• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TriggerTech 2-Stage Trigger - I'm stoked!

From TriggerTech:

We had planned for a public release on July 24, 2020. However, we have decided to move the release date back 2 weeks to August 7, 2020.

The initial wave of dealer orders was greater than expected and production has not been as fast as we anticipated. TriggerTech believes in selling only the best product and these triggers require a little more time to make them perfect. Our quality standards are second to none and we had to make sure this trigger was perfect.

It is only fair to make sure our valued dealers have stock before the release date, which is why we decided to push the release date back 2 weeks. We are in full production now and working as hard a possible to fulfill all orders as soon as we can.

Yes sir. They told us it was due to a large volume of orders for the Two-Stage. New release date is August 7th

That doesn't make sense to me. They delay the release of a product because MORE people then expected want the product? Seems counter intuitive, and a good way to piss people off.

My best guess is they didn’t have enough units to fulfill all Dealer orders in time, so they pushed it back a little more

Copy that.

At least they are rolling out starting tomorrow, that should make some people happy!

I would love to try some, perhaps one of my friends will pick one up. TT makes a good trigger, I just hope that they incorporate a way for the end user to adjust sear engagement.

I anticipate stock going very quick. If that happens, will back order be available directly through trigger tech?

I wish this "new best thing" would get released so the px would have some deals, I'm needing a trigger for the gf's rifle.
Well I’ll have a single stage Diamond up for grabs here soon ;)

Has anyone either received or even gotten a tracking number for their 2 stage when they ordered it on the release date?

I think that’s my problem. I ordered directly from Triggertech. Damnit.

Ordered mine yesterday and it showed up today.

Now a question. The bolt release is sticking and has to be pulled back down if pushed up. The lever moves freely so its the trigger that is sticking. Is it as easy as putting some lube on it?