• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Triad Leupold MK4/12-40x Spotting Scope Cover

Triad

Old Dude
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2003
KC
www.triadtactical.com
Just added these to the web site:

https://www.triadtactical.com/Triad-Spotting-Scope-Cover.html

IMG_0109.jpg

Big difference over most of the covers currently offered is that there is NO VELCRO. The velcro has been replaced with with sturdy metal hooks that will not get dirty, wear out or open accidentally. The front cover can be completely removed in a matter of seconds. These hooks and the webbing loops they hook into, give multiple points and options for attaching these covers to a pack or drag bag. Foam padding through-out, 550 cord grid as well. Price point is better than most on the market.

The Stock Pack is a proprietary product of Triad Tactical, manufactured in the USA.

You can see how easy it is to open the cover for use in this short video (sorry about the wind noise):
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FkuMUfec_uQ&feature=channel"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FkuMUfec_uQ&feature=channel" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

The underside is made of non-slip, super durable Hypalon fabric. Its the stuff they cover Zodiac boats with.

There are a few more photos on the site if you care to go look.

Re: Triad Leupold MK4/12-40x Spotting Scope Cover

Wow, great design. Nice that there is no velcro to wear out or make that sound.

Ok, now all we need is a longer nose cover to go over the ARD and we are GTG.

What he said.

How much does your ARD add? The cone has some overlap which may take care of it.

1.4" longer, 2.605" diameter

I don't have one but it looks like a bigger end cap could be made for use with the ARD if this one doesn't fit.

Just picked up a mark 4 and am wondering if determined that it fits with the ARD?

Also, any SH discount?

Any possibility of getting a larger and/or longer version front cap cover?

The larger version for easier, one-handed re-attachment, as the current front cap cover fits pretty tight over the objective with the front of the cover wrapped around it.

And the longer version for use with an ARD.

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: msr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea if the Bushnell will fit in it? </div></div>

same question here. That would be great. thanks.

Sorry it took so long, but the ARD nose cover is available.

Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Triad Tactical*::*Triad ARD Front Cover

Not much to it, its a replacement for the original that is a little longer and has a little more flare to the "skirt" to allow it to cove the ARD.

If you already have one of our spotter covers, you can use the link above to order one on its own. If you are buying a scope cover, you can add an ARD cover at the time of order.

This is awesome news. Definitely a great accessory to have!

Is that a picture of the actual ARD cover? My "see not seen" ARD sticks out 1.75"from the spotter objective.

Just got my Triad cover with the ARD nosecone, I am very impressed with it! It is awesome to have a vendor like Triad here on the hide that is willing listen to members and bring products such as this to the market. The cover is way better than the leupold and allows the use of the ARD. Big thanks to Steve for another great product!

ETA: Another thing I like about this cover; because of the way the nosecone attaches you can run the spottter normally or inverted without the cover wanting to flap down the way the leupold does when inverted.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm a newly registered member on snipershide. I just ordered a triad cover for my mark 4. I was wondering what mount that was in your pictures that allows the range finder to be placed on top like that.