• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LOL even in Olympic sports, millennials are faggots

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside

Olympic game in football (not hand egg!) of Germany versus Honduras. Game is in Tokyo but the Japanese bitched out like a week or two before the Olympics and decided that coronavorus could spread at the Olympics...so no fans for any of the games or events.

Game goes on and around the 85th minute is stopped and ended early. Why you ask?

Because one of the German players decided to complain that he was 'abused' by verbal insults from one of the Honduran players.

Yes, you read that right. Someone bitched out and had the game ended early because of trash talk. Instead of 'abusing' the other guy back, telling him to go fuck his mother or even coming in a second too late on a rough slide tackle....nope, lets bitch out and end the game like a total faggot victim.

And I'm already seeing whining about how it could be racial/racism. LOL Do you even remotely know the shit that was said/is said on any sports field/court in any of the professional leagues on a daily basis? Hell, they had to edit out and/or wouldn't actually run what the Bull's would say to each other in that Bulls/Jordan documentary. The shit I've heard live at a Bayern game would make this faggot fucking die of an aneurysm. There have been players (the CEO of Bayern was a notable one) who would fucking scream, cuss and threaten your life and he was on YOUR team when he'd do it. He on occasion would also smack and push his own teammates if he saw that they were slacking or being lazy.

Yet some shit talk at the Olympics and lets fucking shut down, sit in the corner and be a little bitch. This is the millennial anthem. Let's definitely not fight back because the thing that was done is 'wrong', but instead, lets back down and act superior while in reality, being seen as cowering in the corner like a bitch.

So fucking racist... Why even have the games?
    Just give everybody a gold medal! Oh joy!

This coach was serious.
    featured.jpg

In their defense, they regularly set aside their manhood and simply fall down to fake an injury, because the system rewards them for it. Let me guess, the Germans were ahead at the time?

Misunderstanding by the German the Honduran player was just bring attention to the Germans shoe saying it looked like the laces were tied in little nazis.

Just another 'person of color' riding the BLM wave ,hope the german coach put him on the first plane home.

Considering Honduran team is something like 90% black , i think the Negro just didn't get it when other niggers called him nigger

Whiny little bitch pulled the race card on a match a year go as well.

Jordan Torunarigha shed tears on the field in Gelsenkirchen after Schalke fans hurled racist insults his way during Hertha Berlin’s Pokal Clash with them.

jordan-torunarigha-racism-schalke-hertha-berlin.jpg

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Steel+Killer
    And I thought I had go soft when I decided not to have my players break the opponents star players leg for running up the score.

Apparently that kind of thing is frowned upon in u6 soccer.....

Reactions: FWoo45
    Just another 'person of color' riding the BLM wave ,hope the german coach put him on the first plane home.

Considering Honduran team is something like 90% black , i think the Negro just didn't get it when other niggers called him nigger

Whiny little bitch pulled the race card on a match a year go as well.

Jordan Torunarigha shed tears on the field in Gelsenkirchen after Schalke fans hurled racist insults his way during Hertha Berlin’s Pokal Clash with them.

jordan-torunarigha-racism-schalke-hertha-berlin.jpg
    Sticks ? sticks and stones will....... No, no it's words, words will hurt you......MOMAaaah

What happen to the blond hair blue eye super race Hitler was working on ?

Thats just awful. I hope someone gave that boy a warm hug.

And to think, the first games of soccer were played with the heads of defeated enemies.

What happen to the blond hair blue eye super race Hitler was working on ?
    Have you seen the rest of the Euro teams ,French ,Brits.... you barely find a white guy on a team.