• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tudor black bay GMT

BrandonDetrick

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2019
New Mexico
FD4AD249-0C65-48AA-9FEA-5E360AFA79FB.jpeg
Testing waters.
I’ve got a Tudor black bay GMT on their leather strap with buckle excellent condition. Crystal is perfect, Case shows little to no marks. Buckle on strap has very minor desk marks. Bought in December.
that I may sell or trades for watches and rifle stuff
$3600 or trades
Potential trades tangent theta , Zco

I will send my insurance valuation and receipt from AD to buyer before agreement.

Last edited:
Any issues with the date complication not changing or changing erratically?

Not that I’ve experienced. Is that an issue that you know of with this watch ?
Yes, widespread upon release though Tudor claims to have fixed it across the board by now. I have read reports that some folks have still had their movements replaced, though.

Reactions: BrandonDetrick
Re:

TheOE800 said:
Yes, widespread upon release though Tudor claims to have fixed it across the board by now. I have read reports that some folks have still had their movements replaced, though.

I have his identical watch new from my Rolex dealer and it is perfect. No issues as you read about whatever. I have had 3-4 Tudors of different variations and think it is a good alternative to Rolex GMTs at the price they are now. His watch is a good timepeace to wear daily in my experience.

Reactions: TheOE800
Re:

TheOE800 said:

I have his identical watch new from my Rolex dealer and it is perfect. No issues as you read about whatever. I have had 3-4 Tudors of different variations and think it is a good alternative to Rolex GMTs at the price they are now. His watch is a good timepeace to wear daily in my experience.
Thanks man. I really enjoy the watch it’s not my daily driver , but it satisfies my want for a gmt.

Reactions: TheOE800
They released this after I bought my Rolex Batman. Really wish I would have known this would have saved me a ton of money.

I daily wear a Tudor Pelagos LHD. I'll be the first to say Tudor has become my favorite watch company

Reactions: JohnS.
They released this after I bought my Rolex Batman. Really wish I would have known this would have saved me a ton of money.

I daily wear a Tudor Pelagos LHD. I'll be the first to say Tudor has become my favorite watch company
I really want a pelagos. It’s next on my list unless my AD miraculous has a Rolex submariner in soon

I sold my Batman for about $12,000 and they are higher now. The lume on the Pelagos is awesome but it is a big watch. The Tudor he has I think is 39mm and closer to the 40mm Subs I wore for years. The leather bracelet on his is comfortable!

Love the Fifty Eight, the dimensions are as close to an older five digit Rolex reference as you can get.

Reactions: BrandonDetrick
I really want a pelagos. It’s next on my list unless my AD miraculous has a Rolex submariner in soon
what does that entail? do I go up to my local Rolex dealer and ask to be put on some special list with a specific Rolex in mind. I've been eyeing a sub for years but never could figure out how to buy a used one without figuring out it was a fake or copy

what does that entail? do I go up to my local Rolex dealer and ask to be put on some special list with a specific Rolex in mind. I've been eyeing a sub for years but never could figure out how to buy a used one without figuring out it was a fake or copy
depends on your AD. I have good rapport with My AD and he still won’t “hold” a watch for me. He knows what I’m after and gives me a call when somethin I want is in and if I get beat to it then oh well, unless it’s an orderable watch. I just meant it’s next on my own want list… a lot of sought after watches are on allocation and they get em when they get em and can’t be ordered. Right now that’s the case for a sub

depends on your AD. I have good rapport with My AD and he still won’t “hold” a watch for me. He knows what I’m after and gives me a call when somethin I want is in and if I get beat to it then oh well, unless it’s an orderable watch. I just meant it’s next on my own want list… a lot of sought after watches are on allocation and they get em when they get em and can’t be ordered. Right now that’s the case for a sub
ah, I gotcha. I've been into my local Rolex place a few times early in life but never talked about actually buying one. I'm a little older now and like the finer things in life. also, looks like the Rolex will be a little investment as they continue to increase in value from my little research on them. appreciate the reply