• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Ukrainian sniper shoots Russian from '1.68 miles away' – the second-longest kill ever"

Do you believe this claimed shot?

• Seems legit.

• Maybe. A BIG maybe.

• Call me skeptical

• Doubtful

• Oh yah, that's a whopper

• Ghost of Kiev, part II

• Do not select this option

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't believe as many here think that might be real. Bullet would have had to maintain like 4000fps for the whole trip.

Clearly he was shooting a smart bullet from a gyro jet gun

The bullet hits the target at a certain distance and delivers enough energy to hit a living target.
But there are a lot of aspects that need to be calculated so that the calculated data coincides with the practical ones.
Namely, the initial speed of the bullet is its ballistic coefficient, whether the correct length of the bullet is selected for the rifling pitch. The direction of the target relative to the north and in which hemisphere of the globe the shooter is located. The difference in air density on the aiming line so that refraction does not shift the optical image of the target, the strength and direction of the wind not only near the ground, but also at a height where a bullet will be fired.
And it’s very unrealistic to make such a shot with a hit at such a distance. Maybe vision is present sometimes)))

simon-cowell-dumbfounded.gif

Just people tired of finding welfare recipients.

Lol whining ? While you mofos whine for more
Money to steal cause you can’t protect your nation or your women on your own.

Fuck off…. @UA SOF SNIPE

Saw that vid of your guys caught in a mine field and it seemed like every guy in the video became a statistic for prosthetic limbs - it was criminal because this shit should never have been allowed to happen. Judging by how quickly they self applied TQ they were good men with their physical health now wastefully thrown away.

I don’t fear Russia and it’s sub California economy. The fact they are having such a hard time with Ukraine indicates their lack of seriousness or lack of ability to threaten anything west of Russian borders - until the populations of Western Europe have been totally destroyed by the globalists and than if anything the Russians will come as liberators.

You are being played a fool but being in the basement of the Hoover building we both speak of delusions.

We can fight the Russians, we don’t have enough resources to destroy them.
In 1994, when we transferred nuclear warheads to the same Russians, when the United States asked for this in exchange for security guarantees, you did not object.
If we had nuclear weapons, no one would attack us.

But I bet you people argue that the Second Amendment is bad juju…..

No shit. Your leaders suck NATO cock for money. How it that going for the commoners in your country? A purge if your government would do wonders fit your country. Now that the Middle East is ramping up, NATO probably doesn’t even give a fuck about Ukraine anymore. They will interact with whoever ends up in charge. Get started.

Should read as follows…..

NATO doesn’t even give a fuck

Ya got any thermals ya want to sell ?

Probably…….look here is a pallet of them.

1699830844545.jpeg

One of 4 will go to the Ukraine. The other 75% will be sold to give the globalists for Dem kickbacks or to our enemies.

Your bros are the ones dying without apparent useful result. If you are not at risk I guess your point of view is probably different…
This dude has been here 3-4 weeks.

He has exceeded the typical Uke soldier life span by 300% - I’m guessing he is admin pogue.

If this dude is real God have mercy on my soul but realize it is only because I see the waste of life and want it stopped.

We can fight the Russians, we don’t have enough resources to destroy them.
In 1994, when we transferred nuclear warheads to the same Russians, when the United States asked for this in exchange for security guarantees, you did not object.
If we had nuclear weapons, no one would attack us.
da, is good ideas. Short angry man Zelensky destroy world in nuclear fireball. Teach Moskalis lesson. Slava Ukraini.

The bullet hits the target at a certain distance and delivers enough energy to hit a living target.
But there are a lot of aspects that need to be calculated so that the calculated data coincides with the practical ones.
Namely, the initial speed of the bullet is its ballistic coefficient, whether the correct length of the bullet is selected for the rifling pitch. The direction of the target relative to the north and in which hemisphere of the globe the shooter is located. The difference in air density on the aiming line so that refraction does not shift the optical image of the target, the strength and direction of the wind not only near the ground, but also at a height where a bullet will be fired.
And it’s very unrealistic to make such a shot with a hit at such a distance. Maybe vision is present sometimes)))
Really? You’re going to try to flex exterior ballistics on the number one forum on exterior ballistics on the internet?

