• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T1X

Has anyone done velocity tests on the 22LR? Just wondering if the 20" barrel has any negative affects on velocity.

Yes. I Magnetospeeded some CCI SV. 1025 average. SD and ES where quite respectable. 12" barrel w/ 6" suppressor.

I FINALLY got the call from Whittakers today that my T1X will ship either late this week or early next week!!!

Damn, the DIP rails are on backorder! However I did snag extra mags and a vertical grip from Beretta at a nice discount. :)

Reactions: TheMammoth
Does the DIP 25moa rail come with screw or did they come with the tikka and I lost mine already ?

Bore guide suggestion anybody? I dont really want to pay 70$ to get one from Aus.

Last edited:
Heads up, I received an email this morning that my T1X 22lr shipped today from Brownells and will arrive at my FFL on Monday. That's a month ahead of when they last updated me, and means I waited a total of 25 days from when I placed my original order.

I just found out my T1x is finally in from Whittaker’s. I’m looking forward to picking it up tomorrow. I have a Contessa rail and extra mags ordered from Eurooptic.... come on KRG let’s get the T1x Bravo ready to ship.

This will be a perfect trainer rifle since my primary CF is a Sako TRG.

Reactions: fastdiablo
I just found out my T1x is finally in from Whittaker’s. I’m looking forward to picking it up tomorrow. I have a Contessa rail and extra mags ordered from Eurooptic.... come on KRG let’s get the T1x Bravo ready to ship.

This will be a perfect trainer rifle since my primary CF is a Sako TRG.
May I ask when did you order your t1x? Is this one of the ore order for $399? Thanks.

EuroOptic got them in stock too. Mine will be shipping tomorrow. Now the hunt is on for a stock/chassis and an optic.

Reactions: fastdiablo
Bore guide suggestion anybody? I dont really want to pay 70$ to get one from Aus.

Both of these companies make Bore Guides for the Tikka T1x. You have to email or call as they don’t have them on their websites yet.

Reactions: 260284 and hotload
I think I remember seeing it in this thread, but who has successfully mounted their T1X into a chassis or stock? I know KRG will be releasing their Bravo stock later this month or early April, but I would prefer something with a AR style pistol grip.

I think I remember seeing it in this thread, but who has successfully mounted their T1X into a chassis or stock? I know KRG will be releasing their Bravo stock later this month or early April, but I would prefer something with a AR style pistol grip.

I’m going to try MDTs newer budget line, the Oryx. They saying April 5th for the T1X

Reactions: Akdodge88
I think I remember seeing it in this thread, but who has successfully mounted their T1X into a chassis or stock? I know KRG will be releasing their Bravo stock later this month or early April, but I would prefer something with a AR style pistol

Bell and Carlson, it's for a CTR, there's a gap around the trigger guard and had to open up for the bolt stop.

Just heard that the Bravo will begin shipping next week.
Where did you hear that? I emailed KRG yesterday asking if I could place a preorder, and they said they aren’t taking preorders because the stock won’t be available until late March or early April.

Reactions: kedbeck
The company that is importing them to Canada is first in line (pre orderd a bunch) and I received an email saying they would be shipping next week.

I’m surprised by such a crazy short length of pull at 13.5”. The spacers are $20 for a quarter inch on the site, that’s another $60 for a 14.25” pull ?
I just got my Oryx chassis and I ordered the spacer kit, it had 4 of the (1/4 in) spacers in the kit . I checked the website and you get 1 inch total for $20. ;)

I'm really liking the chassis and I'm going to get one my T1x that is on order..

The company that is importing them to Canada is first in line (pre orderd a bunch) and I received an email saying they would be shipping next week.
that's interesting. well, i hope you get yours ASAP and can post some pics and thoughts! thanks for the info, my T1x just shipped to my FFL, so still have the CA 10 day wait.. lol what kind of glass are you going with?

that's interesting. well, i hope you get yours ASAP and can post some pics and thoughts! thanks for the info, my T1x just shipped to my FFL, so still have the CA 10 day wait.. lol what kind of glass are you going with?
Unfortunately the importer will be at IWA in Germany so they are expected to be at the dealer I'm getting mine from on March 22.

