• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump, the rally, and what the hell.

So what politician are you related to?

Anyone with an iq of 20 no longer believes in Santa Claus or voting.

Apparently, my point went waaaaay over your head, but thanks for playing

Interesting. I'm in my 20th year of service in corrections and I have not heard that term once. I think maybe the word you're looking for is chi-mo.
I spent 18 years as a C.O., and I never heard that term either. When it came to those types, it was "Baby Rapper". Glad I'm retired now, have to spend most my shift learning the new slang.
I do know that the Mexican/L.K's slang term, Chomo, means... Child Molester. Must be a white thang.
Mac

Reactions: MCSO1357
The problem is they want an armed response. They are equipped and prepared for that not only by their bureaucratic army but with the media that will spin it in their direction. See the "insurrection" in comparison to the mostly peaceful protest. Without a United people of America we don't stand a chance no matter what we do.

In all honesty the one thing they are not prepared for is us just ignoring them like they don't exist. And I don't mean just not paying attention to their laws I mean businesses and individuals no longer paying taxes because why would you pay something that doesn't exist.1 or 2 people are going to go to jail the mass amount of a nation they're not going to know what to do. The other thing that we can do that will actually cause change is to take these offices ourselves. Once again this will take a United front of individuals we no longer have.

Left wing right wing Communist black white we have so many tribal groups fighting each other in this nation that in the end the government wins. We're too busy fighting each other and by the time we will be able to unite and take back this country, there's not going to be anything left to take back

Those are really are only options. Ignore then and brake the myth they have power over us, take their seats in the house and senate from them at state and federal levels. Either way we have to fix this ourselves, because no one is coming to save us.
Quoted for truth. Tge puppet masters have done an EXCEPTIONAL job of creating division and dischord within the United States of America. It's been a long slow burn, and the water is now hot to the touch.
Obama was a great divider. Race? Check. Wealth? Check. War on Police? Check. Create chaos? Check. Us versus them?...
I don't think it's too late to save the Republic, but damn if I know how.

Reactions: Romeo458
Many good points made in this thread and I agree with most of them. However, the politicians are only the visible part of the total corruption of our federal and local governments. The vast majority of criminal activities are performed by Bureaucrats (a.k.a. Civil Servants). Until there are strict penalties - prison time - that are ruthlessly enforced the corruption will continue.

Reactions: Blutroop
All the world is but a stage. Even more so now that a few people, facefuck Twitter and a few more, control the script.
There's those that are deceived and those that are not. Do you believe in magic? The supernatural type or the illusion type?