• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Ukrainian sniper shoots Russian from '1.68 miles away' – the second-longest kill ever"

Do you believe this claimed shot?

• Seems legit.

• Maybe. A BIG maybe.

• Call me skeptical

• Doubtful

• Oh yah, that's a whopper

• Ghost of Kiev, part II

• Do not select this option

Results are only viewable after voting.
My f....god
I have no words ( maybe because I'm danish and not super smart ) that describes how disappointing it is to read the comments in here, to just about everything...serious, not serious...veteran comments or newbie(like me) questions. Maybe. I don't get the humor, in here or the humor of "super snipers" as everybody apperantly is in here, but then again, i know a few us marines, and i get their humor, so maybe, most of the comments are simply so f... Stupid and arrogant that i hurts to read..i work in Ukraine now, I would ofcourse never qualify as a sniper in the eyes of all the experts in here, who knows all the specs and names and terms to make a 2000m hit, but never done it...like for real, not down at the range, but in a cold shit hold with artillery raining down and other snipers ( luckily just as bad as yourself - according to the experts in snipers hide ) but i will bet you all a fucking penguin that, all the fancy words and terms and what ever, will prob not help alot in a place like Ukraine f.eks.. how often do u have the privilege in combat to just lay and camp and find the day and target and weather to make the 2k kill ?
well I haven't yet, eventhoug I been shooting at men for 23 years in more contrys the most of you have visitet.. i know how it sounds so u don't have to comment on it is but fact is i never seen more arrogant and stupid comments anywhere then in here ..
so now...you can just have at me, i wouldent expect less..

My f....god
I have no words ( maybe because I'm danish and not super smart ) that describes how disappointing it is to read the comments in here, to just about everything...serious, not serious...veteran comments or newbie(like me) questions. Maybe. I don't get the humor, in here or the humor of "super snipers" as everybody apperantly is in here, but then again, i know a few us marines, and i get their humor, so maybe, most of the comments are simply so f... Stupid and arrogant that i hurts to read..i work in Ukraine now, I would ofcourse never qualify as a sniper in the eyes of all the experts in here, who knows all the specs and names and terms to make a 2000m hit, but never done it...like for real, not down at the range, but in a cold shit hold with artillery raining down and other snipers ( luckily just as bad as yourself - according to the experts in snipers hide ) but i will bet you all a fucking penguin that, all the fancy words and terms and what ever, will prob not help alot in a place like Ukraine f.eks.. how often do u have the privilege in combat to just lay and camp and find the day and target and weather to make the 2k kill ?
well I haven't yet, eventhoug I been shooting at men for 23 years in more contrys the most of you have visitet.. i know how it sounds so u don't have to comment on it is but fact is i never seen more arrogant and stupid comments anywhere then in here ..
You have to understand there have been a lot of lies coming out of the Ukraine. Remember the ghost of kiev? False flag operations.Plus biolabs. Nazi Azov battalion, you name it. On top of that the Ukrainian govt. is the most corrupt on the planet (except maybe the biden administration). We are sick of the lies and bullshit. A bunch of Uke govt officials just resigned because they got caught buying mansions and supercars with the 50 BILLION dollars our corrupt govt gave their corrupt govt. So the real question is why the fuck are you over there helping these scumbags?

7AA04A21-C5FA-49FD-91F4-6B32C990C518.png

My f....god
46712333-2EF7-4519-BD91-5A0F6FA5D6E6.gif

You have to understand there have been a lot of lies coming out of the Ukraine. Remember the ghost of kiev? False flag operations.Plus biolabs. Nazi Azov battalion, you name it. On top of that the Ukrainian govt. is the most corrupt on the planet (except maybe the biden administration). We are sick of the lies and bullshit. A bunch of Uke govt officials just resigned because they got caught buying mansions and supercars with the 50 BILLION dollars our corrupt govt gave their corrupt govt. So the real question is why the fuck are you over there helping these scumbags?
I get that ..i do, but i really really thought that I found a cool place whit a lot of knowledge in here when I made a profile, but i just seems like a forum where alot of "insta soldiers" tell everybody else how bad they are, because they don't know ..what ever ...
I have only posted 1 question in here, and i got mayby 2-3 serious answers...and 25 times bs, and the arrogance of the way people in here write to eachother is f..up
Some retard started writing shit about a good guy and sniper in ukr, like he knew him and when I thought about it and read it a few times I realized it is just some sad ass manboy who don't know what he is talking about ...I don't use any forums besides this and maybe it is like this everywhere, but ....still fucking dissapoonting, when u can see that there is really clever guys in here, but they just use the knowledge to make others look stupid ...

I don’t know what the magnification was on his scope, but that’s a pretty good image for nearly 2 miles away. Every war needs a hero to keep it going.
If you pay attention the swirl enters from the bottom of the scope….

