• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump won't hold Pennsylvania.

GoatLD259

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2020
United States
Trump won't even hold Penn. Trump is up roughly 140,000 votes with 87% reporting. Biden has narrowed the lead there severely.

Also, with the Perdue in Georgia potentially not getting 50% of the vote in the senate race this could cause it to be a runoff election in January for that senate seat. Unless I am missing something, Republicans could potentially lose their senate majority, and Kamelhoe would be the tiebreaker as she would be VP.

Thoughts everyone?

Goat

I am so greatly saddened that so many of my fellow Americans continue to believe the media. The media is like a two year old having a melt down. They demanded the right to tell us who to choose for President, and now that we have voted contrary to their demands they want to destroy our country. Don't believe the media or big tech. The truth will slowly emerge from the courts.

If you let the same media that fed us COVID, russian collusion and Kavanaugh the rapist cause you fear and tepidation over their fake polls and election results, well that is a YOU problem.

Trump won't even hold Penn. Trump is up roughly 140,000 votes with 87% reporting. Biden has narrowed the lead there severely.

Also, with the Perdue in Georgia potentially not getting 50% of the vote in the senate race this could cause it to be a runoff election in January for that senate seat. Unless I am missing something, Republicans could potentially lose their senate majority, and Kamelhoe would be the tiebreaker as she would be VP.

Thoughts everyone?

Goat
Stop being in a hurry to give up. This shit is far from over. To hell with this kind of blackpilling surrender.

Thoughts...

Trump will lose pa, ga, nv and az.

If you look at the counties there doesnt appear to be a path in any of these states.

Thoughts are the Democratic Machine is just a bit smarter then the Republicans , they knew exactly how many mail in ballots it would take to defeat Trump.
It’s not smarter, it’s cheating. The side of good will never win when no one enforces the law.

He ain't in a hurry to give up, he's in a hurry for AP or whoever to call it for Biden so he can begin the celebrations.
He's a 29 post Johnny come lately that showed up in September and mostly layed low until election night then starts posting here there and yonder about how Trumps gonna lose this or that state.

No, I voted for Trump and GOP candidates. I do not want him to lose, and I am hoping somehow he can pull through in these states to win. I just don't see it happening.

Goat

He ain't in a hurry to give up, he's in a hurry for AP or whoever to call it for Biden so he can begin the celebrations.
He's a 29 post Johnny come lately that showed up in September and mostly layed low until election night then starts posting here there and yonder about how Trumps gonna lose this or that state.

I've not met one troll ever on this site.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
Thoughts are the Democratic Machine is just a bit smarter then the Republicans , they knew exactly how many mail in ballots it would take to defeat Trump.
Sort of, but not quite. They didn't know exactly how many were needed, until around 2:00 am, when they fired up the 'ballot-pumping machine' to deliver the specific "required number" to whine. I mean 'win'.

Reactions: candyx
No, I voted for Trump and GOP candidates. I do not want him to lose, and I am hoping somehow he can pull through in these states to win. I just don't see it happening.

Goat
Really? Sure wouldn't have guessed it judging by your posts.
How bout try showing a little enthusiasm for a change huh, before you drag the rest of us down into the pit of despair with you.

Reactions: MCSO1357
PA already has half a million more votes counted at 88% reporting than total cast votes in 2016. Curious to see how high that number will go.

I'm sorry, and I hope I'm wrong again, but I agree. It's not the media I'm fearing, but the manufacturing of votes from large urban areas. It's amazing to me that the number of uncounted votes are all from democratic areas. Those will continue to swing towards Biden. And if it's close, they'll miraculously discover another truckload of ballots to count.

It 's not over but if Biden does wind up being President it will be a pyhrric victory for the Democrats. Half of this country will view his election as illegitimate as the scope of voter fraud becomes evident. Besides they will own the economy or whats left of it. The Senate will stonewall their agenda and the Supreme Court will be very busy with challenges to their agenda. Their only chance of pursuing their agenda is through executive orders or regulations both of which will be challenged in court. I would place odds that he doesn't last 18 months in office with Kamala assuming the Presidency. If you thought HRC was tone deaf, Kamala makes her look as likable as Lucille Ball. Dems loose the House and seats in the Senate in 2022. In a twist of schadenfreude the House votes to impeach her for high crimes and misdemeanors and sends it to the Senate.

Well they tried it in 16, had 4 years to refine their election fraud. Trump tried to fix it and got shut down by libtard judges.

The swamp will return to business as usual on 1/20/2021 , swamp creatures are safe now its been a hectic 4 years for them. Access to Biden VP was worth millions back in the day what will access be worth to President Biden , Billions maybe ? Hunter will be the first Billionaire in the Biden Family.

Lessee...yesterday morning Trump had a 700,000 vote lead in PA with 1,000,000 votes left to count. Biden would have to
Get 70% of everything left just to catch him, and it just so happens...

Lessee...yesterday morning Trump had a 700,000 vote lead in PA with 1,000,000 votes left to count. Biden would have to
Get 70% of everything left just to catch him, and it just so happens...

Philly county.

So I set down this morning and did the math on registered voters to actual voter turn out, I did solid red and solid blue states, their numbers were really close, between 68 and 72 percent turnout, which is a little higher than normal but, that was to be expected. Then I went to “battleground” states, and the voter turn out was in between 90 and 98 percent! Wtf, so you’re telling me that 30 percent more people just decided to vote in these states, I don’t fuckin think so! The dems are so fuckin retarded that they didn’t think we’d pickup on this, something foul is a foot and we better get our poop in a group fellas!

Stop being in a hurry to give up. This shit is far from over. To hell with this kind of blackpilling surrender.

Thats right and Pennsylvania has the ghost of Veer watching over it. All is well.

Attachments

• veer2.jpg
    veer2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 33
It just hit me I was just like the commercial.

Leave the pit, go get a bud and come back to join the misery .

Dilly dilly

The swamp will return to business as usual on 1/20/2021 , swamp creatures are safe now its been a hectic 4 years for them. Access to Biden VP was worth millions back in the day what will access be worth to President Biden , Billions maybe ? Hunter will be the first Billionaire in the Biden Family.

Dude, don't you remember he has to give half to "pops". Joe will be the billionaire, while hunter will be a mere millionaire after he spends enough to OD 5 times with a personal EMT with nar-can at the ready. Personal EMT won't be cheap, especially with so many of the DNC waiting for an "accident".

The two Georgia Senate seats are both going to go to January run off elections so control of the senate wont be known until then.

See the other post on breaking news on the "Dominion" software "glitch". Coincidentally EVERY swing state was using this software. Also coincidentally, it appears that Pelosi's hubby owns the company that produces said software. Connecting any dots?

Reactions: Aries256