• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s UFC fans,,,118

E3C3H3O3

Private
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2009
CT, U.S.A.
For all of you UFC fans, did anyone see and hear James Toney running is mouth about "The Natural" Randy Couture? Toney might have a damn impressive boxing record 75-6 or something crazy like that, but I think he has a big surprise coming for him in his UFC/MMA debut. MMA fights are nothing like boxing and to be running your mouth as much as Toney has been, that just makes me want to see him get choked unconcious. And I love how Couture just laughs it all off and keeps his mouth shut.

Re: UFC fans,,,118

Randy will bathe in his blood.
Toney is old and fat now, Randy has been doing this for a long time and he will beat Toney's ass.

I think Couture wins in 1st round by referee stoppage strikes or head and arm choke. I am kinda leaning toward head and arm choke. Anyway I do not see Toney getting out of the 1st.

i dont think Toney has a chance in hell of getting out of round 2 at the very best. He will be out of gas so fast he wont know what to do.
I hope he comes in ready to swing....and when he starts to duck and dive like he does in boxing, randy will plant a few knees in his face. (i know Randy doesnt throw many knees), but even a few power leg kicks will make James "Wanna-Be" Toney wish he was born a woman and go back to boxing where he belongs.

When you are BADD you don't have to talk shit!!! Just the one's that have doubt in their own mind!!!

I actually really hope Randy drags it out the to three rounds. I want to see just how tough this guy thinks he really is after that amount of punishment. Either way, It will be one hell of a beat down.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downrange1x</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you are BADD you don't have to talk shit!!! Just the one's that have doubt in their own mind!!! </div></div>

Very well said, and I am glad to see everyone on the hide agrees with me on this one.

I'm just impressed any of you were able to decipher anything Toney has said. I don't understand a single syllable that comes out of his mouth.

That being said, I'm looking for a lead leg kick from Randy followed by an over hand right to get in close, followed by the famous double leg.

Shouldn't last long.

I saw the Countdown show last night and the wrestling portion they showed Toney doing was laughably ridiculous.

This should be a walk in the park if Randy doesn't get caught.

Toney will get smashed! I have seen him talking shit for the last 3 months, I think it will sell lots of PPV's. Toney has a punchers chance, but if he gets past Randy, throw him in there with Brock. "bes in the word" Learn how to speak english douch!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmb1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just impressed any of you were able to decipher anything Toney has said. I don't understand a single syllable that comes out of his mouth.

That being said, I'm looking for a lead leg kick from Randy followed by an over hand right to get in close, followed by the famous double leg.

Shouldn't last long.

I saw the Countdown show last night and the wrestling portion they showed Toney doing was laughably ridiculous.

This should be a walk in the park if Randy doesn't get caught.

</div></div>

Yeah, the show I was watching had his "english" dubbed in english on the bottom. I don't think he can speak any better though to many hits to the head. And after Couture gets done with him he won't be able to speak at all.

WHEN he looses he can go become a Ebonics interpreter for the DEA.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHEN he looses he can go become a Ebonics interpreter for the DEA.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Dude, I understand Ebonics, I don't understand Toney.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmb1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHEN he looses he can go become a Ebonics interpreter for the DEA.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Dude, I understand Ebonics, I don't understand Toney. </div></div>

Fo shizzle

Randy Couture is the king of "dirty boxing." Toney is going to lose in my book. If this thing goes to the ground....Toney is at a loss. Randy will just control the fight in the stand up and on the ground. They don't call Couture "Captin America" for nothing. LET'S GO RANDY!!!!!

I think Randy has it in the bag either way, but it would be sweet if he beats him at his own game.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Randy has it in the bag either way, but it would be sweet if he beats him at his own game. </div></div>

+100!!! Cant wait to see Toney get his ass handed to him!

As I thought, Toney gets owned, 1st round Darst choke. I couldn't understand him when Joe interviewed him. Needed subtitles.
Edgar was kick ass! I'm not a BJ Penn fan at all. Glad to see him get whooped.
JPG

I can't believe Toney got paid for that. I don't think it surprised anyone though.

