• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

triad tac stock pack

ghostinthewoods

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2013
ut
Was thinking about getting one. I would like to carry at least 10 extra rounds and carry on the inside of the pack, from what I could find it sounds like the rear of the pack tapers from 3 3/4" to 3" at the front? I'm shooting a 7 ultra and oal is just under 3 3/4" so my concern was am I only going to be able to fit a few cartridges on the inside. I was going to get the modular pack so I could maybe fit as many as I could on the inside and the rest outside if I have too I guess? Does anyone have one or can help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks. Oh also its a thumbhole stock will it still work???

not sure if it will fit a thumbhole stock or not, but my guess is probably. not sure if you'll get ten rounds in the modular pack as i only have the standard ones on my rifles.

I'm not sure if this will help, or not, but I just got the Triad "Large" pack. It doesn't have shell loops, but I can fit two loaded AI .300WM mags in it with no trouble, along with a small caclulator, allen wrenches and a dope card. Still room left over, too.

If you are really concerned I would say just email or call Triad up... great company to deal with. I can't comment on that particular one as I also own the large version. Wish I could give you an answer.

I have a triad large pack. I have 10 Fed Premium 300 wm. I have a slope doper, Range master, a bore snake and I still have room for a analog compensator that I am about to buy. Well, enough room, even planning on sticking cheat cards behind the soft padding.

With OAL of 3.75", I will go with three rounds for sure, four if you want to push the limits and "pull" the pouch a bit. If you went with the Modular Stock Pack™, I think you could add one more round. I have seen Stock Packs™ on lots of different thumb hole stocks.