• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley Team Sniper match Date?

Re: Tiger Valley Team Sniper match Date?

good luck to you guys this weekend...I'll be stuck in freakin Montreal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BenjaminW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As a head's up, instead of serving food after the match on Sunday, we'll be providing it as lunch on Saturday.

--Benjamin at Tiger Valley </div></div>

Damn, I was looking forward to eating my power-bars on saturday.....LOL!!!
Headed down Fri. afternoon, I need all the trigger time I can!!

The rain is expected to stop around 1 or 2 PM and be dry beyond that. Waco weather is always crazy, but at the moment it's looking like it will work out well.

--Benjamin at Tiger Valley

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TXHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the sitrep TJ and Benjamin? I just saw that another 2-3 inches are expected in your AO by morning.

Thanks
Dale</div></div>

Backstroke or a paddle

This is stage two
Seals11.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is stage two
Seals11.jpg
</div></div>
LMAO! No joke! It's going to be a wet mo fo.

Chad

well........looks like i'll finally get to use a waterproof rifle bag that i scored from another hide member....i just hope the fucker don't float away...
MVC-002S-3.jpg

fuck it...i just got the green lite on a land management hunt,....i would much rather play in the snow and mud anyway....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4Rail_Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So does that mean I don't need to bring my camera Scott?
</div></div>

did someone say camera ?

Boltripper you better be there. I only got 5 pieces of your brass back in Sep and I need more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TXHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Georges in Waco at 1900 everybody </div></div>
Redeyefry and I will be there for dinner and beer!

Boltripper is cold, and i'm up north near the Red river....so its must be balmy in waco......

Yeah it's been a balmy high of 34 degrees. I would have took pictures, but I left my camera at home. I'll try to do a field sketch tomorrow.

Rich and Geordie took second.

Alot of fun, was cold.
First day ran long, NOmag had to shoot to 800 with the trucks headlights on while he was in the "attic"

Tiny snow flurries were flying around this morning.
Humid enough you could see your own trace from the bullet if you kept still.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4Rail_Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rich and Geordie took second.

Alot of fun, was cold.
First day ran long, NOmag had to shoot to 800 with the trucks headlights on while he was in the "attic"

</div></div>
Yeah I didnt know Richards partners name. Thanks

T.J., Benjamin, and all the ROs thanks for putting on a great match. My bones are still thawing.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T.J., Benjamin, and all the ROs thanks for putting on a great match. My bones are still thawing.......</div></div>
+1

Conditions sucked for sure but its always fun to get out and shoot. TJ came up with some new stages that would warm us up for a little bit. Everybody that made it earns alot of credit for shooting the match, the RO's included.
We had 6 stages Saturday which ran a little longer than anyone expected and finished Sunday with positional drills.

Big thanks to Tiger Valley for a fun match. Enjoyed shooting with you guys.

Never go drinking with Geordie or Rich the night before a match!!!

Saturday was fun but VERY painful!

Thanks to TJ and the crew. Top notch match again. I'm still calling bullshit on the ghetto steel shot. You know who you are. It was nice to see everyone again. Hope to see everyone at the four man match if you are not at Rifles Only.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks to TJ and the crew. Top notch match again. I'm still calling bullshit on the ghetto steel shot. You know who you are. It was nice to see everyone again. Hope to see everyone at the four man match if you are not at Rifles Only. </div></div>

I seen that shot! It was gansta style all the way.....
I think his partner shot his steel for him...

His partner already was holstered. I still think he hit the stand, but the RO said different.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thanks to all that attended the match. I went in on Sunday to set it up, knowing that we had a good chance of fowl weather mid-week. As luck would have it we had six inched of rain and high winds into late Thursday. I saved the welding and building manufacturing for those days and built the attic hide when I could.

The stages were a little long and we ended up shooting until dark on Saturday. Bruce was wanting to run the night shoot, but an unscientific pole at the barn didn't back his desires from the competitors, 1 for 32 against.

Stages ran as follows:

Mine disposal

Explode two mines, roughly a 1.5 MOA target, from an un-even shooting platform and Ar guy engages 2 IPSC targets. Then move to barricades at 3 point and engage 12 more IPSC targets from cover.

