• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This made me LOL. Come inside for some real football stuff.

Yeah its kind of painful to watch without the fans.

Unlike the fans for NBA, NFL, MLB where its all soulless and just people loitering there until someone scores and then they jump around like they were part of it. European football's fans as as much of the game as the players.

The atmosphere during a game is insane and the change in what the 'organized' fan blocks do during the game is something people going to sports ball shit in the US cannot even begin to comprehend.
college football is more like european football. the fans actually care who wins because they have a connection to the team beyond geography.

baseball has exceptions with players that don't require speed, but they are still physically exceptional specimens in many regards.
being able to see a 90+ mile an hour fastball is not common, and being able to swing before it is already past you is even more rare, unless you start swinging before the pitcher even lets go of the ball. some things are difficult to appreciate without having tried to do it yourself.

Enjoyed watching him play for Bayern and for the Dutch in the World Cup.

Favorite line I ever heard about Robben was from JP Dellacamera: “His left foot is magical but his right foot is made of chocolate.”

the only way soccer would be interesting is if they played it the Mayan way: losing team gets decapitated.
bet a thousand bucks on a game and even nil-nil can be pretty "interesting".

The Simpsons pretty much nailed it over 20 years ago

the only way soccer would be interesting is if they played it the Mayan way: losing team gets decapitated.
Comanche Indians played the first recorded game of soccer in Texas when they raided the mission in San Saba in 1758 and played soccer with the priest's heads.
Goooal! Gooooooooaaall!

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH
All professional sports suck.

Do the thing, Win the points, Wake me when it’s over and you want to go hunting.