4834DC77-805D-4812-ABC1-98C608C9F369.jpeg

Last edited:
Fuck off…. @UA SOF SNIPE

Saw that vid of your guys caught in a mine field and it seemed like every guy in the video became a statistic for prosthetic limbs - it was criminal because this shit should never have been allowed to happen. Judging by how quickly they self applied TQ they were good men with their physical health now wastefully thrown away.

I don’t fear Russia and it’s sub California economy. The fact they are having such a hard time with Ukraine indicates their lack of seriousness or lack of ability to threaten anything west of Russian borders - until the populations of Western Europe have been totally destroyed by the globalists and than if anything the Russians will come as liberators.

You are being played a fool but being in the basement of the Hoover building we both speak of delusions.
Man, why are they fooling me???
Uninvited people came to my land with weapons in their hands.
What would you do if you were me?

This dude has been here 3-4 weeks.

He has exceeded the typical Uke soldier life span by 300% - I’m guessing he is admin pogue.

If this dude is real God have mercy on my soul but realize it is only because I see the waste of life and want it stopped.
Man, I’ve been fighting Russia since way back in 2014.

Really? You’re going to try to flex exterior ballistics on the number one forum on exterior ballistics on the internet?

View attachment 8270724
Well, if you have knowledge of ballistics, let's talk.
What is your opinion, if the earth is thicker than air, a mirage goes where the refraction will see the aiming point relative to the target?

What is your opinion,
Your government failed to follow the Minsk Agreement. How about you do and leave those people alone? Your government is getting rich and they are letting you and your friends be sacrificed so they can fatten their bank account with Americans tax dollars.
How many more of your friends are you willing to watch die and be shredded by Russian artillery so politicians can get rich?
BTW, mirage doesn't affect mortars and artillery

Your government failed to follow the Minsk Agreement. How about you do and leave those people alone? Your government is getting rich and they are letting you and your friends be sacrificed so they can fatten their bank account with Americans tax dollars.
How many more of your friends are you willing to watch die and be shredded by Russian artillery so politicians can get rich?
You are repeating exactly the words of Russian propaganda.
Regarding the implementation of the Minsk agreements:
the village of Zolotoe 5 in the Donbass on October 28, 2019. The Ukrainian Armed Forces retreated from the position; in response, Russian troops entered the positions of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
SO WHAT OTHER AGREEMENTS HAS UKRAINE VIOLATED?

You have clearly revised the propaganda and are distant from reality.
Don't read Soviet newspapers before dinner, you'll lose your appetite.

The artillery of Russian pigs is crooked like a donkey's dick.
At the beginning of the invasion, these racks used the tactics of a fiery shaft, and significantly used up the resource of artillery barrels and ammunition.
Now these idiots are supplied with ammunition by North Korea)))

The bullet hits the target at a certain distance
Any certain distance ?
From 1 meter to 10,000 meters ?
and delivers enough energy to hit a living target.
But inanimate targets don't get hit because there isn't enough remaining energy ?
Yes, I calculated and left a reasonable margin for those calculations that calculate.
Namely, the initial speed of the bullet is its ballistic coefficient,
Comprende coefficient of ballistics much ?

Maybe vision is present sometimes)))
Or, maybe not.

You have clearly revised the propaganda and are distant from reality.
Don't read Soviet newspapers before dinner, you'll lose your appetite.
You're too funny.
Maybe some day you will look back and see what your politicians did. If you live long enough.
Z's wife went on a shopping binge in France and spent more money on shoes and hand bags than you will ever make in a lifetime. She did that while you and your friends are being left to die alone in some trench or field.
Who's refusing to negotiate for peace? They don't want peace because they are getting rich. Your politicians have been hoping that NATO will send troops so they can continue getting Americans tax dollars. When they run out of bodies to sacrifice is when they will negotiate.
So tell me who's being brainwashed by propaganda?

