• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump - Indicted

Where are we at with this?*

Did they get their cherished mug shot(s) and handcuffs?

*The original topic, not the name calling, back and forth waste of everyone's' time.

*The original topic, not the name calling, back and forth waste of everyone's' time.
as of this morning, there were not going to be cuffs or mug shots

they cite that cuffs are for flight risk and he isnt one..although he has his own jet

what makes more sense is a retired secrete service guy said you cant cuff the president because it hinders extraction

as of this morning, there were not going to be cuffs or mug shots

they cite that cuffs are for flight risk and he isnt one..although he has his own jet

what makes more sense is a retired secrete service guy said you cant cuff the president because it hinders extraction
Just heard that on the radio

Been checking occasionaly this morning not much other than shit stains like the little greasy haired yipping chihuahua Trey Gowdy talking smack and backing up another fuck wad rino Asa Hutchinson.

Reactions: Fig

I don't know, but Liz Cheney's popularity has risen among fellow GOP RINO voters and barfcom commie dicksuckers are rejoicing because Orange man bad is getting indicted.

Those faggots are happier than if FJB was indicted.

Been checking occasionaly this morning not much other than shit stains like the little greasy haired yipping chihuahua Trey Gowdy talking smack and backing up another fuck wad rino Asa Hutchinson.
Has that fucker finally decided on how to comb his hair?

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats and 101st
Let it begin…

I am neither here nor there. People are irritated due to our 2 tier justice system. Trump indicted would be easier to swallow if Pelosi and insider trading, Hillary, and Biden cartel were held accountble in the same manner. The fact that they are not is the end of America and now we are on the same plane as any other country lacking morales and conscience

Six years ago I of use to think Gowdy was a righteous guy. Him and Lindsey Graham would be on Hannity slamming Hillary, Comey and Muller. Turns out these two were all talk no action.
Now when I see either of these guys on Fox, I mute the television.
ditto.

I became very disappointed in Gowdy. Graham ? I always thought he was greasy. Every once in a while, he'd say some of the right things. But, he'd always revert back to his sleazeball ways. Graham is just a slightly better polished version of romney.

ditto.

I became very disappointed in Gowdy. Graham ? I always thought he was greasy. Every once in a while, he'd say some of the right things. But, he'd always revert back to his sleazeball ways. Graham is just a slightly better polished version of romney.
Perfect...You know who I really miss. Rush Limbaugh. I would love to hear what he'd be saying right now about Trump being arrested.

You did not answer my question.

I have had no C-19 injections and have rejected them for my wife, as I have her medical PoA.

But we have had C-19, it is real.

Several years ago, in Dallas was a case of Ebola. The patient was quarantined and no one complained about restrictions on that person's freedom of travel.

I don't care who or what you think you are, there is an authority somewhere you have to deal with. In fact, get your self some Mongol patches and ride a motorcycle through the territory (and they do have territories) of the Outlaws MC. To quote a line from Southpark, "You will respect my - authorit-eye."

So, putting up with a screen process at the time seemed to be safe to do.

And what is government but a bunch of yahoos with guns?

Has anyone in this debate ever had to be detained at a stop for a C-19 screen while driving? Right now, all I can hear is crickets chirping.
So you jumped into a discussion at the midway part and pull out one sentence. You then take it out of context and want me to answer questions?
You have brain damage.
Boo fucking who. You had COVID. Big fucking deal. The line for give a shit medals is over there.
The rest of your straw man bullshit is FUCKING hilarious. But if that's what you have to tell yourself for being a cuck.

Six years ago I of use to think Gowdy was a righteous guy. Him and Lindsey Graham would be on Hannity slamming Hillary, Comey and Muller. Turns out these two were all talk no action.
Now when I see either of these guys on Fox, I mute the television.
Yeah, at one time I thought he was going to be a leading spearpoint to harpoon swamp creatures. A yappy chihuahua is all he is.

My 2 cents before i get pissed off,
At the end of the day,this is all about race and the democratic party tyranny ,and i'm gonna say it,even if it gets me in trouble, liberal fat black ass distric attorney being "used" by the left to do their dirty work while going down in history as the first idiot that tried to indicate a former president on TRUMPED-up charges....go figure.
BTW i'm not a racist.maybe a bigot sometimes.

OH well here we go................................................

Last edited:
ditto.

Lindsey Graham always has come across as an obnoxious cunt to me.

My 2 cents before i get pissed off,
At the end of the day,this is all about race and the democratic party tyranny ,and i'm gonna say it,even if it gets me in trouble, liberal fat black ass distric attorney being "used" by the left to do their dirty work while going down in history as the first idiot that tried to indicate a former president on TRUMPED-up charges....go figure.
BTW i'm not a racist.maybe a bigot sometimes.

OH well here we go................................................
I am not optimistic that Trump is going to beat this. The da's office is stacked, the judge is stacked and the grand jury is stacked.

What I can't understand for the life of me is just what the hell are they going to do with Trump if they get a conviction ? Are they going to throw him in jail ? If that's what they think, that's probably not going to end well. Perhaps, they don't care...........

