• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is what happens when you submit

I normally carried my full size Glock before this. Now, rifle-rated body armor and an AR-15 in the passenger seat with three full medical kits in the truck. I have to get through Portland 4-6 times a week for business.

Right on, I like the way you think. I've been thinking about carrying my M2 Benelli with +6 and ghost loaded, backed up by a G34 with 17+1 and extra +24 mag. I can lay down some hate quickly with that combo.

Imagine for a second.

The level of pathetic screaming, crying, sobbing and other unintelligable noises that would come from that and any surrounding group, that while they did this, someone with a beltfed opened up on them.

Imagine the victim mentality, excuses and other unpunished bullshit that would come out of it; all having nothing to do, nor mentioning what happened prior to them all being lit up.

I normally carried my full size Glock before this. Now, rifle-rated body armor and an AR-15 in the passenger seat with three full medical kits in the truck. I have to get through Portland 4-6 times a week for business.

The only time I did that stateside was right around when obama ran a second time and I had to drive through a good sized city to go to work. Around that time, they were going crazy with some sort of 'we re going to riot in the cities and target white people'.

Never ending up happening, but I went to work that day and the week after with a nylon satchel that had a folded Krinkov and 12 mags in it.

LEO better find the perp, because if they don't, someone may enact their own form of justice...this crap could really get out of hand.
I'll be honest. It's past fucking time these motherfuckers felt the fear that chills your blood.

I sure hope that asshole is found by some patriots and skinned alive. And I mean that literally.

I'll be honest. It's past fucking time these motherfuckers felt the feat that chills your blood.

I sure hope that asshole is found by some patriots and skinned alive. And I mean that literally.
Easy there...

Anyone see any verification of this? Of course, Twitter has already pulled the content.

This individual should be tried for a capital crime. Forgive my ignorance, and I will most definitely look it up, but does Oregon carry the death penalty still? I’m well passed disgusted. Fuck this shit.

The only time I did that stateside was right around when obama ran a second time and I had to drive through a good sized city to go to work. Around that time, they were going crazy with some sort of 'we re going to riot in the cities and target white people'.

Never ending up happening, but I went to work that day and the week after with a nylon satchel that had a folded Krinkov and 12 mags in it.
Despite Portland being dangerous now it didn't use to be this way. Trump's election set off some violence here, burned some car dealerships and stuff, but that was very minimal compared to what is going on in the streets now, and it isn't even election time. Portland used to be kinda weird, but it was more a libertarian-hippy place. Now this place is fucking wild. Everything's great where I live outside of town, but I drive through Portland on the freeway and look over to my left and see where thousands of rioters are just on the other side of a bridge, then to my right and there's rioters in a park, then my destination has another riot on the same street, then the next stop is near another riot. I'm eyeing grabbing some IIIa soft armor so I can always have it on.

Despite Portland being dangerous now it didn't use to be this way. Trump's election set off some violence here, burned some car dealerships and stuff, but that was very minimal compared to what is going on in the streets now, and it isn't even election time. Portland used to be kinda weird, but it was more a libertarian-hippy place. Now this place is fucking wild. Everything's great where I live outside of town, but I drive through Portland on the freeway and look over to my left and see where thousands of rioters are just on the other side of a bridge, then to my right and there's rioters in a park, then my destination has another riot on the same street, then the next stop is near another riot. I'm eyeing grabbing some IIIa soft armor so I can always have it on.

Probably not a bad idea.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Anyone see any verification of this? Of course, Twitter has already pulled the content.

These links still have the story and some video:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/17/truck-crash-protest-assault/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-protest-turns-violent-brutal-assault-caught-on-video-report

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...river-kicked-unconscious-street-Portland.html

This is one of the shit-bags (left side of photo with the hair bun) that beat the driver up. Seconds earlier he kicked the poor guy to the head, knocking him unconscious. I'm a little rusty with my bayonet practice. All I would need would be 5 minutes alone with him to get by skill sets back up to MOSQ standards.

32042986-8635077-image-a-2_1597662740954.jpg

Reactions: Maxwell and theLBC
This individual should be tried for a capital crime. Forgive my ignorance, and I will most definitely look it up, but does Oregon carry the death penalty still? I’m well passed disgusted. Fuck this shit.
Yes, Oregon still has the "Death Penalty" on the books. But the current (D)Governor Brown and the last (D) Governor Kitzhaber put a moratorium on it and refuses allow the Death Penalty to be carried out. Which is against the voters wishes.

