• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump - Indicted

Pic from a buddy of mine up in New York at the Trump support rally

B708C293-1B23-404F-B9F1-B1B9945DBBE1.jpeg

I worry more about boosted drivers that DUI drivers by pure numbers.
That's actually kind of funny. And scary.

I know two people who had the vax, boosters, got the beer flu. And then got blood clots afterward. And that is why I have refused vax and boosters for me and my wife.

Reactions: c1steve
either he will play them like a master playing a fiddle allow the dims to look like the fools they are hopefully bankrupting NY in the process ( best case ) or they will fine him taking in 100k all while spending millions on the circus ( worse case) maybe he will think a little harder about running for political office while paying off a hooker not to tell her story of two concenting adults agreeing to have sex ooh lol either way i don't care , won't loose sleep over any of it if the rips have a problem with it all they should then file laws suits against biden and his family for laws he has openly violated that they can prove he did .

If there's anyone who needs to shut their mouth, it's her. Let he gab away and she will be in court all her life.
She can’t help it. She’s sucked so many dicks her mouf stays open🤷‍♂️

It's complete political theater designed to derail any momentum Trump has and it's very clear. If Trump had said he has no interest in running in 2024, there would've been no grand jury, no charges, nothing, especially from a DA that dismissed everything he could since taking office.

This also tells me the Dems are terrified of Trump. Biden's approval is shit, Harris'are worse, and the entire country sees just what a clown show the administration has been. They know there's no way they keep the WH without a considerable amount of cheating.

Statute of limitations...
And what they're alleging Trump of doing, Hillary Clintont did the exact same thing except 10X's worse when she paid over a million dollars to fabricate the Steel Dossier (felony #1) and wrote it off as "legal fees" (felony #2). A felony to cover up a felony.

*crickets

Last edited:
The left has what it takes to control everyone and do what they want I guess they are the true 1% ers. The right is screwed because we don't have tails to tuck between our legs to cover our genitals........

I think this indictment will help Trump win the Republican primary. It will be Trump vs Biden again. We all know what happened last time and it will happen again. The only way Biden could lose is if he died and even then we know that Dems would still vote for him. SMDH
He may already be dead; there are at least 2 doubles from what I can gather. There is for sure a "black eyed" and a "blue eyed" Joe as well as a detached earlobe and an attached earlobe one (maybe those are the same two, I don't know).

Maybe they're using something like Dr. McCoy had to control Spock when that hottie stole his brain.

I just watched his Mar-a-Lago address.

Now what? Is he out on bond?

Six years ago I of use to think Gowdy was a righteous guy. Him and Lindsey Graham would be on Hannity slamming Hillary, Comey and Muller. Turns out these two were all talk no action.
Now when I see either of these guys on Fox, I mute the television.
I need a list of GOP (House & Senate & Governors) that actually got something resembling the REPUBLICAN form of government passed and repealed marxist shit!!!

BRRR...it's getting cold in hell...

Reactions: Sandhog308
He probably didn't have to post bail due to “bail reform” laws that took effect three years ago eliminating bail for most misdemeanors and nonviolent felonies.
So is he going on trial by some kangeroo court?

It's complete political theater designed to derail any momentum Trump has and it's very clear. If Trump had said he has no interest in running in 2024, there would've been no grand jury, no charges, nothing, especially from a DA that dismissed everything he could since taking office.

This also tells me the Dems are terrified of Trump. Biden's approval is shit, Harris'are worse, and the entire country sees just what a clown show the administration has been. They know there's no way they keep the WH without a considerable amount of cheating.
Those same motherfuckers that actually did vote for him will do it again! Yes! They are that fucking stupid!

Eh, Democrats have been using law fare for well over a decade. Effectively.

Republicans haven’t even mustered up a decent attempt. Nothing more than vague threats of investigations that we all know will get nowhere in the extreme-left DC courts.

Which then puts it off to States. State AGs have made challenges and even SCOTUS turns them out. Democrats have a very effective machine of social fear in place. Republicans have no counter to it.

Arkansas is a fantastic example, Hunter has committed crimes in AR, they’re not secret, no attempts were ever made to prosecute. Hell, the judge in his custody case could, at the very least, hold him in contempt for lying about his past income.

Eh, Democrats have been using law fare for well over a decade. Effectively.

Republicans haven’t even mustered up a decent attempt. Nothing more than vague threats of investigations that we all know will get nowhere in the extreme-left DC courts.

Which then puts it off to States. State AGs have made challenges and even SCOTUS turns them out. Democrats have a very effective machine of social fear in place. Republicans have no counter to it.

Arkansas is a fantastic example, Hunter has committed crimes in AR, they’re not secret, no attempts were ever made to prosecute. Hell, the judge in his custody case could, at the very least, hold him in contempt for lying about his past income.
Ummm, you are on the edge. One more step and then you will realize that the republicants are playing you. They are just the right wing of the same bird.
Jim Jordan is the new Trey gowdy. There was one before Trey and one before him. Shouting that they are going to do something. Giving hope to the conservative causes. While doing nothing.
Take that step and wake up. All four branches of government are corrupted.

Ummm, you are on the edge. One more step and then you will realize that the republicants are playing you. They are just the right wing of the same bird.
Jim Jordan is the new Trey gowdy. There was one before Trey and one before him. Shouting that they are going to do something. Giving hope to the conservative causes. While doing nothing.
Take that step and wake up. All four branches of government are corrupted.

Not sure about being on the edge, I've been flying that gryphon around throwing piss filled water balloons for half my life.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I just watched his Mar-a-Lago address.

