• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

U.S. Marine Surprises His Sister At Graduation

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<span style="font-weight: bold">"Our son, recently home from Afghanistan, surprises his sister during the graduation ceremony at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. She was extremely disappointed when we told her he would not be back until the end of the month. Guess we lied a little. Ok, a lot. A special thanks to all at Cal Poly who made this possible. Enjoy"
</span>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UKthTR3YHcY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UKthTR3YHcY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: U.S. Marine Surprises His Sister At Graduation

awesome video

It's funny she starts to tear up when the dean starts talking about her brother, before she even knew he was there.

Wow that was outstanding!!!!

Shankster, you the MAN! Thank you sir.

That gave me goosebumps thanks for sharing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn it, dusty in here.

Well done!!!!

Cheers,

Doc </div></div>

No kiddin!

tucker301 Likes This!

that guy's actually my roommate lol. funny that vid made it all the way here

wow small world

I love that the University was up for the job. It took a Dean that had a son in Iraq to know the importance of that gesture - Awesome...yep, a little dusty in here too.

Very Nice, guess not all of Cali is bad
wink.gif

It's sucks that you made me tear up. A happy ending is all we ever truly want.

is it my allergies or did it get windy in the room?

you know that never gets old and always touches even the toughest of hearts, thanks for sharing!

Damn, that gave me chills. Happy for her. Never a bad day when a military vet comes home!