• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trasol and current android OS

GLN305

Private
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2018
Wasilla, AK
While at the PRC1 class last month, I downloaded Trasol. When I opened the app, it would just sit at the start screen and do nothing. Recently I decided to do some troubleshooting and found that default permission settings do not allow the app to access memory and storage. I changed that permission and now it works great. Just something to try, maybe it will help someone else.

Reactions: Mt_Hunt
I have been using the old version of Trasol on an android phone, has anybody heard when the new version is going to come out, I know it is already out for Apple.

I have tried to get it to work and mine does the same thing I will check the permissions and see. It works on and old android phone I gave my kids to play with but not well phones problem not the app.

While at the PRC1 class last month, I downloaded Trasol. When I opened the app, it would just sit at the start screen and do nothing. Recently I decided to do some troubleshooting and found that default permission settings do not allow the app to access memory and storage. I changed that permission and now it works great. Just something to try, maybe it will help someone else.

Tried it today and the permissions worked and it loads fine and runs.. just need to figure out how to true it up a bit closer to real world data.. Never used it before so has a bit different interface..

The developer is on the hide. Look in the official TRASOL thread, pretty sure he says android sucks and isn’t worth wiping his ass with or something like that. ??. I’m kidding. I think they are working on it