• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tucker301 and Veer_g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Been in St. Pete for 25 of the last 30yrs, and didn't even know Gibsonton was a place near here :confused:

Also didn't know that he really was a carnie, and that they went there. You are just filling out all my TIL points. And you stole my name. WTF are you? :cautious:

:ROFLMAO:

You have a link to that info? I liked Tucker. Kinda what led me here. I thought he was taking a break, didn't realize it was a ban until I checked his profile today to see if he came back yet.

BTW, did you used to be "VWhugger"? Can't quit remember at this point, who used to be who. Been so many good people lost over the years here. Still waiting for DK and Shankster to come back. There is a non-zero chance it's the bourbon talking.
I believe me a couple others started the events of the demise of Tucker.

started in a BST thread, guy was offering to ship powder, myself and a couple others posted it was illegal to ship powder without proper licensing/etc to reduce risk of spending time in club fed.

tucker took it as shit posting and banned us for a month. Within a couple others some other mod unbanned us. Tucker got butt hurt and started down a path of self destruction. I believe Army Jerry was uncaged somewhere in there temporarily.

Lol. Been in St. Pete for 25 of the last 30yrs, and didn't even know Gibsonton was a place near here :confused:

Also didn't know that he really was a carnie, and that they went there. You are just filling out all my TIL points. And you stole my name. WTF are you? :cautious:

:ROFLMAO:
How did I steal your name if you were here 10 years before me?

BTW you should look up the podcast Carnival Ballistics.

And just to be fair mention the other podcasts started by Hide members. Everyday Sniper, Just F'n Send It, and Rifles Only Accuracy Podcast.

started in a BST thread, guy was offering to ship powder, myself and a couple others posted it was illegal to ship powder without proper licensing/etc to reduce risk of spending time in club fed.

tucker took it as shit posting and banned us for a month. Within a couple others some other mod unbanned us. Tucker got butt hurt and started down a path of self destruction. I believe Army Jerry was uncaged somewhere in there temporarily.
When did that all go down again?

Appreciate the info. I was a mod for a fairly large forum for a bit myself once, you get crotchety quick with all the BS. Sorry you had a bad experience with the guy, I still liked his contributions and wouldn't mind seeing him back as a member. Was kinda hoping someone with direct knowledge of the terms of his departure would have replied by now.
Quick, someone report me to the mods so they can answer my questions. :ROFLMAO:

The pit right now

3176DC44-0E53-4592-B7BE-47C37B3123BA.jpeg

How did I steal your name if you were here 10 years before me?

BTW you should look up the podcast Carnival Ballistics.

And just to be fair mention the other podcasts started by Hide members. Everyday Sniper, Just F'n Send It, and Rifles Only Accuracy Podcast.
Just the Jason bit (my RL name). I did say I've been drinking, for 5hrs now.

I just did. No thanks. Have quit enough content to watch for info I don't really need. Have 2 businesses to run that I already spend enough time avoiding.

Nice to know that I can spend hours getting to know Geno better, should I feel the need :LOL:

Appreciate the info. I was a mod for a fairly large forum for a bit myself once, you get crotchety quick with all the BS. Sorry you had a bad experience with the guy, I still liked his contributions and wouldn't mind seeing him back as a member. Was kinda hoping someone with direct knowledge of the terms of his departure would have replied by now.
Quick, someone report me to the mods so they can answer my questions. :ROFLMAO:

It doesn’t matter. Old news. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.