These links still have the story and some video:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/17/truck-crash-protest-assault/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-protest-turns-violent-brutal-assault-caught-on-video-report

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...river-kicked-unconscious-street-Portland.html

This is one of the shit-bags (left side of photo with the hair bun) that beat the driver up. Seconds earlier he kicked the poor guy to the head, knocking him unconscious. I'm a little rusty with my bayonet practice. All I would need would be 5 minutes alone with him to get by skill sets back up to MOSQ standards.

32042986-8635077-image-a-2_1597662740954.jpg

I know the beating happened. There was a Twitter feed that he had died. That doesn't seem to be the case.

Yes, Oregon still has the "Death Penalty" on the books. But the current (D)Governor Brown and the last (D) Governor Kitzhaber put a moratorium on it and refuses allow the Death Penalty to be carried out. Which is against the voters wishes.

"Death penalties" do not have to be carried out exclusively by the state... Just saying...

I wouldn’t submit if I had a firearm. But I don’t have one.

You don't need a firearm to neutralize shitheads trying to murder you. Sure, a firearm is the best option. But there are many other options that are just as lethal. Just because you do not have a firearm does not mean you give up and allow yourself or your loved ones to be harmed.

Bwhntr53, to your earlier question about Portland, and why...Portland is the original BLM location in the US. The couple that helped to get Antifa/BLM grooving in the US with the stated objective of "bringing down the government of the United States and the nuclear family structure to reframe a new society" live in Sweden. They funnel funds from all the bad actors from Soros , the Clintons and liberal actors and politicians to the tech giants. I still can't believe that sedition, treason and other charges haven't been filed since their efforts aren't even scarcely hidden. The US Attorney should be immediately replaced with the most aggressive prosecutor on deck, swift arrests with no bond/no bail sedition charges and transportation to a very LE friendly jurisdiction for holding and arraignment. . . I know the Administration is trying not to stir up crap before the election, but it's GOT to stop.....

I'd watched the Reginald Denny vids many times & even kept track of him a bit. Poor guy had trouble making a complete sentence for years.

When the jungle started acting up in Ferguson Mo. a few years back, I took the dinky 9 round Glock 27 out of vehicle, replaced it with a 17 round 34. I then made a promise to myself, "I am not Reginald Denny, I shall give no freakin quarter, mag dumps it is".

Now, this, deja vu all over again. Reinforcing my stand. It was BS from the start, what it's become is undefinable. I had to go through Louisville, ST. Louis ,& Kansas City last month, twice. My buds & I were prepared well we thought, & it went without a hitch. But, I thank my lucky stars I don't live in shitholes like that., or around shitheads like that. Easy for me to say as I don't live there. But if the tribes want those places that bad, let um have em.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Always fight. Never give up. Never quit. Fight, bite, cut, kick, gouge.

Never give up. Fight like you are third monkey on the ramp of Noah's Ark and it's starting to rain.

Everything can be a weapon.... But fortune favors the prepared. Never go out unarmed.

How do you think these weasels would fare if they started spurting blood from puncture wounds that started to appear everywhere.

Sirhr

Watching the video of the truck driver right now on TV. Very close up. Still no arrests have been made. Evidently looked like there was a woman with him who got out of the truck. They got her to the ground. Then he took off in the truck hitting a pole crashing. Showed the guy earlier in this thread in the security jacket doing a lot of the beating.

I agree. I am a peaceful man but if someone were to threaten myself or a member of my family I would become so belligerent that I would have to plead insanity after I finished. Because I would be in a fit of rage. So much that I would not remember what happened.

----------
So much that I would not remember what happened.
----------

I wouldn't either...

Reactions: Bwhntr53
Someone please supply the soap...I will supply all the water you need. They have to be stinking to high heaven by now.
2048.jpg

Having frown up int the 50's-60's I am absolutely astounded and sickened by whats going on. I went to a couple anti war Viet Nam protests and never saw anything like this. The hippies for the most part had respect even if deluded. They wanted peace. This is terrorism out and out and it needs put down with maximum prejudice. NOW.

Attachments

• 20200708_173507.jpg
    20200708_173507.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 28
I am finding it increasingly hard to feel anything but contempt for Portland/Seattle, or any large city on the West Coast. They voted for the liberal/crazy crap, danced to the music, and now it's time to pay the piper. Only now do some of them realize what they have done. It is truly leave now or die when when it crashes. I think that time is coming soon. Blood is going to flow.

Reactions: Puget Shooter
Found this whilst poking around - Adam Haner is his name. Guy might be the one that turns the tide against... I'm not even going to type their three letter hashtag, f*** them. That "mostly peaceful" attempted murder turned a lot of stomachs today, on both sides of the aisle.

Last edited: