• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Total Recall Trailer

Re: Total Recall Trailer

Looks pretty cool from the preview but then-again so did Prometheus and that sucked giant donkey balls. Either-way, I'll see this is the theater.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... Either-way, I'll see this is the theater. </div></div>

I already saw it in the theaters, in 1990, when it was an original idea. Sorry, it may be good, but I will wait for Netflix on this one.

I was skeptical of this at first but after seeing a couple previews I think it will be worth the watch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goatphius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was skeptical of this at first but after seeing a couple previews I think it will be worth the watch. </div></div>

ya..i just saw a trailer that was enticing

Meh...

When the acting is that stiff in a trailer, it doesn't bode well for an entire feature.

the first one was entertaining and the special effect were, well you know. this remake seems way more entertaining and visually spectacular even with a 22 year old script.
I'll go watch it for sure, especially with Beckinsale and Biel in it.

I try and avoid just about any movie starring Colin Ferrell. My dilemma however is that I try and catch every Kate Beckinsale movie.

What to do . . .

I'm not that excited about this movie. I loved the first one. Collin Ferrel just sucks.

Colin Farrell is a very talented actor and I think he's going to be awesome in the movie. He's got lots of acting credits for independent type films and said at Comic Con that he took this gig because of the direction they went with the story.

The original Total Recall may not have stayed true to the short story it was based, "We Can Remember It for You Wholesale," by Philip K. Dick. Dick also wrote the short story that Blade Runner was based, "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sleep?"

I think the movie will blow us away but I also believe the trailer isn't showing us the extent of the story. I have faith in Colin Farrell and his taste in film. I think the ladies they selected are lovely- though I wish they'd of still used a Latina for one of the leads much like they had in the first movie- my only criticism about the movie. But I admit... I adore Colin Farrell and the way he broods and can play a bad guy and a good guy. He's got amazing range and I'm excited for him and this movie.

Forget Colin - I want to see the two hotties - Kate and Jennifer!

It is a hot summer so this should be a welcome respite.

Shit... I failed the gay test. Couldn't have named either girl, but the trailer made me slightly want to see the movie because it flashed a Chiappa Rhino.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forget Colin - I want to see the two hotties - Kate and <span style="font-weight: bold">Jennifer!</span>
</div></div>

You mean Jessica

Not sure why this movie needed to be remade. Bekinsle is top 5 for me so ill atleast catch it on Netflix. The real question is will this new version have the greatness of the 3 tittie'd woman in it?
total_recall_19_seins.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maxpower220</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those are fake. </div></div>

Most are these days.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: melody</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The original Total Recall may not have stayed true to the short story it was based, "We Can Remember It for You Wholesale," by Philip K. Dick. Dick also wrote the short story that Blade Runner was based, "Do Androids Dream of Electric S <span style="color: #FF0000">h</span> eep?" </div></div>

Fixed. Dick was one of my favorite authors for years. Think he committed suicide.

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teal28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New 3 boob chick, Found this on TMZ's website.
0719-total-rekall-article-boob-girl-3.jpg
</div></div>
Who..in the trailer that is playin prior to batman right now says something to the effect of you can enjoy if you have 3 hands. They
didnt show her below the neck but laughed when I heard it because I
of course rememebered the 3 in the original movie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goatphius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was skeptical of this at first but after seeing a couple previews I think it will be worth the watch. </div></div>
+1 I'm officially pumped for it now. This one's going on the short list.