• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Those eye pieces on binos that "wrap" around eyes

Johnnyscience

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
I have seen some binos have eye pieces that "wrap" around your eyes a little more kinda like wings or something?

I was told what they were called, but I forgot.

Can I find an after market set for a pair of Minox BD's?

Where would I find them?

Does that take away from the original optics at all by adding on after market stuff?

Re: Those eye pieces on binos that "wrap" around eyes

Why does it tell me there is a response to this thread, but all it shows is a bunch of advertisments?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnnyscience</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why does it tell me there is a response to this thread, but all it shows is a bunch of advertisments? </div></div>
?
Look at the above post

Anyone use these on a day scope during lowlight? Think it would help when there is light coming from the rear, to keep the lens from reflecting back.

-dan

Had a set of them on my bino's when I was in the Corps and always took them with me when we went to the range.

I would put boot polish on the rubber eyecups and as I was going up to the firing line I would tell everyone around me that they were my binos and no one was to screw with them.

Every time as I was walking back from the line I would spot someone with two black eyes.

The conversation would go like this;
Did you fuck with my binos?
No!
You sure?
Yeah Man! WTF.
OK, sorry.

Then I would just leave him alone with his black eyes.

God I loved that one, funny as shit everytime, and it never failed.

Chef