His guard was non existent. Damn guy didn't even tap correctly.

Must admit I laughed!

Truly pathetic. I'll be interested to see what his cut of the payout was.

Gee didn't see that one coming, Coutures the man. I hope to hell that I never see Toney have anything to do with MMA fighting again. I don't want to have to strain my ears any more trying to figure out what hes saying

Though it was difficult to understand what Tony was saying when talking to Joe Rogan after getting beat like a retarded dog, I'm pretty sure I heard him say "Well my ground game was ok..."

Uh really?

That's what I heard too. Hate to see him on a bad day...

I thought toneys ground game was OK. he went to the ground and that was OK by me.

When he said my ground game is ok i spit beer all over i was laughing so hard. What a tool and he is lucky randy is a nice guy he could have laid on him and beat his ass real bad

Finally it ended like everyone thought. Randy did a nice job and took care of him in a very clean way.

On the other hand, I believe that it wasn't enough to shut Toney's mouth, specially when you hear him say that his ground game was ok, WTF?. Guys like him need a beatdown (Ortiz vs. Shamrock style) to learn some respect. I hope boxers will stop talking trash about MMA.

By the way...
I would like to see Mayweather in a cage with someone like GSP for example, and with Pride rules would be a dream come truth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Migrane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By the way...
I would like to see Mayweather in a cage with someone like GSP for example, and with Pride rules would be a dream come truth. </div></div>

I second that one, I think that would be one hell of a fight though. Mayweather is a quick little bastard and with some MMA training he could probably be quite a threat in the UFC, maybe. At the least it would be a lot better of a fight than Couture vs. Phoney Toney

I really doubt Mayweather could make the transition to the UFC either.

Does anyone know where I can see some of the UFC 118 fights on the net. I heard there is a website that has them weeks after the event. I do not want to pay for an old ppv.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: V-Taper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really doubt Mayweather could make the transition to the UFC either.

Does anyone know where I can see some of the UFC 118 fights on the net. I heard there is a website that has them weeks after the event. I do not want to pay for an old ppv.

</div></div>

I don't know if he can make the transition to MMA or not. I just want to see him with his mouth shut and showing respect to his opponent, and even better if he isn't a "striker". That's why I suggested GSP.

The situation has been one sided with boxers mouthing MMA fighters. For a boxer to step into the MMA ring is silly at best when playing in their backyard, it's a one way door.
Change direction and an MMA fighter step into the ring with a world ranked boxer and the boxer will put an MMA fighter in the hospital...

Two completely different worlds

It's not the boxing community that trashes the UFC or any other MMA association. They are content with what they have. Old, tired, washed up boxers on the other hand, live for drama and since they can't get a good fight in the boxing world they go to whoever will pay them.

It is all about the money: James Toney wants a fight and make a million or so and nobody in boxing will give him the time of day because he's a tool. His manager calls up his UFC or other MMA contact and says can you get my guy a job. The paperwork is signed, Toney talks shit about Randy until he gets a beatdown, then smiles as he cashes his check at the bank.

If it was about the core values or the different fighting "arts", the heads of UFC wouldn't even accept calls from other athletes.

Kelly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFree</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The situation has been one sided with boxers mouthing MMA fighters. For a boxer to step into the MMA ring is silly at best when playing in their backyard, it's a one way door.
Change direction and an MMA fighter step into the ring with a world ranked boxer and the boxer will put an MMA fighter in the hospital...

Two completely different worlds </div></div>

No one said that and MMA athlete would do it better in the pro boxing world. Anyone who has trained knows that boxing and MMA are 2 different worlds. If it is hard to change from MMA to K-1 imagine to boxing, and that’s a 2 way street if it is hard from Boxing to MMA (UFC rules) imagine to Vale Tudo.
Anyway … I was talking about respect because I have never heard a former MMA fighter talking shit about boxers, and if it happens they should step on the ring and back up their words.