• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trudeau plans to invoke Emergencies Act in response to protests: sources

w1rNZ4hSExCq.jpeg

Every single word Trudeau says and every action he takes is highly negative for him. I heard a recent poll in Canada has his popularity at about 14%.

Is there no way Canadians can immediately remove him from office?

Don't give up.

The only reason the .gov is acting like this is because in the past, its worked. Just look at the Jan 6th thing here; regardless of if you agree with it or not, people showed up and those same tough talking politicians all went to run, cry and crawl around on the floor like a bunch of bitches all of a sudden.

When it doesn't work - they'll have literally no fucking plan or idea as to what to do and will get out of control in the process.
This could escalate in ways they can't fathom.

What if drivers refuse to haul all cross border freight?

What if Canadians just stop showing up for work?

The other issue is the person that will replace Trudeau. There is no guarantee that they will be any better or learn their lesson and may in fact be a WEF replacement or someone like Trump who is castrated from day one. Just because everyone gets their wet dream of getting rid of Castro Jr. doesn't mean that the replacement will be any better.
Not only about Trudeau, this act was voted on by their Parliament and passed 215-117.

• Wow
Reactions: stefan73
BTW... in Cuba... when Fidel and his Army arrived in Havana... Batista hid and the government fell.

When the Prime Minister is in hiding. Won't run his government. When an army of the people controls the streets of the capitol... is it not a sign that the government has fallen? And needs to be replaced? Justin Bieber -- er Trudeau's... father became El Presidente after his army controlled Havana and Batista went into hiding/exile.

Why is this not being invoked in Ottawa? A parliamentary system means that one no-confidence vote against the PM topples the government and new elections need to be called. It's not on a fixed cycle.

Why the %$#@ has Canada not toppled Bieber - er Trudeau... and called elections. His Government and Cabinet are done. Gone. Finished. Illegitimate.

Where is the formal vote to get him out and call elections? Or is the Canadian Conservative Party complicit?

Sirhr
Yes the CPC is complicit.

And the Conservatives (up until a few weeks ago) have been know for a few years now, as "Lieberal Lite" hence why we did NOT renew our memberships.

Only people we can stand behind, is the Purple Party.

They're actually called "The People's Party of Canada" but their colour is purple, so you go with what sticks. To many of ya'll AmeriYanks talk about 'how great it would be to have a "more than two party" system.'.

Don't do it. This is the toddler-esque bullshit that you get. Avoid at all costs. CW-Part Deux is better than this shit.

Why is this not being invoked in Ottawa? A parliamentary system means that one no-confidence vote against the PM topples the government and new elections need to be called. It's not on a fixed cycle.

Where is the formal vote to get him out and call elections? Or is the Canadian Conservative Party complicit?

Sirhr
I didn't even know that Canada could have emergency or "snap" elections in their government until today: Trudeau asked for it himself in the fall to get more mandates:
https://www.nytimes.com › World › Americas

I didn't even know that Canada could have emergency or "snap" elections in their government until today: Trudeau asked for it himself in the fall to get more mandates:
https://www.nytimes.com › World › Americas
Yep. In a minority government, there can be an early election either by the parry in power calling one, or a vote of no confidence by the other parties.

Reactions: davidb187
Everybody relax at any moment 80% of the police force is going to defect from their masters and do what’s right, I’ve been assured that it’s only a few bad apples that will assault and beat these people into submission…..
I don't know how many bad apples they might have but they are totally out number if they do that. The peaceful will turn to RAGE and those bad apples will become apple sauce quick. There are 39 million people vs 200,000 cops and army combined for all of Canada. The numbers don't look good for Trudeau if he continues down this path.

Last edited:
I don't know how many bad apples they might have but they are totally out number if they do that. The peaceful will turn to RAGE and those bad apples will become apple sauce quick. There are 39 million people vs 200,000 cops and army combined for all of Canada. The numbers don't look good for Trudeau if he continues down this path.

They will get help from China or the UN peacekeeping force.

Reactions: tiNdvenTFHwMdqKW
I don’t expect the line to hold.
I apologize I can't post the Rebel News link, but I believe its was their convoy leader invited "everyone over tonight for food & fellowship before we disassemble tomorrow"...maybe trying to build up support? Don't know.

Ain't it fun, the crap that we have to put up with, up here?
Yeah well, we're watching this knowing it can and will happen here.

Globalism doesn't respect borders and Biden and Trudeau are both the same slimy globalist creatures from the same swamp.

I see something big happening here that transcends borders. I, most of us here, have more in common with the Canuck truckers than the globalist regimes controlling our countries. Lines are being drawn, sides are forming up.

Last edited:
Yawn! Anything new happen? At least the Canadians have some balls.
Yaa, I heard things got really dicy earlier when someone forgot to take thier shoes of in the bouncy castle , causing a rupture . Luckily there are plenty of truck drivers around with tire patch kits . Disaster averted .
But if that wasn't bad enough ,one of the glowies infiltrated the music DJ's tent and swapped the techno record with Right Said Fred's "I'm too sexy "

Greetings from Canuckistan, it truly is a mess with our little potato prime minister sitting upon his throne up here. I wore a uniform (Army) for this country for a fair number of years, I want to think that I would disobey an order to move on this crowd of people. Mr. Trudeau has increasingly tread upon our freedoms here, whether it be through oppressive gun laws (never give up that 2A folks...never) obscene taxation in one breath and uncontrolled spending in that same breath.

This country is a mess, I fly a flag at my home. I was proud to wear a uniform. Our flag is bigger than our government, mine won't come down or be flown upside down or otherwise altered. The flag represents us all not just our government, they are permitted to serve under it not to lord over it.

I hope things go in favour of the vast majority of us that are sick of the ridiculous rules, continued ineffective lockdowns, and hidden agendas that these delusional "leaders" who are running under a minority government I might add continue to try and ram down our throats. Trudeau is an absentee and incompetent leader at best, let's not forget he did literally nothing aside from storm out of our parliamentary debates like a child and did not act until a phone call from Biden over the weekend telling him to get the Ambassador bridge blockade removed....

Interesting days ahead I suspect.

Beacons of freedom turned out anything but , anywhere where they practice 2 party/uniparty system and/or still bow to the British Crown they literally turned full dictatorship in a blink of an eye.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Fig
Beacons of freedom turned out anything but , anywhere where they practice 2 party/uniparty system and/or still bow to the British Crown they literally turned full dictatorship in a blink of an eye.

View attachment 7808126
You know, I've always thought Obama used that same smug expression at times. Maybe he shouldn't try vacationing in Italy.

Reactions: BCP
You know, I've always thought Obama used that same smug expression at times. Maybe he shouldn't try vacationing in Italy.
Indeed he does have Mussolini smug expression nailed, just missing the body posturing Duce was famous for.

Last edited: