• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TP'in or rolling yards

J.J.chago

Merkin Mafia
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2017
Pound town, Tennessee
So last night we had a little get together with the neighbors, the beer was flowing like wine..... then the wife and friend decided to go rolling yards. they got their ninja black cat burglar attire on and away they went. nothing like 2 drunk 38 yr old women rolling yards. now the neighborhood fight has started all the kids are being blamed karens fighting karens.... gotta love it

More of a blowing up mailboxes with M-80's sorta guy. TP is too passive and who knows when you'll need an emergency wipe. Remember the shortage?

Reactions: EddieNFL
With the ever declining worth of the dollar, they should have just used cash!

Brings back memories of being a kid. We TP'd like a motherfucker. Dudes a dick at school, TP. Chick cheats on a buddy, TP. you name it, TP was the price you paid. If you were a big enough shithead, we'd water it down with your hose. Man we were shitheads. At least we weren't the kids slashing tires I guess, that was big.

Someone TP’d our yard last year. I was not impressed- they couldn’t have used more than 1 roll. But, it was during the TP Armageddon, so I guess I can’t blame them too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 143lrsd