Any certain distance ?
From 1 meter to 10,000 meters ?

But inanimate targets don't get hit because there isn't enough remaining energy ?

Yes, I calculated and left a reasonable margin for those calculations that calculate.

Comprende coefficient of ballistics much ?

Or, maybe not.
Didn't anyone tell you to go fuck yourself today?
Then I'm the one who did it.

The artillery of Russian pigs is crooked like a donkey's dick.
At the beginning of the invasion, these racks used the tactics of a fiery shaft, and significantly used up the resource of artillery barrels and ammunition.
Now these idiots are supplied with ammunition by North Korea)))
How many Ukrainian boys are in a grave or missing body parts because of the Russians artillery?

You're too funny.
Maybe some day you will look back and see what your politicians did. If you live long enough.
Z's wife went on a shopping binge in France and spent more money on shoes and hand bags than you will ever make in a lifetime. She did that while you and your friends are being left to die alone in some trench or field.
Who's refusing to negotiate for peace? They don't want peace because they are getting rich. Your politicians have been hoping that NATO will send troops so they can continue getting Americans tax dollars. When they run out of bodies to sacrifice is when they will negotiate.
So tell me who's being brainwashed by propaganda?
I don't give a fuck about Zelensky and his wife.
I am fighting for my land, for my home and family.
I know that all politicians are fagots.
While we have a problem with the Russians, and if we remove Zelensky, they will not leave my land.
You will see that after the elections, the Russian plans will not change.

I don't give a fuck about Zelensky and his wife.
I am fighting for my land, for my home and family.
I know that all politicians are fagots.
While we have a problem with the Russians, and if we remove Zelensky, they will not leave my land.
You will see that after the elections, the Russian plans will not change.

I know for sure that it’s less than their pigs, that’s 100% sure.
Your land? Or the government's land?
Which of the disputed regions are you from?

This is why I have been fighting from Donetsk since 2014.
So you can pay taxes to the government of Ukraine instead of the Russian government?
How many times over the last few hundred years has that land been claimed by another government?
Government claims land to benefit the government not the people. That's why you should give a fuck about Z's wife living a lavish lifestyle while you are eating scraps in a trench while your friends are dieing all around you. What hardships are your politicians suffering while you fight for their land?
You are brainwashed by patriotism to Ukraine.

So you can pay taxes to the government of Ukraine instead of the Russian government?
How many times over the last few hundred years has that land been claimed by another government?
Government claims land to benefit the government not the people. That's why you should give a fuck about Z's wife living a lavish lifestyle while you are eating scraps in a trench while your friends are dieing all around you. What hardships are your politicians suffering while you fight for their land?
You are brainwashed by patriotism to Ukraine.
Don’t half the people in Ukraine live in Poland?

Well, if you have knowledge of ballistics, let's talk.
What is your opinion, if the earth is thicker than air, a mirage goes where the refraction will see the aiming point relative to the target?

Ok. I made you a convenient post in the proper forum. School us master of gibberish, I mean ballistics.

So why the fuck did you give us security guarantees in 1994 in exchange for transferring our nuclear warheads to Russia????
Contracts must be fulfilled.
The very same reason every government wants it's population unarmed.
IT MAKES YOU DEPENDANT!!!!
Your election was fake and a puppet government was installed. They fucked you. Now go be a good boy and catch a Russian shell for the rich politician.

The very same reason every government wants it's population unarmed.
IT MAKES YOU DEPENDANT!!!!
Your election was fake and a puppet government was installed. They fucked you. Now go be a good boy and catch a Russian shell for the rich politician.
I don’t understand what you just wrote about, but I realized that again some quotes from the Russian propaganda machine.
I’m dying that you don’t care what’s going on all over the world when your own ass is sitting warm.