TP'in or rolling yards

J.J.chago

Representative of the Poors
Minuteman
Supporter+
Sep 24, 2017
Pound town, Tennessee
So last night we had a little get together with the neighbors, the beer was flowing like wine..... then the wife and friend decided to go rolling yards. they got their ninja black cat burglar attire on and away they went. nothing like 2 drunk 38 yr old women rolling yards. now the neighborhood fight has started all the kids are being blamed karens fighting karens.... gotta love it

1moaoff

Safe space provider? Nope!!!
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Nov 16, 2008
    cincinnati, ohio
    Why does it matter... house staff will clean it up in the morning....
    🤣

Maggot

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    More of a blowing up mailboxes with M-80's sorta guy. TP is too passive and who knows when you'll need an emergency wipe. Remember the shortage?

Reactions: EddieNFL

BAMAboy18

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Oct 11, 2020
    With the ever declining worth of the dollar, they should have just used cash!

zeroz

3m ta3
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Feb 13, 2017
    South central, co
    Brings back memories of being a kid. We TP'd like a motherfucker. Dudes a dick at school, TP. Chick cheats on a buddy, TP. you name it, TP was the price you paid. If you were a big enough shithead, we'd water it down with your hose. Man we were shitheads. At least we weren't the kids slashing tires I guess, that was big.

hlee

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Jul 14, 2012
    TX
    Someone TP’d our yard last year. I was not impressed- they couldn’t have used more than 1 roll. But, it was during the TP Armageddon, so I guess I can’t blame them too much.

• Haha
    Reactions: 143lrsd