• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Total Recall...Recall

MtnCreek

Moderater
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2012
So they remade that movie? Walked in to cool off and the tv was going. Smoking hot chick is kicking this dude's ass like a champ. She pins him down and I'm thinking I'd bite her twat if that was me. Looks interesting so I hit the button to see what it is... Total Recall - 2012. Kate beckon sale is smoking hot and outclasses Sharon stone by a mile, but was there really a reason to remake Total Recall? Didn't it kind of suck the first time. Picks the ugly chick again. Why???

Kate Beckinsale you say? You just answered your own question!

I

Reactions: Maggot
So they remade that movie? Walked in to cool off and the tv was going. Smoking hot chick is kicking this dude's ass like a champ. She pins him down and I'm thinking I'd bite her twat if that was me. Looks interesting so I hit the button to see what it is... Total Recall - 2012. Kate beckon sale is smoking hot and outclasses Sharon stone by a mile, but was there really a reason to remake Total Recall? Didn't it kind of suck the first time. Picks the ugly chick again. Why???
So bender would have something to fap to!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Bender and Maggot
She's definitely fapable.

I disagree. And as evidence I submit the following.

ExemplaryInferiorFinnishspitz-size_restricted.gif

the original total recall with arnold was vastly superior in every way.

Reactions: Barneybdb