If I have T3 Manners T4a stock with factory magazine inlet. Will T1x drop into this stock w/o modifications?

If I have T3 Manners T4a stock with factory magazine inlet. Will T1x drop into this stock w/o modifications?
At the very least you will have to open up for the bolt stop. This wouldn't affect your ability to run the stock on a t3 down the road.

I’ve posted this all over. Haven’t heard a peep. I’m not holding out hope. Next 20” I find at my LGS is coming home.
EuroOptic has .22lr models in stock. Mine shipped from them last week. Should have it in my hands Thursday or Friday depending on when my FFL gets it logged in.

Morning,

Will someone post close up pictures of the receiver in the factory stock? From the top and from the right and left side at about a 60 degree angle? I’d like to view the front of the action where it meets barrel and stock.

I dont have one locally, and would like to see the scalloped front of that action. Not sure if I would like it or not. Considering one in 17hmr for a vermin rifle.

Thank you

Morning,

Will someone post close up pictures of the receiver in the factory stock? From the top and from the right and left side at about a 60 degree angle? I’d like to view the front of the action where it meets barrel and stock.

I dont have one locally, and would like to see the scalloped front of that action. Not sure if I would like it or not. Considering one in 17hmr for a vermin rifle.

Thank you
Won't it be basically covered by a rail and a scope.

@KDX maybe not at the 45 to 60 degree angles, and definitely not if someone snaps a pic before install of rail and scope.

Have posted these pics before (7 or so pages back) in the thread but since you asked...

Morning,

Thank you

Reactions: rookie7
Here’s the current setup to hold me over until the KRG Bravo is released.

Tikka vertical grip and beaver tail forend
Tikka recoil pad and LOP spacers
Tikka bolt oversize bolt knob
Victor Company Cheek Riser
Parts bin picatinny rail and T-nuts (for atlas)
Contessa 20 MOA Rail

I’m looking forward to getting some more time on it once the weather clears up.

I’m pretty happy to have the rifle fitting me better for about $130 in parts (riser, grip, forend, recoil pad and spacers)

At this point the Bravo will be a luxury item for me. The idea of having a mini TRGesq trainer is too good for me to pass up since my primary centerfire is a TRG.

Skatz11 - did you use both of the riser inserts on yours? Looking at the Victor Company site it looks like the kit - using both inserts - should give about 3/4" height for the cheek riser.
Here’s the current setup to hold me over until the KRG Bravo is released.

Tikka vertical grip and beaver tail forend
Tikka recoil pad and LOP spacers
Tikka bolt oversize bolt knob
Victor Company Cheek Riser
Parts bin picatinny rail and T-nuts (for atlas)
Contessa 20 MOA Rail
View attachment 7039343

I’m looking forward to getting some more time on it once the weather clears up.

I’m pretty happy to have the rifle fitting me better for about $130 in parts (riser, grip, forend, recoil pad and spacers)

At this point the Bravo will be a luxury item for me. The idea of having a mini TRGesq trainer is too good for me to pass up since my primary centerfire is a TRG.

Skatz11 - did you use both of the riser inserts on yours? Looking at the Victor Company site it looks like the kit - using both inserts - should give about 3/4" height for the cheek riser.

I’m not using any spacers under the Victor Company riser. The kit does come with two spacers to get more height.

I wonder, do you guys clean/oil your rimfire tikkas after every use? Coming from a centerfire world it sounds really weird not to clean the rifle, but everybody whom I asked said that I don't have to.

I'm shooting my t1x since the first day it was sold in Finland and always cleaned with Ballistol after every use + BoreTech Rimfire after about 500 rounds. And I never noticed any accuracy or group-spreading problems.

I clean the bolt face and maybe drag a bore snake with some Hoppe's on it through once. That's the extent of what I do. I wouldn't say my way is the way.

Reactions: hotload