Now what? Is he out on bond?
He is his own worst enemy. No one can beat Trump. Except Trump. He blew a golden opportunity to reach out to voters who are still reachable last night.

He could have spent 5 of 30 minutes explaining how the indictment was 100% political, brought about by corrupt NY City demoncrats, and was a threat to democracy much more dangerous than anything he had done.

Then he could have spent 25 minutes outlining how he would fix the top 5 things that worry the swing voter. Inflation, unending Ukraine, open borders, perverts attacking their children.

But no, he spent 30 minutes rehashing the tired victim litany. All of this is certainly true, but it does not get him one single vote more. And we have heard it all before.

He could have made real progress, but he has a character flaw that may cost him the election. He can't say thank you to anyone. He can't admit a mistake. His self-absorption kills his empathy. And worst of all, he won't take good advice. I guarantee many people advised him to make the same speech I outlined. And he either ignored them or had already banished them to make room for yes-man replacements.

Sad. Very sad.

Reactions: MJF
He is his own worst enemy. No one can beat Trump. Except Trump. He blew a golden opportunity to reach out to voters who are still reachable last night.

He could have spent 5 of 30 minutes explaining how the indictment was 100% political, brought about by corrupt NY City demoncrats, and was a threat to democracy much more dangerous than anything he had done.

Then he could have spent 25 minutes outlining how he would fix the top 5 things that worry the swing voter. Inflation, unending Ukraine, open borders, perverts attacking their children.

But no, he spent 30 minutes rehashing the tired victim litany. All of this is certainly true, but it does not get him one single vote more. And we have heard it all before.

He could have made real progress, but he has a character flaw that may cost him the election. He can't say thank you to anyone. He can't admit a mistake. His self-absorption kills his empathy. And worst of all, he won't take good advice. I guarantee many people advised him to make the same speech I outlined. And he either ignored them or had already banished them to make room for yes-man replacements.

Sad. Very sad.
It's very sad that people believe that he lost the election.

Sad. Very sad.

You say that like the corporate media would have shown such a thing?

Lines have long past been drawn and sides chosen. The only people in between are so detached and stupid that they'll swing the week of election on the 'feel' of the news at the time. Anyone who'd vote for Biden over Trump with the entire world collapsing around us, the dollar the weakest it's been ever, our military being told to be gayer or else, a political party that represents half the country running a platform of mutilating children... like, holy fuck -- god damn Trump better talk nice? If people don't see THAT shit and vote for ANYTHING not a demonrat then there is no reaching them because they're nothing more than zombies waiting for instructions and the demonrats currently control the instruction machines (MSM).

It's very sad that people believe that he lost the election.
Trump isn't his worst own enemy and didn't "blow" anything.

He's in fact one of the greatest leaders America ever had, out of the old original breed; a wealthy, selfless man willing to sacrifice his wealth and freedom to create a great America, asking for nothing in return.

He is too good for half of the vermin that inhabit a country the original great men founded.

Sad. Very sad.
Your TDS is showing

Reactions: Sako man and Doc68

Sad. Very sad.
Hopefully these dumb fuck swing voters you speak of that are so easilly manipulated are vaxxed and triple boosted so that it will sort its self out before the election.

Lines have long past been drawn and sides chosen. The only people in between are so detached and stupid that they'll swing the week of election on the 'feel' of the news at the time. Anyone who'd vote for Biden over Trump with the entire world collapsing around us, the dollar the weakest it's been ever, our military being told to be gayer or else, a political party that represents half the country running a platform of mutilating children... like, holy fuck -- god damn Trump better talk nice? If people don't see THAT shit and vote for ANYTHING not a demonrat then there is no reaching them because they're nothing more than zombies waiting for instructions and the demonrats currently control the instruction machines (MSM).
I have 4 live TV news feeds. His speech was on live CNN, Fox, MSNBC, BBC. Probably more.

Yes, the legacy media would not have shown the speech I wanted to see but they had to show this one. They won't show this on a campaign stop. This is why this mistake was such a colossal lost opportunity.

I have 4 live TV news feeds. His speech was on live CNN, Fox, MSNBC, BBC.

Yes, the legacy media would have shown it. They won't show this on a campaign stop. This is why this mistake was such a colossal lost opportunity.
Trump isn't his worst own enemy and didn't "blow" anything.

He's in fact one of the greatest leaders America ever had, out of the old original breed; a wealthy, selfless man willing to sacrifice his wealth and freedom to create a great America, asking for nothing in return.

He is too good for half of the vermin that inhabit a country the original great men founded.
I disagree with your assessment that he did not blow a grand opportunity last night.

I agree with your second paragraph. And that assessment won't earn him one more vote in 2024. Not one.

One of the main reasons for this is to remove the focus from Biden. The lefty news media will do anything to avoid objective reporting on Biden.

Dont lose sight of the real problem. Kamala and Joe.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I have 4 live TV news feeds. His speech was on live CNN, Fox, MSNBC, BBC.

Yes, the legacy media would have shown it. They won't show this on a campaign stop. This is why this mistake was such a colossal lost opportunity.

I disagree with your assessment that he did not blow a grand opportunity last night.

I agree with your second paragraph. And that assessment won't earn him one more vote in 2024. Not one.
Nor would him saying anything else differently than what he said last night.

People know what happened. It was grossly unfair, unjust, partisan and probably illegal.

The line has been drawn long ago and unless you have have some split personality mental disorder you're either disgusted and outraged over it or you hate America and are fine with it.