Camp assault

5 steel for AR paper mover and stationary at 500 for the precision guy

Building assault

7 picture targets for the precision shooter at 500 yards, AR guy moves into second story of house and engages lots of pistol steel and on long range stop plate.

Afternoon stages

Sectorization

Pistol for both shooters, move to range book and pass info to precision shooter as to which window had the bad guys

Attic hide

AR guy shoots from roof at 6 targets on chains, both shooter climb through window. Precision shooter climbs up ladder into dark hide where he engages targets to 800

tower shoot

AR guy has 5 steel out to 300 yards, precision shooter has 5 target in both buildings

Sunday shoot

200, 300, 500, 600, 800 yards, 5ive shots per yard line both prone and out of position shooting, disk between shots. AR guy 200,300, both prone and out of position shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4Rail_Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Humid enough you could see your own trace from the bullet if you kept still. </div></div>

Yes, trace was perfect to watch through your scope. I could see where the bullet went before the target was disked. It was great.

Thank you, TJ, Benjamin, RO's and all the Tiger Valley staff. It was a great match, even with the cold condidtions. You ended up carrying a ton of mud around with you on your boots everywhere. Thank you, again for a great match!!

Chad

+1 Great match. My favorite so far. Loved the tannerite mines. Need to find some defogger for my scope. The snow was way cool to shoot in. Talk about reading the wind!!!

Thanks TJ, Benjamin, Brett, Bruce and all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triton19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never go drinking with Geordie or Rich the night before a match!!!</div></div>

No kidding, i didn't even remember how i got back to the hotel that night.

Great match, each stage was a blast, big thanks to T.J. and all the RO's!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4Rail_Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rich and Geordie took second.

Alot of fun, was cold.

</div></div>

At least he had the truck headlights. I couldn't even see the AR steels and my sniper only got one shot off from the attic. Lol.

Great match, good friends, new friends and a meal for lunch on Saturday
see you at the next one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His partner already was holstered. I still think he hit the stand, but the RO said different.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
</div></div>

Nate it is over, deep breaths bro
eat a breakfast taco dude and take a drag off a cigarette

I saw that shot and it was pretty damn funny!!!! I would have let him continue too just for the comic relief he provided as my bones were hurting from the cold.........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His partner already was holstered. I still think he hit the stand, but the RO said different.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
</div></div>

eat a breakfast taco dude and take a drag off a cigarette </div></div>

NO I WILL NOT LET IT GO. I will have a breakfast taco and a cigarette. Need to send me that pic you took of use both. Should have got one with Wil too.

i remember seeing an RO taking some pictures on stage 1(mine stage), i had brought mine but forgot the damn battery.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His partner already was holstered. I still think he hit the stand, but the RO said different.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
</div></div>

eat a breakfast taco dude and take a drag off a cigarette </div></div>

NO I WILL NOT LET IT GO. I will have a breakfast taco and a cigarette. Need to send me that pic you took of use both. Should have got one with Wil too. </div></div>

AWWWWWWWWWWW Nate.... Where's the love brother?
laugh.gif

Everything I learned about pistol shooting I learned at T.V.
laugh.gif

My partner and I stunk it up bad...REAL bad....but we had a blast. T.J. and crew put on yet another class act!

...oh and Nate....I really did hit the steel! LOL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TexasRifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4Rail_Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rich and Geordie took second.

Alot of fun, was cold.

</div></div>

At least he had the truck headlights. I couldn't even see the AR steels and my sniper only got one shot off from the attic. Lol. </div></div>
yeah we noticed after you had to dump 2 mags at them. Then the thought was" damn I bet he can't see. "

Final scores are:

here

I'll get some pictures up from Stage 1 - Mine Disposal sometime tomorrow.

Many thanks for all who attended! We had a great time running the match and hope to see many of you at either the March 4-man team match or our sponsored team sniper match in September.

--Benjamin at Tiger Valley

Just cause jason cant keep up. Practice makes perfect mate.