• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thoughts on masturbation after 60

• Thread starter Deleted member 10043
  • Start date
If yer gonna do it, might as well go all Peewee Herman and get the most out of it......

What do you suppose the OP was searching for to find this old thread?

I searched this thread manually and left it open on a library computer earlier today. You're welcome internet.

Reactions: Pbgt
Every time somebody posts in the hot girlfriend/wife thread... I've been on a dry spell.. but I wasn't about to be the one to post a "bump" over there...

it's cheaper than a hooker and a hell of a lot cleaner . Right up to the point you just fall asleep cause the effort needed finish is more than your energy you have to put into such foolishness , naps work almost as well sometime even feel better .

How often of those over 60 who participate in this activity participate in activities with their female partners?
If the female partners were participating , there would be no reason to rub one out..........

CD56D17F-46A0-4AE9-8216-B3D5CE760A3C.jpeg

If the female partners were participating , there would be no reason to rub one out..........
my brothers paid for a super hot hooker for me in vegas once.
when we got to my room i sat on a chair and started to jerk off.
the hooker looked at me and asked why i would do that after my brothers gave her all that money.
i said, "honey, for that kind of money, you aren't getting the easy one."

/just jokes.

My Grand Daddy once told me he was so poor as a kid that if hadn't been born a boy, he would have had nothing to play with on Christmas morning...

Smart ass kid asked the retiree "Hey old man how old you gotta be before you quit jerkin off?"
Old man replies "You'll have to ask someone older than me."