• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tucker301 and Veer_g

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall the how or why you ended up as the hide whipping boy back in the day, but you have to admit that you chose to lean into it with your attention whoring. You have matured a great deal in the 13 years since, but you are still kind of an attention whore ;)
As the Japanese would say “The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.”

I can't really ascribe the way I was treated here to being an attention whore because I really wasn't, I just didn't care. I was young, I was pretty naive, I was the FNG, I'm a millennial, I live in CA, etc. And of course my infamous pics that will probably be plastered on my gravestone. I'm probably overthinking this a bit, but I believe that folks here tried to make me into a lolcow and have been mad that they failed so miserably at it and in turn became lifelong detractors of mine. A lolcow can't be a lolcow unless they are easily triggered and have major online and real life meltdowns.

Now for the million dollar question. Do I enjoy and get off on how I have been treated here? The quickest answer is not really unless the insults hurled my way are funny, but I do enjoy that we have a place like this were men can be men and banter because that's how real men act in real life. I'm a shoot from the hip type of guy when I give my opinion on something and if I say something stupid (which sometimes happens), then I don't see anything wrong with being called out on it.

Reactions: Maggot and jr81452
I believe Tucker's is as well. No great loss. He was great as a member but the Mod thing went to his head.
My experience was quite the opposite. He did a number of things that were quite admirable and resonated even outside of this community. While I am not personally aware of exactly what transpired, losses of indiduals of that caliber affect interactions and the personality of the site potentially.
In short, I’m with the Carnie.

My experience was quite the opposite. He did a number of things that were quite admirable and resonated even outside of this community. While I am not personally aware of exactly what transpired, losses of indiduals of that caliber affect interactions and the personality of the site potentially.
In short, I’m with the Carnie.
Yes, he did some good things, Ill grant that, like good guys with guns, but he also played a lot of favoritism, and did some crappy stuff as well. I had some interactions with him off Hide that werent pleasant. Bottom line is Im still here and he isnt, LOL.

Popcorn.

Last edited:
raw

I do like how recently you deem yourself more virtuous than others. You think your are somehow above all the shit that you use to talk. Some people remember longer than you think
We all have pasts. I dont deem my self more virtuous than any, jsut working to do better. Some learn to change, some dont.

I can't really ascribe the way I was treated here to being an attention whore because I really wasn't, I just didn't care. I was young, I was pretty naive, I was the FNG, I'm a millennial, I live in CA, etc. And of course my infamous pics that will probably be plastered on my gravestone. I'm probably overthinking this a bit, but I believe that folks here tried to make me into a lolcow and have been mad that they failed so miserably at it and in turn became lifelong detractors of mine. A lolcow can't be a lolcow unless they are easily triggered and have major online and real life meltdowns.

Now for the million dollar question. Do I enjoy and get off on how I have been treated here? The quickest answer is not really unless the insults hurled my way are funny, but I do enjoy that we have a place like this were men can be men and banter because that's how real men act in real life. I'm a shoot from the hip type of guy when I give my opinion on something and if I say something stupid (which sometimes happens), then I don't see anything wrong with being called out on it.
If that's your narrative, then good for you. You have taken the abuse really well iirc. But, your self selected tagline is "Friendliest Faggot". As the only hide member I ever truly despised used to say "much to that".

I'm also a millennial (though '81 may not make the cut depending on source), and we were all the FNG at some point, but you really seemed to seek out the abuse (again iirc).
The only pic I kind of remember is from after you had your son, of a disheveled living space filled with naty ice (boxes or cans, I don't recall), unbecoming of a grown man. But that was years ago. FWIW, I do admire the way you stepped up to raise your kid. At this point I think the insults against you have become mostly habit for the lifers.

Reactions: Bender
If that's your narrative, then good for you. You have taken the abuse really well iirc. But, your self selected tagline is "Friendliest Faggot". As the only hide member I ever truly despised used to say "much to that".

I'm also a millennial (though '81 may not make the cut depending on source), and we were all the FNG at some point, but you really seemed to seek out the abuse (again iirc).
The only pic I kind of remember is from after you had your son, of a disheveled living space filled with naty ice (boxes or cans, I don't recall), unbecoming of a grown man. But that was years ago. FWIW, I do admire the way you stepped up to raise your kid. At this point I think the insults against you have become mostly habit for the lifers.
From st Pete? You know @oneshot86 of @Mike Casselton?

I must be doing something right, I've garnered such a fan club of contemptuous little fellows, who give me real estate inside their heads, and for free, 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

From st Pete? You know @oneshot86 of @Mike Casselton?
I'm not really sure. I was talking with 8pointer recently and spoke to mike on the phone. I think I shot with mike on a trip down to manatee with Queequeg, jamesZ71 and a few others a number of years ago, but since I got my own land I've mostly been training with a small group of close friends for the last 8+ years. So maybe met, but don't really "know". Though as I understand it, I've indirectly been supplying mike with LRPs for the last few months :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Geno C.
I'm not really sure. I was talking with 8pointer recently and spoke to mike on the phone. I think I shot with mike on a trip down to manatee with Queequeg, James71? and a few others a number of years ago, but since I got my own land I've mostly been training with a small group of close friends for the last 8+ years. So maybe met, but don't really "know". Though as I understand it, I've indirectly been supplying mike with LRPs for the last few months :LOL:
Queequeg, now theres one I haven heard in ages.

I'm not really sure. I was talking with 8pointer recently and spoke to mike on the phone. I think I shot with mike on a trip down to manatee with Queequeg, James71? and a few others a number of years ago, but since I got my own land I've mostly been training with a small group of close friends for the last 8+ years. So maybe met, but don't really "know". Though as I understand it, I've indirectly been supplying mike with LRPs for the last few months :LOL:
Queequeg is a name I've not heard in quite a while.

R

Reactions: Maggot
Jeff is still about. Profile says last visit was in November. Like most of us, not as prolific a poster as he once was. I usually only go on these sprees when I've been drinking o_O
Just dont get him started on the Turks.

• Haha
Reactions: jr81452
I must be doing something right, I've garnered such a fan club of contemptuous little fellows, who give me real estate inside their heads, and for free, 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Oh my. Arent we full of ourselves.
You've been dropping nuts all over for days, just to get a squirrel to look at your nuts.
Who lives in who's head again?
You may want to crack the valve on that shunt a bit, water on the brain is dangerous if you let the pressure build. You aren't thinking clearly. You might want to see a head doctor about that.

I'm not really sure. I was talking with 8pointer recently and spoke to mike on the phone. I think I shot with mike on a trip down to manatee with Queequeg, jamesZ71 and a few others a number of years ago, but since I got my own land I've mostly been training with a small group of close friends for the last 8+ years. So maybe met, but don't really "know". Though as I understand it, I've indirectly been supplying mike with LRPs for the last few months :LOL:
Mike and 8pt have been shooting at jtac a fair bit since it’s opened up.

Hmm, y'all know what happens when some fuck goes all "shield's up" in here. It's the beginning of the end. How long till the fat lady gets the munchies and gags on a sub sammich...........tik tok tik tok......

Reactions: Barneybdb
Status
Not open for further replies.