Tucker301 and Veer_g

Bender

Known Troll
Belligerents
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
Ok, what I'm getting outta this is Karen has had @Tucker301 living rent free 8n his head f9r better part of what? Half a year, year, bit 9ver a year? I dunno, but that's harsh nonetheless.
Karen, Tucker has offened and defiled me as well. Several times. I hate him for making me question my sexuality, s9 I either text him or call him to remind him of the hurt he has caused. Oh, and the pain, it's unbearable at times. Funny thing is, he JUST texted me about 6 hrs ago causing me more duress. If you'd like, I can pass along an expletive or two for you and hope we, together, 2 butt hurt fucks, can tear his heart out as ONE!
You pathetic fucking Cunt, Karen. Know what's funny? Cuz I know funny. HE DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING REMEMBER YOU!😂
tell Tucker hey from the mean girls!

Threadcutter308

Outlier
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Camano Island, Washington
Ok, what I'm getting outta this is Karen has had @Tucker301 living rent free 8n his head f9r better part of what? Half a year, year, bit 9ver a year? I dunno, but that's harsh nonetheless.
Karen, Tucker has offened and defiled me as well. Several times. I hate him for making me question my sexuality, s9 I either text him or call him to remind him of the hurt he has caused. Oh, and the pain, it's unbearable at times. Funny thing is, he JUST texted me about 6 hrs ago causing me more duress. If you'd like, I can pass along an expletive or two for you and hope we, together, 2 butt hurt fucks, can tear his heart out as ONE!
You pathetic fucking Cunt, Karen. Know what's funny? Cuz I know funny. HE DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING REMEMBER YOU!😂
Fucking drama queen....:ROFLMAO:

(If the foo shits.....:ROFLMAO:)

Dirty D

I reckon I like biscuits and mustard
Belligerents
Mar 29, 2010
Uranus
...I’ll be buthurt and won’t have a good day.....
You already are butthurt and I don’t give two shits what kind of day you have. Tucker and LL had a disagreement there at the end and Tucker pulled some (hilarious) shenanigans but unlike your whiny self Tucker contributed more to this forum than almost anyone else and devoted countless unpaid hours with little to no thanks. Not everyone liked Tucker but to post that you are glad he is gone is a bitch ass move.

Bye Felicia

Lapuapalooza

Benefactor of the Resurrection
Belligerents
Dec 24, 2013
Colorado
You already are butthurt and I don’t give two shits what kind of day you have. Tucker and LL had a disagreement there at the end and Tucker pulled some (hilarious) shenanigans but unlike your whiny self Tucker contributed more to this forum than almost anyone else and devoted countless unpaid hours with little to no thanks. Not everyone liked Tucker but to post that you are glad he is gone is a bitch ass move.

Bye Felicia
498563C3-3E60-45DE-A36F-DB2F71D53B44.gif
And not one word about anybody stealing memes... We’ll done sir, we’ll done.

Last edited:

Kevin1

Sergeant
Banned !
Belligerents
Apr 26, 2011
Allen, TX, USA
Hi,

So very briefly going through some of @Kevin1 posts......

Summation----YOU are YOUR problem, not anyone else.

Reasoning----YOU are all over the place with your "expert opinions"....
In 1 thread you are asking if you should get rid of your barrel because of how it looks on the inside even though it shoots good.
In 1 thread you telling someone that some of your best shooting barrels were not pretty on the inside and they should just shoot it.
In 1 thread you are "questioning" the accuracy of prefits.
In SAME thread you are directly endorsing prefits because of how good your AI prefit shoots.
Not even going to discuss your constant nagging BS replies in the rimfire section....

Sincerely,
Theis

Please do discuss my constant nagging BS replies in the rimfire section…
Ah…and now there is my new thread on the 5000 FPS 308….

Anyhow…. I was just passing by and wanted to express one more time how happy I was that Tucker is gone.

Your beloved Karen :)

8pointer

Major Award Winner
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2018
The right question is how does a guy like Tucker becomes a mod?
The right question is are you occasionally mistaken for a male with a name like Kevin? Certainly after interacting with you people realize it's a hormonal teenage girl on the other end....just wondering.

Last edited: