• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump - Indicted

Nor would him saying anything else differently than what he said last night.

People know what happened. It was grossly unfair, unjust, partisan and probably illegal.

The line has been drawn long ago and unless you have have some split personality mental disorder you're either disgusted and outraged over it or you hate America and are fine with it.
You are looking in the rear view mirror. If you believe this, then you better get serious about the prepper thing because he is not going win the general election bitching about 2016 grievances. Victim-hood rally speeches don't change votes. They generate campaign donations from voters who already are Trump voters. If you think the lines are drawn, then you better get a DeSantis yard sign for any hope.

I think there are still swing voters. It is disappointing to see him miss the opportunity to gain them.

You are looking in the rear view mirror. If you believe this, then you better get serious about the prepper thing because he is not going win the general election bitching about 2016 grievances. Victim-hood rally speeches don't change votes. They generate campaign donations from voters who already are Trump voters. If you think the lines are drawn, then you better get a DeSantis yard sign for any hope.

I think there are still swing voters. It is disappointing to see him miss the opportunity to gain them.
I defy anyone to compile a list of people find one person that will swing from being a commie Biden supporter to a Trump supporter as a result of what Trump says in the future.

In the meantime, the crucial swing state of Wisconsin just elected a Soros puppet to state Supreme Court (turning the court blue). Trump indictment is a distraction while the left consolidates control ahead of 2024. We are not voting our way out of this.

I defy anyone to compile a list of people find one person that will swing from being a commie Biden supporter to a Trump supporter as a result of what Trump says in the future.
Here's a list.

You might want to do a little homework. DeSantis flipped Hispanic Miami-Dade County by getting Demoncrats to vote for him and became the first Republican governor in 20 years to win there.

There are indeed swing voters.

EORntusBmdvo.jpeg

Reactions: gigamortis
Reactions: gigamortis
Here's a list.

You might want to do a little homework. DeSantis flipped Hispanic Miami-Dade County by getting Demoncrats to vote for him and became the first Republican governor in 20 years to win there.

There are indeed swing voters.
You might want to do some homework on reading comprehension. I'm not talking Trump vs. DeSantis.
I wrote swinging Biden supporters over the line to Trump. You can't swing evil to good over an hour long speech.

DeSantis isn't the issue and if he wasn't another RINO shill out of the Paul Ryan mold, he'd clear the field and throw his support behind Trump.

One would logically think it'd be a binary answer...1 or 0. Anybody having a hard time deciding the "biden way" (aka Marxism) is the way to go...needs to go live in NoKo.

You might want to do some homework on reading comprehension. I'm not talking Trump vs. DeSantis.
I wrote swinging Biden supporters over the line to Trump. You can't swing evil to good over an hour long speech.

DeSantis isn't the issue and if he wasn't another RINO shill out of the Paul Ryan mold, he'd clear the field and throw his support behind Trump.
If you don't know the definition of a swing voter, and that they do exist, and that they can be persuaded, and that I gave you an example of this, then I guess we are done here.

If you don't know the definition of a swing voter, and that they do exist, and that they can be persuaded, and that I gave you an example of this, then I guess we are done here.
You should have known we were done when I pointed out where you mis-comprehended what I wrote.

If people aren't repulsed by the Democrat Party, what they did in 2020 and what they're doing to America now, a few words by Trump in a post arrest interview isn't going to 'swing' them, no matter what he said.

Reactions: 6/250/40
There was a split in the American Party(know nothings) that occurred after the loss of Milliard Fillmore and the dread scott decision, it dissolved in the late 50’s. Obviously, as Booth killed Lincoln the Republican president, he was not in the group of the American party that joined the Republicans. By the time Lincoln was killed the American party had dissolved.

While not an official democratic he was a sympathizer with their beliefs a hell of alot more than he ever was a Republican. He fucking killed Lincoln.

There was a split in the American Party(know nothings) that occurred after the loss of Milliard Fillmore and the dread scott decision, it dissolved in the late 50’s. Obviously, as Booth killed Lincoln the Republican president, he was not in the group of the American party that joined the Republicans. By the time Lincoln was killed the American party had dissolved.

While not an official democratic he was a sympathizer with their beliefs a hell of alot more than he ever was a Republican. He fucking killed Lincoln.
JWB thought he was going to be viewed as a hero by the South when he shot Lincoln. Boy, he misjudged that one.

The country, especially the South, was tired of war. He killed probably the only friend in the North the South had.

Hey man, your chart stops July 2022. It's been tumbling since October.
True, but dollar is still historically quite strong against euro.
1680731953342.png

That peak was caused by FED's interest rate hikes and once European Central Bank followed suit, things started to normalize.

as the Petro dollar gets replaced with Yuan
Not going to happen during our lifetime.

Who was on the other end of that?

Hey man, your chart stops July 2022. It's been tumbling since October.

It's higher than the previous peak in 2020 but it's falling hard. And will continue to as the Petro dollar gets replaced with Yuan
some friend of hers that decided to out the bitch as a lying cunt?

Reactions: Charger442
Dollar is weaker now than ever when compared to most goods, on average
This is called inflation my friend. Your graph shows that the price of the Big Mac has gone up faster than the CPI (one of the indexes used to measure inflation) starting around 2003.

I don’t use dollars to buy euros
Well, I do and I also buy a lot of different goods that are imported from Europe. On the other hand, I haven't bought a Big Mac in about twenty years.

True, but dollar is still historically quite strong against euro.
View attachment 8113545
That peak was caused by FED's interest rate hikes and once European Central Bank followed suit, things started to normalize.

Not going to happen during our lifetime.
You must be old AF. Or vaccinated...yeah, it won't be in your lifetime if you are vaccinated.

sorry fake cunt, trump supporters don't have hail satan decals on their phones.

d4vM2vf2uLe1.jpeg
Kind of reminds me of the destructive few at the Jan 6 rally were in antifa colors but pretending to be patriots.

To this day, Ray Epps has yet to be charged, questioned, detained. He is seen on camera urging people to move forward past the barricades.

Meanwhile, Ashlee Babbitt is the only one to have actually died that day from any action having to do with it. And she was killed by a capitol police officer who received an award from Biden, AFTER the event. Biden has no problem killing people who disagree with him, evidently.

10904.jpeg

Actually compared to euro, dollar is stronger than it has been in a long time.

Put up an age progression timelapse of Keith Richards and basically any human being the same age and that’s basically what I see there lol