• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trans Male Swimmer Beats UPenn Trans Female Swimmer Lia Thomas

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Transgender UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas recently lost a 100-yard freestyle race to a transgender male swimmer after a string of nearly unopposed victories.

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Kalthoff
According to the article, Henig is still all female...less the boobs. It appears Thomas was beat by four girls. What a bitch!

Reactions: Snipe260
Doping...it's why it isn't allowed in the Olympics but everyone does it and tries to conceal it. Because it works.

VooDoo

Reactions: Matches Malone
Funny thing is all that defines one or another sex according to NCAA is one year cycle of testosterone suppressants or testosterone boosters. Cutting of bits not required so for someone fucked up enough to do it its quite reversable.

The male trans competing as a woman cleared his suppresant cycle

the female trans that beat him is still mid doping p cycle so can compete as a woman till she finsihes the cycle of doping up qualifying her as a man. considering that even doped up as a female she has no chances of runing against males , one wonders how many times she will break of the doping cycle just so she can drag out the career in woman sports.

Last edited:
Make a “confused” gender class, and make them all compete there.... along with their own special “confused” bathrooms. Why destroy the sports in the name of stupidity?

Just drop the Mens and Womens moniker and throw them all in the same pool. The proper victor will be revealed and we can have all the equality we want. Pretty simple.

With their mental illnesses, they should be in the special olympics

There are only 3 genders:
-male
-female
-mentally ill
That’s potentially unfair to the real handicapped and of course the ‘tards, I vote for an entirely different event , obviously will never happen - who is going to sponsor and who would watch it...

Nope. These people should be shunned and exiled.
Or just ignored when they compete. When some steroid monster crosses the finish line first in the girl's 100m dash at a high school track meet, the interviewer should go right past him and straight to the first girl to cross first and congratulate her on her win.

If they do finally interview the he/she they should ask it 'In the dressing room, do you watch the girl's as they shower like you would when you were a male?'

Reactions: RUTGERS95
If gender is a social construct put them all together and see if there is any trend.

I recently considered the following:
Would the law allow me to say I was napoleon and force others to treat and allow me to act
in accordance with his authority and actions?
Was, at one time, to be considered an ear mark of insanity.
I can see no difference in my analogy.
Strange anyone with any national exposure hasn't come to this conclusion.

R

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

All the other "genders" are dragged out of Uranus.
Stealing that one. It will likely get me banned from Facebook.

Remember the old commercial

"Silly Rabbit, Trix are for Kids"

and the paraphrase

"Silly faggot, Dicks are for Chicks"

Gives it a whole new meaning doesnt it.

5rbher.jpg

Reactions: MCSO1357
The feminists are still bemoaning the fact that Hilliary lost.....
They don't have time to whine about confused men kicking their asses in sporting events.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Ugandan style , if you can get pregnant -female if you can't male :eek:

2022-01-10_14h01_27.png

Reactions: Maggot
men still make better women sport stars than actual women , one loss don't mean a thing let them fight it out like men lol .

I haven't been this ashamed of myself for looking since I saw Tiger King.

Where is the science? And not just the political science.

If gender is a social construct put them all together and see if there is any trend.

I recently considered the following:
Would the law allow me to say I was napoleon and force others to treat and allow me to act
in accordance with his authority and actions?
Was, at one time, to be considered an ear mark of insanity.
I can see no difference in my analogy.
Strange anyone with any national exposure hasn't come to this conclusion.

R

Wouldn't work.
You're too tall...😂

• Haha
Reactions: Rthur
Biological female athletic competitors should be pissed off that mediocre males are allowed to kick their asses by simply "identifying" as females in competition. It's their fight - so they should get after it.

Reminds me of the time when William's sisters confidently offered to whop any male tennis player ranked around 200th, and a dude ranked 203 whooped their asses with ease while drinking beer and smoking in between the bouts.

It just so happened that Karsten Braasch of Germany, once a top-40 player, but at the time ranked 203rd, was in earshot. He thought it would be fun so stepped up to say he’d be happy to take them on.

The date was set and the day arrived. Braasch played a warmup round of golf in the morning, then came to Melbourne Park. The threesome went out to a back court where each sister would have a one-set shot at Braasch. Word had spread around the grounds that the event was taking place, which caused tournament officials to restrict admittance to the area to only those with badges.

Braasch would smoke cigarettes and sip beer during the changeovers, and to be honest no longer looked the part of a fit professional athlete. It made no matter. Braasch led 5-0 over Serena before winning the set 6-1, and then posted a 6-2 set victory over Venus.

There was no umpire - Braasch kept score, and unfailingly gave the women the benefit of the doubt.

Both sets ran similar courses. The stylish Braasch dominated the rallies, pushed the girls around the court and only occasionally stepped up the tempo if the going got tough.

"Apparently, after the game, Serena and Venus immediately told the press they wanted to challenge a male player again," Braasch said. "This time they revised the ranking of the man they wanted to face, to 350 in the world. I informed the journalist who told me this that in the next week I was set to lose a lot of ATP points and drop down to 350 in the rankings. I told him that if Venus and Serena waited just one week they could challenge me all over again!"

"They wouldn't have had a chance against anyone inside the top 500 because today I played like someone ranked 600th to keep it fun," was Braasch's assessment.

Braasch learned what happens in Melbourne, stays in Melbourne.

"That (rematch) never came about, but when I saw Venus a few months later at the French Open she came up to me with a big smile on her face and said, 'You know that thing in Australia—it never happened!' " Braasch recalled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It is definitely a mental disorder. For whatever reason people feel the need to celebrate these delusional weirdos.

Last edited:
If women won't put a stop to this bullshit, why the fuck should anyone else give a shit about it?

Of course, I don't follow any sports, so I couldn't give two fucks anyway.