• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This Mayor actually gets it...

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2001
AZ
From his covid-19 response letter to citizens dated August 26th - (direct link below)
https://www.eagaraz.gov/home/news/press-release-mayor-hamblin

Dear Citizens of Eagar,

Over the past several weeks I have been asked repeatedly what the Town of Eagar plans to do about Covid19,
masks, visitors, riots, etc. It is somewhat alarming how many expect and almost invite a more drastic infringement
on their freedoms. My response from the onset of the Covid19 pandemic has been that we will err on the side of
freedom. When riots began to riddle the country and our governor took the drastic measure of a statewide curfew,
again, I maintained that we will err on the side of freedom. I have received numerous phone calls from reporters,
citizens, visitors, and complete strangers to our area asking why the Town of Eagar has not cancelled upcoming
rodeos and our 4 th of July parade. Again, my response is that Eagar will err on the side of freedom. What authority
does the Town of Eagar, or any other state or local government, have to infringe on the rights of healthy law-
abiding citizens?

It bares mentioning that I am not one that believes that the coronavirus is fake or any one of a dozen other
theories disseminating across the internet. Covid19 is a real virus that unfortunately has drastic negative effects on
the health of some of the individuals that contract it. Just as with the flu virus, some of those individuals will die. I
do not make light of the fact that its effects on individuals and families throughout the globe have been and will
continue to be life changing and/or life ending.

There are many individuals that risk serious peril if they were to contract the virus. Those individuals should take
extreme precautions. I certainly would were I in their position. In fact, I would invite those individuals to please
stay home and not attend our festivities. But don’t ask that the government require it of healthy law-abiding
citizens. If an individual is fearful of contracting the virus, I would invite that individual to take every precaution
they deem fit; including wearing masks, gloves, or a variety of other personal protective equipment. Those
precautions do not harm me and I will not judge you adversely for doing what you feel is best for you. But don’t
ask that the government require it of healthy law-abiding citizens.

As grim as Covid19 is portrayed under the most drastic scenario, I dare say that we are facing a much more serious
pandemic here in America. We are currently in the midst of the nation’s first political pandemic. Never before in
the history of America has ignorance and bigotry been more celebrated. Never before has our government been
more eager and willing to take away freedoms from the citizenry. Never before has the citizenry been more willing
to give them up. Benjamin Franklin warned that “Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little
temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety”. I believe his warning is as applicable today as it ever was.
Some will say that these safety measures have not impacted individual liberty. To them I would quip Thomas
Jefferson: “If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never
will be.” The right to move about freely in public is one of the cornerstones of American democracy. In a panicked
frenzy, created by the media, state and local governments trampled that right wholesale. History will not judge us
kindly for our actions over the past several months.

In closing, where would America be if our ancestors that pioneered the countryside, facing a mortality rate that
would make the coronavirus look like a scratch, had simply given up, turned back, or laid down and died out of
fear? Where would America be if its brave service men and women, who throughout history have on occasion
faced odds of almost certain death, simply refused to fight out of fear? When did we stop being the land of the
free and the home of the brave? Take charge of your own life. Nobody owes you anything. The government has
never been more ill equipped to solve your problems nor is it its function to do so. This is America! Stand up and
be somebody! Be brave and live free.

Mayor Bryce Hamblin
Town of Eagar

The news outlets are now touting "Broken Heart Syndrome" as an offshoot affliction due to the stresses inherent in our extended lockdowns. Broken Heart Syndrome. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy,

Broken heart syndrome is often preceded by an intense physical or emotional event. Some potential triggers of broken heart syndrome are:
  • The death of a loved one
  • A frightening medical diagnosis
  • Domestic abuse
  • Losing — or even winning — a lot of money
  • Strong arguments
  • A surprise party
  • Public speaking
  • Job loss or financial difficulty
  • Divorce
  • Physical stressors, such as an asthma attack, COVID-19 infection, a broken bone or major surgery
Since many of those stressors accompany, and are exacerbated by these lockdowns; the Newsies may well have gotten this one right.

Greg

Last edited:
Thank you for posting that article!!

I live just outside of Tucson and they act like we should all be wearing spacesuits and preparing for the apocalypse. Soooo stupid. Give me freedom any day. Always appreciate your wisdom and insights, Greg!