Rookie mistake

I get that ..i do, but i really really thought that I found a cool place whit a lot of knowledge in here when I made a profile, but i just seems like a forum where alot of "insta soldiers" tell everybody else how bad they are, because they don't know ..what ever ...
I have only posted 1 question in here, and i got mayby 2-3 serious answers...and 25 times bs, and the arrogance of the way people in here write to eachother is f..up
Some retard started writing shit about a good guy and sniper in ukr, like he knew him and when I thought about it and read it a few times I realized it is just some sad ass manboy who don't know what he is talking about ...I don't use any forums besides this and maybe it is like this everywhere, but ....still fucking dissapoonting, when u can see that there is really clever guys in here, but they just use the knowledge to make others look stupid ...
Bro, you need to understand what the Bear Pit is before you bust in here with your white horse dressed in armor. I am saddened by what (((they))) have done to your country, to my country. But what you have here are a group of the best people on the planet that are sick of the lies. We are so full up of shit that this is our blow off area. If you don’t understand that, take your ass out to boomer central. Maybe it is a language and culture barrier, but my fucking government is busy raping us and sending money to your country all while ignoring our borders and corruption here. Fuck your government. Fuck Zelensky and his NWO ass. And fuck you.

Fuck Russia and Fuck Putin. Your color revolution happened in 2014, ours in 2020.

The day of the rake is coming. Our citizens outnumber our militiary 10:1.

Last edited:
People are sick of the lies. That’s why the response to this BS claim is what it is. Clearly it’s BS

Just fyi @Violent Babe

When Ukraine becomes “old news” and has no political gain for politicians in the US you will be forgotten. When China hits Taiwan the value of life will be determined by $$. Stockpiles are already running low

We stand with you
We feel for you
We don’t fall for BS
We shoot long range and understand it
We call people out

The aid will come to an end. Political gains will determine when. We know how to leave a country and watch it collapse before our eyes. Not our first rodeo.

Til then fight hard and take advantage of the political stage

Last edited:
You've come to the area of the forum which is literally dedicated to talking s*$t. There is always going to be nonsense. Tbh, you've probably actually done better in this thread than usual. At least there are a few guys explaining why the video cannot be real based on ballistics alone (unless it's done with some super hypersonic railgun that no-one knows exists). A theoretical 14.5mm projectile with a G7 BC of 1 moving at 4000fps still won't get to 2900 yards in under 2.5 seconds, let alone a small arms cartridge that actually exists.......

Maybe the guy that shot the jet down with a shotgun nailed this guy with some bird shot. Point is nothing but lies and propaganda is coming out of Ukraine .

This was mentioned in the big Ukraine thread, but since this is The Hide, a near record shot kinda deserves its own place.

ukraine-sniper-russian-soldier-world-record-02.jpg

Couple of Brit papers and the NY Post have picked up the tale.

Presented for your careful and considered analysis:

The supposed official Ukrainian source for this feat:

I don't speak Ukrainian, perhaps someone can translate.

Archived, just in case it disappears

Shockingly, some comments in the NY Post article are doubtful this shot actually took place as claimed! 😲

Who better to carefully analyze this skillful use of what was doubtless a Dragunov or perhaps the mighty 6.5 Kreedmorski, than the experienced practitioners of the art here?

If the story is true, that is an amazing shot. Honestly, I'm very doubtful about that.

I really like the foliage taped to the arm as an effective yet inexpensive conceal.

Sorry I didn't answer your question....i am not there to help anybody besides civilians... My question back..why the fuck are you not.. ?

U honestly think that there is guys there that come to support the government ??
400 dead kids ... That is more than enough reason for me
Bro, you need to understand what the Bear Pit is before you bust in here with your white horse dressed in armor. I am saddened by what (((they))) have done to your country, to my country. But what you have here are a group of the best people on the planet that are sick of the lies. We are so full up of shit that this is our blow of area. If you don’t understand that, take your ass out to boomer central. Maybe it is a language and culture barrier, but my fucking government is busy raping us and sending money to your country all while ignoring our borders and corruption here. Fuck your government. Fuck Zelensky and his NWO ass. And fuck you.

Fuck Russia and Fuck Putin. Your color revolution happened in 2014, ours in 2020.

The day of the rake is coming. Our citizens outnumber our militiary 10:1.
See boys like you are the reason trump ever got a seat 😂😂😂
And no...danish is not a city in Ukraine 😜
Wait....there is a PENGUIN on the table now!?

