• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Ukrainian sniper shoots Russian from '1.68 miles away' – the second-longest kill ever"

Do you believe this claimed shot?

• Seems legit.

• Maybe. A BIG maybe.

• Call me skeptical

• Doubtful

• Oh yah, that's a whopper

• Ghost of Kiev, part II

• Do not select this option

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will have no choice but to destroy you.
In general, it doesn’t matter to us at all who our enemy is.
Our people have these words:
Whoever comes to us with a sword will die by the sword.
And the Russians have already understood the essence of these words.
IMG_1567.gif

Your country is nothing without getting international weapon freebies.

Omg, omg, omg I’m raffing so hard right now.

View attachment 8281941

Your country is nothing without getting international weapon freebies.

Omg, omg, omg I’m raffing so hard right now.
Imagine a picture of a guerrilla war. Do you know what this is?
This is when you're afraid to go piss around the corner.
Or do you think that the war is waged with the help of missiles and aircraft))))
There are different types of wars, old man.
Now imagine that the entire population of the country is fighting using guerrilla methods))))

Imagine a picture of a guerrilla war. Do you know what this is?
This is when you're afraid to go piss around the corner.
Or do you think that the war is waged with the help of missiles and aircraft))))
There are different types of wars, old man.
Now imagine that the entire population of the country is fighting using guerrilla methods))))
Yeah, America’s military has zero experience with guerilla war.

Reactions: Yasherka
All that regular troops can do is sit at the base and guard the perimeter.
And then our fucking craftsmen will dig up a pit under the base, bring a hundred tons of explosives there and fucking blow it up)))

Do you think the Vet Cong in Vietnam themselves thought of digging tunnels and making traps everywhere?
Fuck it, the fucking USSR suggested and taught them, based on the experience of the war with the rebels of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army. The war in Western Ukraine against the USSR was fought until 1960. That’s 15 years after the end of the Second World War.

All that regular troops can do is sit at the base and guard the perimeter.
And then our fucking craftsmen will dig up a pit under the base, bring a hundred tons of explosives there and fucking blow it up)))
You watch too many movies.

I fear that the taxpayer funded awesome weapons systems you get to use has given you an inflated view of your country.

If it weren’t for our weapons and intel, our businessman’s satellites, you would be conquered by now.

You’d be fighting against the Russians with a tasco duct taped to your AK.

You watch too many movies.

I fear that the taxpayer funded awesome weapons systems you get to use has given you an inflated view of your country.

If it weren’t for our weapons and intel, our businessman’s satellites, you would be conquered by now.

You’d be fighting against the Russians with a tasco duct taped to your AK.
Naturally, we would be in a worse position than now, no one argues. Your weapons in the forest help us scatter the guts of Russians throughout the forest plantations.
It is not steel that fights, it is living people and their will to win that fight.

Naturally, we would be in a worse position than now, no one argues. Your weapons in the forest help us scatter the guts of Russians throughout the forest plantations.
It is not steel that fights, it is living people and their will to win that fight.
Cool story.

• Haha
Our fake government gave you guarantees. NOT the American people. It was never voted on or ratified by the actual government.
Do you participate in choosing the government as a citizen of your country?
If you went to the polls then don't be a jerk.

@UA SOF SNIPE have you fought against any Chechens? Who do you think is better soldiers - Chechens vs Russians?
Yes, I saw them on the battlefield both from our side and from the Russian side.
There are good warriors, there are just hotheads, and there are cowards. Basically, like everywhere else.
Now Russia is using the Chechens as barrage detachments. There is no justice on the front line in the trenches.

Before that, I personally visited the US Army in 2012. I saw there that more than 60% of military personnel serve in order to study for free at universities, the rest of the percentage are immigrants from Mexico who serve only for a green card.
And a very small percentage are actually military.
I was shocked.
you are a liar. complete and thorough.

You guys still arguing with theis 2.0? This dude swallows bullshit whole and gets mad at anyone who tells him its not steak. Sure made me hate ukraine more. I wish they'd lose already
And I would like to see how you collect your teeth with broken fingers

whoopy-de-doo. you don't know shit.

until your stupid ass showed up, i really didnt dislike the ukrainian people. now, i think i really, really do.
You claimed that I was lying about the fact that I was in the USA in 2012. Why did you immediately come up with another topic?

Lol i say come get some but you probably cant pay for a plane ticket
I can say with a high percentage of confidence that you are a coward. In life you are worth nothing, even your kidneys in the donor department are not worth a damn.
After your nose is broken, you will be the first to run to your lawyer

And I would like to see how you collect your teeth with broken fingers
The little guy leaning on someone else's Dodge is making threats ?

You barely come up to the roof of the car little guy.
Some of us full size men have at least a foot and probably more on your little Zelensky size ass.
You might want to keep that in mind because there's always a chance you might meet a real American.
First he would probably paint the sidewalk with your entrails, then he would probably do you like the little bitch you are.
But.....you would enjoy that, right ?

Some of us full size men have at least a foot and probably more on your little Zelensky size ass.
You might want to keep that in mind because there's always a chance you might meet a real American.
First he would probably paint the sidewalk with your entrails, then he would probably do you like the little bitch you are.
Do you think that having a lot of excess weight on you gives you an advantage?
I didn’t see them at marching in the USA or sparring in the gym

That little guy Oleg Jov, a Ukrainian fellow countryman from my city, I’ll say more from the neighboring yard.
His weight is 70 kg and he wrestled very large people.

Yea, we all know......arm wrestling directly reflects fighting ability.
No really...
I like saw it on the internet and shit.
No, really.
I shit you not.

Stupid Ivan, go find a Russian to arm wrestle, in each others pants....you can jerk him off while he jerks you off.
Who ever cums first loses.

That's how you girls play over there isn't it ?

No really...
No, really.
I shit you not.

Stupid Ivan, go find a Russian to arm wrestle, in each others pants....you can jerk him off while he jerks you off.

You guys have a lot of fun jerking each other off.
I don’t need your experience of fighting with your opponent’s dick. Maybe you fought like that with the Taliban until they got tired of it and just fucked you in the ass.

most of them have STDs from Fing sex tourists from the middle east. Just like during the middle ages. It's what Ukraine is known for.
The translator can't make out what the fuck you wrote.
You're writing some kind of crap again.
Well, this is normal for you, I’m no longer surprised, and in general it’s not decent to hold a grudge against mentally ill people.

No really...
No, really.
I shit you not.

And this is how my brothers in arms work in the trenches of the Russian occupiers

The translator can't make out what the fuck you wrote.
You're writing some kind of crap again.
Well, this is normal for you, I’m no longer surprised, and in general it’s not decent to hold a grudge against mentally ill people.
he's just pointing out that ukraine has been a main sex trafficking hub for a long time.

what is even more shocking is your puppet regime pays scum like george soros to fight corruption.
what a fucking joke you have for a government.

he's just pointing out that ukraine has been a main sex trafficking hub for a long time.

what is even more shocking is your puppet regime pays scum like george soros to fight corruption.

Do you think the same crap doesn’t happen in such a fucking heavenly place in the USA?
Or is it easier to hide a speck in someone else’s eye than a fanar pole in your own eye?