Reactions: Dragonscout25
Good read. If I werent banned on Facebood (again for insulting those wonderful, kind Chinese) Id repost it there for all the libtards.

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
I live about 70-80mi East of Tucson; and I dread having to visit the VA there, simply because of the rampant COVID-19 infection raging in that city. Our daughter is somewhere in Vail, I think.

About China. The CCP should burn in Hell, just on general principle.

Moreover, the worldwide spread of this pandemic was no accident; it's a pure instance of de facto worldwide germ warfare, deliberately authored by the CCP. Every other Nation on the planet should be aligning to take those people out permanently.

Even Russia, maybe even especially Russia, since their mantra seems to be their rejecting Communism, all the while still maintaining a Soviet Bloc mentality.

Greg

Last edited:
These lockdowns are very wearing. At my age I don't have that long a future ahead of me; and the virus seems to be tailor made to trim my/our segment of the population.

The lockdowns are beginning to look like a life sentence under house arrest.

The VFW is the only respectable slop chute in town, and it's been shut since March 14.

Getting to the range is simply impractical; not necessarily due to the lockdown, but still impractical in 110+ degree heat.

Some of us are possibly fretting in overdrive.

Greg

• Sad
Every other Nation on the planet should be aligning to take those people out permanently.

Greg

I keep telling people "It was no accident" and get scoffed at. Interesting, that now that our economy is in trouble the Chinks (thats what they are and fuckem) are buying up our real estate and business's.

Fuckem

Last edited:
It is every adult individuals right to choose what risks they take. If fear is your motivator then stay home. Every other time in our history that people have tried to take our rights, we shot them. Just saying. :)

The news outlets are now touting "Broken Heart Syndrome" as an offshoot affliction due to the stresses inherent in our extended lockdowns. Broken Heart Syndrome. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy,

Broken heart syndrome is often preceded by an intense physical or emotional event. Some potential triggers of broken heart syndrome are:
  • The death of a loved one
  • A frightening medical diagnosis
  • Domestic abuse
  • Losing — or even winning — a lot of money
  • Strong arguments
  • A surprise party
  • Public speaking
  • Job loss or financial difficulty
  • Divorce
  • Physical stressors, such as an asthma attack, COVID-19 infection, a broken bone or major surgery
Since many of those stressors accompany, and are exacerbated by these lockdowns; the Newsies may well have gotten this one right.

Greg
That's what killed Padme Amidala

• Haha
Moreover, the worldwide spread of this pandemic was no accident; it's a pure instance of de facto workdwide germ warfare, deliberately authored by the CCP. Every other Nation on the planet should be aligning to take those people out permanently.

Even Russia, maybe even especially Russia, since their mantra seems to be their rejecting Communism, all the while still maintaining a Soviet Bloc mentality.

Greg

@Greg Langelius * , I'm about 30 miles south of Tucson. I think that cesspool is getting what they voted for. Regina (pronounced Ra Gina like vagina) is a power hungry communist.

I just got over covid. I'm on the edge of the 'at-risk' group. I know you are closer and that means you need to take greater care against getting infected. For myself and my wife it was a non event. That said, when I suspected that I was infected, my wife took her mother who has been living with us, back to her house in Tucson.

After reading this, I wish I lived in Eager. Sahuarita is about the same and the mayor is catching shit from the communists because he won't require that everyone wear masks. His attitude is if you want to, then do. If not it's on you. (I'm paraphrasing, but you get the gist)

Why do I have to wear a mask? I've been infected, I've recovered, I can't infect you, you can't infect me. Other than being a Karen, what does it matter? (really) I'm so over this. F%#k the communists.

P2

P.S. we should get together some time and chew the fat.

Dude's a Boss! The President should have him held up as an example of a real leader. I am on a limb by saying this..I work for the VA. My Director worked with Dr. Fauci at one time at the NIH. Let's just say the precautions here are deep and extreme. I do not see working without a mask or treading water in hand sanitizer until I retire,. Don't ask my opinion but know brothers and sisters, this mayor is a leader and a man after my own heart. I'll have to leave it at that. And no one is discussing the current strain of swine flu coming out of China right now. They are trying to interview the Chinese doctor that defected, but I bet she gets Epsteined pretty rickey-tick...