I am seeing something a bit different, and some of the comments here support my thoughts on this.

Could locking Trump up be the thing that pushes people over the edge. Makes those right wing nut jobs with all the gunz finally pickup said gunz and start to do something antifa like? That would be a huge win for those "in charge" and provided those in the tanks they send against those MAGA guys do what they are told to do.

Nope. No one is going to stick their neck out for him after the J6ers still rotting.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I am not optimistic that Trump is going to beat this. The da's office is stacked, the judge is stacked and the grand jury is stacked.

What I can't understand for the life of me is just what the hell are they going to do with Trump if they get a conviction ? Are they going to throw him in jail ? If that's what they think, that's probably not going to end well. Perhaps, they don't care...........
A felony conviction prevents him from holding office as president. That's what they are after.

That's what they want,they are hoping that the conservative in this country will react like the left woke losers do,so they can put the cage around us.
Make no mistake about it.

Nope. No one is going to stick their neck out for him after the J6ers still rotting.
Not to mention, have you seen the majority of Trump supporters, including me?

Retired, greybeard boomers on SS with bad knees. Their run and gun days are behind them.

Reactions: UKDslayer
That's what they want,they are hoping that the conservative in this country will react like the left woke losers do,so they can put the cage around us.
Make no mistake about it.
And this is where "conservatives" seem to have lost all testicular fortitude or ability to work together. If just 25 to 50% of all conservatives got good and pissed this would change directions quickly and there would be NO cages put around anyone but criminal politicians.

Where's that stated in the Constitution?
It's not. However,
"There has been no American President convicted or who has been incarcerated or served a sentence prior to their Presidential term. Felony charges or a criminal record often act as leverage for the Opposition. Stigmatization of felons complicates the process of establishing trust amongst people and also harms the public record."

A felony record is more of a political burden than a legal one – the only major negative effect of having a record is that it may be used by your opposition. Alternatively, if your charges were bogus, it may end up galvanizing your base.
It is still "their" goal and the reason behind all this. "They" could give a rat's ass if he gets significant time, they just want to hang that albatross around his neck because "they" think it means something.

This may be redundant but. Probably the second biggest smoke screen since 911 . Wonder what they're gonna pull off now ?
And as far as any tin foil references , they had video . More than one at the Pentagon . Oopsies , no plane .

And this is where "conservatives" seem to have lost all testicular fortitude or ability to work together. If just 25 to 50% of all conservatives got good and pissed this would change directions quickly and there would be NO cages put around anyone but criminal politicians.
Thank the Rhinos in the Rep. party.it starts there.no leadership coming from most of them.
They have lost the will to fight.

A felony conviction prevents him from holding office as president.
That's not the case.

That's not the case.

Read my second post on this.

It would be interesting to see what his campaign would look like if he were incarcerated, not hiding in the basement like the current resident of the White House.

A felony conviction prevents him from holding office as president. That's what they are after.
Actually I think it is quite the opposite. The Dimocrats want a Trump/Biden match up because then the campaign narrative becomes Trump and not the failures of the Biden administration. They just want to damage him as a candidate. That being said they are truly frightened of him and will shred every bit of decency as well as the Constitution to get him.

For years I could never comprehend why they pushed commies out of helicopters in South America but recently had an epiphany.

Retired, greybeard boomers on SS with bad knees. Their run and gun days are behind them.
I went and got a load of lumber for my back porch this morning. Loaded and unloaded by myself. Thats pretty much my limit for the day.
Still......
Improvise
Adapt
Overcome
ZomboMeme 07112022195849.jpg

Hay now...
My knees are just fine thank you very much.
Still not much for running, but I can stand and shoot very well, let me get into prone and watch the fuck out, if I can see it, I can hit it.

I just read all 34 counts and they all seem to stem from the hush money paid to Stormy Daniels and how the money was paid. The big part is how the money was paid and wether or not the former President was trying to commit fraud.

Reactions: Kalthoff
Would that not be an embarrassment for Trump's opponents if he was convicted of a felony, paid some fines, and then get elected President? AGAIN!
This particular judge is not likely to sentence him with just a fine if he is convicted.

This particular judge is not likely to sentence him with just a fine if he is convicted.
They will be fighting for a change of venue since it is impossible for him to get a fair trial in that liberal shit stain of a city.
The only reason there were 34 counts is they grossly over charged him which is easilly proven.
Hell that fatass Bragg probably wont live long enough to see the trial since he most likely will be murdered by one the repeat felon animals he keeps dumping back on the streets.

Reactions: Sako man
They will be fighting for a change of venue since it is impossible for him to get a fair trial in that liberal shit stain of a city.
The only reason there were 34 counts is they grossly over charged him which is easilly proven.
Hell that fatass Bragg probably wont live long enough to see the trial since he most likely will be murdered by one the repeat felon animals he keeps dumping back on the streets.

you think any politico in that city doesnt have near 24/7 armed security? Come on now.