• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tried webbing a stock

BMoe

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2011
Well I tried webbing and it is hard to get it to spray like I want it. What do you guys think. Should I start over or keep it as is? I'm thinking start over. This is for my Tikka 22-250 coyote gun.

DEERPics102.jpg

DEERPics103.jpg

Re: Tried webbing a stock

Thanks. Well I thought it was in the bolt rifle section. OOPS. Maybe a mod can move it. Sorry guys.

Looks better in pictures than in person. Maybe I'll like it more when it gets put together.

Looks pretty decent. Did you use paint, model glue & paint thinner combo?

I went to Michaels (Craft store) and they had Krylon webbing paint. They only had gloss black, gold and silver. I'm gonna put a couple coats of matte clear on it.

I did this out side and there was a breeze blowing and the paint doesn't always shoot straight every time, so it was hard to get the even coverage I wanted. Next time I do it, I'll do it inside.