• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thoughts on MotorCycle Stunters with no LicPlates?

When you get the cams start a thread. Good to know what is good/ decent/ what to avoid.

I will likely listen to @W54/XM-388 advice on the ones he has.

We are friends and he is a tech savvy guy.

I like the speed capture, esp since I am not a speeder by nature more than a 3-4 over.
Just hate tickets and the insurance increase.

I've been riding for 52 years.... THEY ARE ASSHOLES!! During the 60's and 70's we had to live through getting rid of the Hell's Angel image of anyone who rode a motorcycle.... Finally got past that and these assholes show up and give motor vehicle drivers another reason to hate motorcyclists.... Run them over if you get a chance.....

Take away their MC license for a year or two. If caught trying to damage other people vehicles give them a year of picking up trash along the highway for 6 months to a year.
I got stopped on my bike one summer in my youth. Cop told me he had pulled over dozens of MCs over the summer and I was the first to actually have an endorsement.

I had to quit riding. Fucking cell phone distraction got too bad for me. I cant stand assholes on bikes. I dont hope for people to get hurt, but Im probably not stopping to help if your wheelie goes bad. Well, I might....depends on the day.

My insurance agent was a single guy, rode a lot by himself, like I did. He was a mature rider. He wrecked on back country roads. It was three weeks before a bicycle rider happened to smell his body. Horrible, as they think he survived the wreck.

Read what he wrote...25 of them. The first time you popped a shot off, your truck would become a free fire zone, and you aren't going to win.
No shots required. Both arms in vehicle you says? Assuming PWs roll window up and drag, er, drive said individual to the nearest police station. If they demaned their freedom oblige them... At about 50 MPH.

George Miller and Byron Kennedy seem to have had it right on the motorcycle gang angle, we're right on track as we race towards chaos and anarchy straight off the big screen.

Mad-Max-Shotgun-3352952879.jpg

Reactions: MJF
What are your thoughts on motorcycle stunters on public roads with no license plate at all- (he freely admitted that) and therefore no insurance?

BTW- Me- 1, above described MCStunter who tried to kick my mirror and missed- 0.

I can't give any more details but I didn't break any laws.

After he missed my mirror I pulled over to throw some fists, elbows, knees and feet, but he fled after I pulled over. Fuckin pussy.

I love motorcycles and have had four, but I hate the stunt bikers with no plates, or where the license plate is mostly hidden and isn't plainly visible from a car behind it. Many of those types aren't insured either.

You mean the hoodrats riding around on stolen bikes/quads? Fuck em.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Take away their MC license for a year or two. If caught trying to damage other people vehicles give them a year of picking up trash along the highway for 6 months to a year.

They don't care. As I recall, the idiot that stopped in front of the SUV and subsequently reduced to wheelchair passenger had no license. He had posted multiple videos riding like the moron he is. The attacker breaking one of the windows WAS and off-duty cop. At least one other cop was involved.

About 40 years ago I watched Japanese motorcycle cops chasing a biker. One of the cops managed to trap him between vehicles and kicked him over. Fortunately, they were moving about 30 MPH so the vehicles behind him avoided pancaking him. I'm good with that.

He had posted multiple videos....
I hate to say it, but it's undeniable, Youtube and the like are making society worse.

It allows for the combination of some the worst attributes.
POS/Idiots + natural "monkey see monkey do" + attention whore + potential fame and fortune = a dangerous cocktail we're being forced to drink.

Reactions: EddieNFL
Organ Donors....

Uninsured motorist coverage FTW.
I have heard a doctor call them donorcycles. But I always wanted one. I have Harley Davidson crap all around the house and a concrete gnome on a chopper on the front porch.

Reactions: BCP
License plates are a 4th amendment violation

Registration fees are chicken shit . More theft

I rode a Harley for close to 40 years..............sold my Street Glide in 2016, because I was tired of all the fucksticks, men and women who do not see motorcycles on the road, or don't care...........

I rode a Harley for close to 40 years..............sold my Street Glide in 2016, because I was tired of all the fucksticks, men and women who do not see motorcycles on the road, or don't care...........
Yeah, but it's partly the science of it- motorcycles are much harder to see and detect the distance of under some conditions. There are some drivers who simply don't care and they're as bad as the stuntbikers.

The two fastest bikes I've had were a CBR and a GSXR, and we did crazy shit but not around other vehicles or in traffic, and we were licensed, insured, and our tags were clearly visible. We exercised our freedom with some responsibility and the knowledge we were on crotch rockets that could become deadly missiles under the wrong conditions.

I'm talking about the oxygen thieves who have no tags or intentionally obscured tags, often no insurance and no reg. Stolen bikes are common and those riders very often are involved in other crime like trafficking, dog fighting, car theft, motorcycle theft, burglary, armed robbery, carjacking, bike jacking...

It's reached the point where the above described stuntbikers are often destroying mirrors/windows/components on vehicles for reasons unknown to drivers, for the slightest little thing that only the biker knows- or something that exists only in the mind of the biker.

If a rider is legal- I commend him.

But the unlicensed, un-reg'ed/uninsured oxygen thieves need some wake-up.