• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thunderbeast

sandman2004

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Mooresville, NC
Just got home from the range after taking possession of my Thunderbeast 30P-1. Holy cow. Better accuracy and no ear pro needed. Would recommend Thunderbeast to anyone!!!!

Re: Thunderbeast

You picked wisely my friend.
smile.gif

Nice and Congrats. Hopefully I will do the same in a few months.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 346ci</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice and Congrats. Hopefully I will do the same in a few months.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Me too....

Congrats, I'm about to go crazy waiting on mine.
They are the bomb, I got to test fire one last month. Mine is in ATF/Form 4 pergatory...as someone here put it.

I just picked mine up but didn't have time to go to the range this weekend. It is going to have to wait a couple more days. I am very interested to see how much POI change there is.

I felt the exact same way when I got mine after shooting some QD mounted suppressors and being extremely frustrated.

I can't wait to get mine. I ordered a 30p-1 and 22L-1 from my local dealer over 5 months ago and I still have no serial numbers or idea when I can expect the dealer to get them in stock so I can get my paperwork done. At this rate it seems like I'll be pushing a year from beginning to end.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zak Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jj302,

Contact me via email please. I can track this down for you

thanks
Zak
</div></div>

See. That is just one more reason to buy thunderbeast. 2 min response time! I also have a 30p-1 and 22l-1 waiting on the ATF. I just wish they would start making pistol suppressors as well!

Yup, Ray is on it and already talked to the dealer this morning. Its an odd situation and it seems like no one really knows what is going on yet, but I'm sure ray will take care of it.

Does anyone have firsthand experience with how the Arbiter compares to the Gemtech Sandstorm as they are very similar in dimension?

BATFE cashed my check in July for my 30P-1. Seemed like it took less than a month to get the serial number. Can't wait to shoot it, but I'll guess I'll have to.