We have one mayor (Grants, NM) that is refusing to follow all of the Governor's rules. The Governor is attacking him in the news and trying to assess large fines on him for having a July 4th parade.
This coming from the same Governor that allowed rioters to destroy property, assault people, etc. with no criminal charges.

From his covid-19 response letter to citizens dated August 26th - (direct link below)
https://www.eagaraz.gov/home/news/press-release-mayor-hamblin

Dear Citizens of Eagar,

Over the past several weeks I have been asked repeatedly what the Town of Eagar plans to do about Covid19,
masks, visitors, riots, etc. It is somewhat alarming how many expect and almost invite a more drastic infringement
on their freedoms. My response from the onset of the Covid19 pandemic has been that we will err on the side of
freedom. When riots began to riddle the country and our governor took the drastic measure of a statewide curfew,
again, I maintained that we will err on the side of freedom. I have received numerous phone calls from reporters,
citizens, visitors, and complete strangers to our area asking why the Town of Eagar has not cancelled upcoming
rodeos and our 4 th of July parade. Again, my response is that Eagar will err on the side of freedom. What authority
does the Town of Eagar, or any other state or local government, have to infringe on the rights of healthy law-
abiding citizens?

It bares mentioning that I am not one that believes that the coronavirus is fake or any one of a dozen other
theories disseminating across the internet. Covid19 is a real virus that unfortunately has drastic negative effects on
the health of some of the individuals that contract it. Just as with the flu virus, some of those individuals will die. I
do not make light of the fact that its effects on individuals and families throughout the globe have been and will
continue to be life changing and/or life ending.

There are many individuals that risk serious peril if they were to contract the virus. Those individuals should take
extreme precautions. I certainly would were I in their position. In fact, I would invite those individuals to please
stay home and not attend our festivities. But don’t ask that the government require it of healthy law-abiding
citizens. If an individual is fearful of contracting the virus, I would invite that individual to take every precaution
they deem fit; including wearing masks, gloves, or a variety of other personal protective equipment. Those
precautions do not harm me and I will not judge you adversely for doing what you feel is best for you. But don’t
ask that the government require it of healthy law-abiding citizens.

As grim as Covid19 is portrayed under the most drastic scenario, I dare say that we are facing a much more serious
pandemic here in America. We are currently in the midst of the nation’s first political pandemic. Never before in
the history of America has ignorance and bigotry been more celebrated. Never before has our government been
more eager and willing to take away freedoms from the citizenry. Never before has the citizenry been more willing
to give them up. Benjamin Franklin warned that “Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little
temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety”. I believe his warning is as applicable today as it ever was.
Some will say that these safety measures have not impacted individual liberty. To them I would quip Thomas
Jefferson: “If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never
will be.” The right to move about freely in public is one of the cornerstones of American democracy. In a panicked
frenzy, created by the media, state and local governments trampled that right wholesale. History will not judge us
kindly for our actions over the past several months.

In closing, where would America be if our ancestors that pioneered the countryside, facing a mortality rate that
would make the coronavirus look like a scratch, had simply given up, turned back, or laid down and died out of
fear? Where would America be if its brave service men and women, who throughout history have on occasion
faced odds of almost certain death, simply refused to fight out of fear? When did we stop being the land of the
free and the home of the brave? Take charge of your own life. Nobody owes you anything. The government has
never been more ill equipped to solve your problems nor is it its function to do so. This is America! Stand up and
be somebody! Be brave and live free.

Mayor Bryce Hamblin
Town of Eagar
Wow a ultra rare breath of freedom from this guy. Need more like him, but Im not holding my breath esp living in communist shit hole commifornia.

I keep telling people "It was no accident" and get scoffed at. Interesting, that now that our economy is in trouble the .... are buying up our real estate and business's....

Love to see them try and take it all home to Papa Xi...

First armored and the Screamin' Eagles should do that border stop...

I just went our annual Winchester gun show, hundreds of people, tables - thousands of beautiful old Winchester firearms...I was there for hours catching up with old friends and had a great time.

We had people with rolls of C notes from about every State West of the Mississippi and a few from the East. I think I saw 3 people wearing masks and the majority in attendance were in the 60-80 year old bracket.

It is great to live in a free State.

I, too, will err on the side of freedom. Thanks for sharing that. I just don't understand all the folks that are so willing to give up their liberty without questioning why, it is by far the scariest thing to me about this whole situation.