I'm in.
I knew that would get the juices floating 😜

You've come to the area of the forum which is literally dedicated to talking s*$t. There is always going to be nonsense. Tbh, you've probably actually done better in this thread than usual. At least there are a few guys explaining why the video cannot be real based on ballistics alone (unless it's done with some super hypersonic railgun that no-one knows exists). A theoretical 14.5mm projectile with a G7 BC of 1 moving at 4000fps still won't get to 2900 yards in under 2.5 seconds, let alone a small arms cartridge that actually exists.......
Oh shit then it is my bad ...i thought i was answering questions in my own tread, where I asked for some advise regarding bullet drop in cold weather ....i apologizes sorry

Oh shit then it is my bad ...i thought i was answering questions in my own tread, where I asked for some advise regarding bullet drop in cold weather ....i apologizes
Oh shit then it is my bad ...i thought i was answering questions in my own tread, where I asked for some advise regarding bullet drop in cold weather ....i apologizes sorry
But regarding the super shot by that sniper .....no f... Way

Well I googled danish babe and this is what I got. So welcome to the crowd.
1676563928377.jpeg

I'm still a novice at precision shooting, but looks to me like for such a long shot... bullet got there too fast.

Reactions: Violent Babe
I'm still a novice at precision shooting, but looks to me like for such a long shot... bullet got there too fast.
I have a night shot on scope cam 1425m and times says 3,1 sec ..but I don't know if it is accurate, meaning he might be hit in neck and not react to the hit before a sec later than it appears...

Got it ..and I made the mistake and answer u guys in ( what I thought ) my ove tread about cold and bullet drop...my appelogies ( ? I know wrong spelled )

Sorry I didn't answer your question....i am not there to help anybody besides civilians... My question back..why the fuck are you not.. ?

U honestly think that there is guys there that come to support the government ??
400 dead kids ... That is more than enough reason for me
Many of us did in the last 20 years our country was at war. Ukraine is not special, it is just the latest hashtag on twitter. Funny how people are acting like this war is somehow different. When I was in Afghanistan this last time, we were able to clear out taliban from Trek Nawa enough so that little girls were able to actually go to school without their mothers being crammed into tires and set on fire. So spare us the fucking pity party like this is some unique situation going on in Ukraine. Civilians are caught in the crossfire all over the world. It gets much, much worse than getting mortared or caught in collateral damage. Wait till they are actually being targeted for propaganda and fear tactics. Death is much better. The only reason anyone (governments) gives a shit right now is because of politics and business interests.

Funny how you bitch about the conditions, yet seem to be able to get on here quite frequently. Last shit hole I was in we didn't even have electricity or running water, let alone internet to get on forums to bullshit. I didn't even have a shower for 7 months, unless you count baby wipes and cooling off in a canal with human shit floating by because the animals(people) over there are about as stupid as a fucking cow.

Trust me on this...give it a few months and people will get tired of pretending like they care about Ukraine as well.

Ask me how I know...

Hey guys....perhaps we are being a bit too hasty and unfair....I mean, they could have used this, right? Def good for 1.68 miles, no?

fqughkzyf7201.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Violent Babe
I use the same heat sight as in this video.
I can tell you with great confidence that this is a lie.
In principle, this is why they cut off the video where the distance at which the shot is fired and the estimated bullet speed for a given temperature are indicated.
At the distance indicated in the video through the ARCHER sight, the full-length figure of a person will be visible but as a solid blur.

I use the same heat sight as in this video.
I can tell you with great confidence that this is a lie.
In principle, this is why they cut off the video where the distance at which the shot is fired and the estimated bullet speed for a given temperature are indicated.
At the distance indicated in the video through the ARCHER sight, the full-length figure of a person will be visible but as a solid blur.
If you could support yourself instead of stealing from the USA tax slave. That’d be great

Just people tired of finding welfare recipients.

Lol whining ? While you mofos whine for more
Money to steal cause you can’t protect your nation or your women on your own.
We can fight the Russians, we don’t have enough resources to destroy them.
In 1994, when we transferred nuclear warheads to the same Russians, when the United States asked for this in exchange for security guarantees, you did not object.
If we had nuclear weapons, no one would attack us.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and BurtG
In 1994, when we transferred nuclear warheads to the same Russians, when the United States asked for this in exchange for security guarantees, you did not object.
Who let the section 8 warriors in?

No shit. Your leaders suck NATO cock for money. How it that going for the commoners in your country? A purge if your government would do wonders fit your country. Now that the Middle East is ramping up, NATO probably doesn’t even give a fuck about Ukraine anymore. They will interact with whoever ends up in charge. Get started.

No shit. Your leaders suck NATO cock for money. How it that going for the commoners in your country? A purge if your government would do wonders fit your country. Now that the Middle East is ramping up, NATO probably doesn’t even give a fuck about Ukraine anymore. They will interact with whoever ends up in charge. Get started.
I understand that you live by the principle “I have my opinion and another is wrong”
Every idiot has his own point of view, even though it has no connection with reality.