yes, I do agree about the military exercise being the sounds of freedom. I live near Aberdeen Proving Grounds and I can hear the automatic fire and think the same as you. I watch the copters flying towards the base in the morning and leave in the evening. It's a great feeling to be sure.

Texas is not synonymous with Austin. Some people are coming in to the state with that confused. They get a rude surprise in small towns. Case in point: I was in a nearby town I never stop in but had the need that day. I was walking the square and everyone was polite and friendly, the questions were all the same: what brings you here, what’s your name; where you from. Same questions we ask in my AO. Give the answers and carry on a very pleasant conversation with everyone, got recommendations where to eat and to come back with the fam. Got directions and a handshake from one of the town policemen. Very typical Texas. If you are from Dallas they have no use for you, California is worse, do drugs and you might as well drive yourself to the jail because it won’t be long. This is how it should be everywhere.

Reactions: tomcatmv
I keep looking at the maps for MI and GA too. All red except for the decaying urban areas. Where I'd love to actually see how many duplicate votes there were. Who is actually checking to make sure there weren't mail in votes, early votes and in person votes for the same person?