• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

To all my Fire/EMS/Police brothers and sisters.

JKaiser

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2010
N TX
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, and if anyone is offended feel free to delete.

I challenge each of you and your departments to take a few minutes and send this little boy a Christmas card. Below is the email that our department received. It has his mailing address in it. This is legit, there are tons of news articles on the web.

God bless and Merry Christmas

JJ

There is a 6 year old boy dying of terminal cancer who has made a special request his name is Nathan Norman and it his wish is to receive Christmas cards from police officers, firefighters and EMS personnel
Let's show Nathan the spirit of TNOA and help make Nathan's Christmas one to remember by sending him a Christmas card to the address below. Make sure to put your rank and agency on the card when you sign it.
This would really be an added surprise when he sees the cards have been sent by police officers from all over.

Please address the cards to:
Nathan Norman
81 Dunivan Drive
Rustburg, VA 24588
Please feel free to pass this along to fellow law enforcement officers, firefighters, and EMS personnel. Thank you for helping to brighten Nathan's Christmas!

Re: To all my Fire/EMS/Police brothers and sisters.

A card will be sent from our office!

I just typed out an email asking our secretary to send a card and include a patch. Decided I would get off my rear and go grab a card and patch. Going to have all the guys on sign it, hope he doesn't mind that they are B shifters!

Will go in the mail today!

I'm kinda supprised that a B shifter could stop bitching about A shift long enough to get it done. You might want to go ahead and do one for C shift while you're at it. You know they're to lazy to get out of the recliner.
wink.gif

All kidding, aside I'm sure he will love it and his parent will remember the kindness of strangers for the rest of their lives.

JJ