• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trying to sell equipment to our side.

Re: Trying to sell equipment to our side.

I want to know if there are any guarantees in off loading equipment at a FFL shop in the CONUS doesn't end up in enemy hands.

Does it matter what it is if it's not NFA?

WTF!!!! So now we have gun owner induced weapon restrictions??? You sound like some media educated goof. Did you really fall for that "military" only edition rifle???

Do you have any idea how many Cheytacs are in various countries in this world yet you worried about yours getting in "enemy" hands?

Thanks

For one a M-200 is not a strickly millitary only weapon. If someone wants one they sure wouldn't have to buy it off of you. Second if you want to sell it then you need to follow the rules....

Ill open the bidding at 1 dollar, and some pocket lint but ONLY if it is serial number 000000002.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

beer.jpg

popcorn440.jpg

I will up it to a Three Dollar Bill.

Mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: i_rep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will up it to a Three Dollar Bill.

Mark </div></div>

Now thats just queer.

Three dollar bill, too rich for my blood. I was thinking $1.29

I got M118 LR for even trade if you're interest. The M118 LR is military long range that I hate to let it get into the enemy hand too. I can ship one of my M118 to your FFL, a copy of my ID and you ship your M200 to my FFL with proper ID. Please let me know asap because I have a lot of interest in the M118 LR.

Trade for a LEO/Military only Eotech? You can be sure that it won't land in enemy hands, I have to be the real deal since I have the Eotech.

Those stupid cheytac's and their "theoretical" BC's...

Welcome to the hide chucky. If your little visit in the shoutbox today is any indication of how your posts are going to go... I've got my popcorn and beer all ready to go. I'm anxious with anticipation.

OK, OK, I originally was not going to offer this due to OpSec concerns, but, you seem like an OK guy, so...

I have, and am willing to trade you strait up, a Millitary/Law Enforcement ONLY 30 round MP5 magazine.

The caveat is that You HAVE to sign a certificate of intent that it WILL NOT ever wind up in the wrong hands!

I mean, after all, it says right on the magazine Mil/LEO only, so no civilians should EVER have access to it!

I'll trade you this highly restricted military commo equipment. It's an A/N PRC-6 (the one in the middle). You just have to swear that it will only be used by "Our side" and the trade is a done deal.

prc-6.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norwiscutter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, this didn't go the way he thought it would...</div></div>

Well he should have listened yesterday in the shoutbox instead of trying to argue with wrong people in regards to the ELR world and what is or is not being used and results they are getting. You don't argue serial numbers with guy that makes CT barrels, especially if you don't know how many different serial # strings are floating out there.

Can only tell a person to check peoples profiles and view some of their post so many times before it just reverts to your above quote lol.

I think he needs to get banned! all those in favor....