• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump tariff on mexican imports until illegal immigrantion stops

Tax the fucking Western Union remittances to the point that the fuckers have 2 choices:

- Risk taking a bag of cash literally into mexico LOL

- Realize its just not fucking worth it to work in the US
There are plenty of black market money senders ready to step up if uncle sugar makes it too hard to sent money the legit way.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
There are plenty of black market money senders ready to step up if uncle sugar makes it too hard to sent money the legit way.

It's all part of a giant filter.

Fuck them when they send their money back.

Cut off all benefits or healthcare.

Install exponentially growing fines and eventual personal corporate liability (just like Sarbanes-Oxley) for employers found to be employing illegals

Expand the identification and cataloging via biometrics with a new policy that says you and your immediate family are ineligable for ever applying for immigration into the US if we catch you a second time after youve been scanned and cataloged

Second time offenders are then detained in work camps on the border

Everything you need to do this, we already have. Its a simple matter of doing it. Give me the keys and I'd have it done within months.

We don't even need the wall. We just need to bring the pain.

One of the saddest things I have ever had to come to grips with is that somewhere between 49% and 51% of the voters in this country do not choose who to vote for based on what is good for the country. They do not even choose who to vote for based on their own short term best interest.

They listen carefully for a certain code. More than half the politicians in DC have broke the code, and know how to keep perpetual power. Now you should ask the logical question of "if this asshole Diverdon has broke this code then why is he not one of the assholes in perpetual power." And that is a good question, some days I wonder myself. But some how I always resist the temptation. Today I will share the code with you, then you make your own choice... Is power worth the price.

---49% and 51% of voters in America will vote for the person who is closest to this message---

1) Your misery is not your fault. You are miserable because the rich been fucking you over and steeling your happiness.
2) When I get in power, I'm going to fuck all those rich cocksuckers so bad that they will be more miserable and ever poorer than you are.
3) We all gonna have a wang dang doodle fucking all the rich cocksuckers who been wrecking our lives and taking our happy for themselves.

That's it, you do not have to tell them that they will have more opportunity to better themselves, you do not have to tell them that they will have a better life. You only have to promise that they will get to help you destroy someone else.

Reactions: 308pirate