• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s typical routine conversation for me

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qRgZWWfpXG4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qRgZWWfpXG4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: typical routine conversation for me

I thought krylon on your rifle and a ghillie was all you needed to be a sniper LOL.

Speaking of Tom Berringer in Sniper, back in the day I recorded it onto VHS one day it was on tv, sat thru it once and then promptly recorded over it with that movie about the Alaskian hockey team playing against the Rangers.

LMFAO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZiavoHy9Zgw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZiavoHy9Zgw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rero360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, those are great. here is my offering, not as good I think.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7829073/

can't figure how to embed it. </div></div>

hahahaha Delta SEAL team 10th Group. That was freakin' funny.

CKA,,, that 20 bucks for two days.... you better be including lunch, for that kinda money.

HA!!!!
grin.gif

(just finished watching the movies in reverse order,)

I take that back, you better be including supper, too.

More HA!!!
cool.gif

that was just for you, lol

Lol I have another on my computer I'll upload tomorrow night.

Captain,
Good stuff there. Sad part is your spot on with most "shooters" nowadays.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that was just for you, lol </div></div>I figured it was! Dick! See you later!

I believe I would have to agree with everyone else on this one. Thats funny, very funny. If I get me a Barska scope and a 270, can I be a sniper to. I've got a neighbor I can practice dry fire drills on. Hehehe.

Thats funny shit even if you are an Aussie

Oxygen Thief, thats freaking funny

Man I needed that. Thats the funniest thing ive seen in a while, keep it up.

You should come out to California. There are alot of people that just discovered that they just barely have the right to own firearms in this state. I try not to go into the indoor range. Scares the shit out of me. You should see all the bullet holes in the ceiling. At least at the Angeles Shooting Range there are alot more people who have been shooting for years. But, there are times when somebody will roll up to the bench next to me with a brand new AR or Remington 700, tricked out to the max. Then something scare happens, the guy walks over and asks me, "hey have you ever used one of these?" I politly show them the basic operations of loading and unloading. Maybe even how to adjust the sights. Then, I pack my gear and get the hell out of there. Sometimes when the .50s come out, I've heard people say that the piece of artillery that they are shouldering, is their first firearm.
So the cartoons are spot on. I wish I could get back to Texas where people talk normal and I can have a shotgun and a Ruger Mini-14 in a gun rack hanging in the back window like an American.
smile.gif

I'd laugh but that guy just called me and asked about rebarreling his .270 to a .257 so he could turn it into a lightweight, 1000 yard bench gun for prairie dogs and elephants

I just laughed til my freakin head hurt!! Funny shit right there!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude he's got a Barska, He's half way there. </div></div>

And the Krylon!

If your day's go like this... you have the best patients in the world I'd kick their ass...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: (pink)MiST</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your day's go like this... you have the best patients in the world I'd kick their ass... </div></div>

Or you paid to put up with it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lol I have another on my computer I'll upload tomorrow night. </div></div>
confused.gif
well?

Yes, more please

I'm at Rifles Only right now give me till I get back

I do not cater for douche bag

i have watched shooter and enemy at the gates 300 times

LMFAO hahahahahaha

Who ever is responsible for this shit owes me another pair of pants.... BAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Absolutely priceless!

Phahahahahahahah

smile.gif

God these are so amazing!

Is sort of sad because this is probably going to be asked in another month.

Holy shit, i'm in tears.....and I think I peed a little.