• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US Government "noble" lies

😂 David Allan Coe underground reference. Nice!!
Went to a concert outside of Downsville La once. Hell on earth that day !! 100 degree , 90 % humidity. 👎
David Alan was a minute in his first song , someone yelled something to him …and he launched into the crowd fists swinging 🙈 Security provided by the Outlaws MC.
Long , Hot day

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
outlaws were bad. they were big in hillsborough co FL in 70s. think they started out there? had a patient there at TGH from a big shootout they had with hillsborough co SO.

outlaws were bad. they were big in hillsborough co FL in 70s. think they started out there? had a patient there at TGH from a big shootout they had with hillsborough co SO.
They were rough acting that day. Wasn’t the last I saw of them it turned out.

Was in Texarkana that night and pulled in a gas station and HAD to roll a deuce bad 💩. No sooner than I dropped shorts ,sounded like a thunderstorm pulling in.
Knock Knock ✊🏻 ……I’ll be out in a second !! I say. KNOCK KNOCK. …i opened the door and there were LOTS of Outlaws parked everywhere. Walking back to my VW I nodded my head to a few , they did back. Almost at my car , I said hello to the last two I saw. then …
One said “ Fuck You “ , the other laughed and jumped a little behind me ... Got in my seat reached for and slid my Dads US Property Colt 45 he carried in WW ll (circa 1917),
under a towel on my lap. Cock and Locked of course. I never lost eye contact with him. Thought he wasn’t finished with me , sure glad they/he was 🥴

Reactions: 96coal449
Pearl Harbor was a surprise.
We didn't know about the Holocaust.
North Korea was the aggressor.
The Soviets were the aggressors in Cuba; our blockade and nuclear missiles in Turkey (still there and likely beyond our ability to remove them) had nothing to do with it.
The JFK assassination was solely due to Oswald.
We were attacked without provocation in the Gulf of Tonkin.
MLK was killed by a racist, not because he was starting to take on poverty.
The repeal of Glass-Steagall was good.
9/11 was not an intelligence failure, deliberately or negligently.
The Saudis were not behind 9/11.
Afghanistan/Iraq was not for the benefit of Halliburton.
Libya was not because Gaddafi was setting up a pan-African finance system (granted he was a terror sponsor).
The Dodd-Frank Act fixed everything that the repeal of Glass-Steagall broke.
Chris Stevens was not CIA and he and his colleagues were not abandoned.
Masks don't work.
The COVID vaccines are safe and effective.
FISA, The Patriot Act, and the Freedom Act are for our benefit.

Please add whatever I missed.
If you’re a Veteran with PTSD , and fireworks freak you out , there are signs you can put on your lawn so people will understand. 😂 That would protect you from being red flagged.

Chicago Federal Reserve President Austan Goolsbee said Friday he’s confident inflation can be tamed without a recession, even with additional interest rate increases likely. Speaking to CNBC following the release of the June nonfarm payrolls report, he said the ongoing job growth is part of the Fed’s “golden path” toward restoring price stability without taking the economy

Nice lie.
Of course it's across the LSM networks.

🖕 the establishment.

^^^^^^^
Yup.
Bunch of them lived less than a half mile from our house.

The numbers are "fictitious".

Inflation fell to its lowest annual rate in more than two years during June, the product both of some deceleration in costs and easy comparisons against a time when price increases were running at a more than 40-year high.
The consumer price index, which measures inflation, increased 3% from a year ago, which is the lowest level since March 2021. On a monthly basis, the index, which measures a broad swath of prices for goods and services, rose 0.2%.
That compared with Dow Jones estimates for respective increases of 3.1% and 0.3%.

Well we already knew this. Some of us were screaming exactly where it came from the day the news broke. But you know, media and shit.

The majority of people on medicaid are not working. More smoke and mirrors from this administration:

Not a government lie but.. A photo is worth a thousand words.

Reactions: camocorvette
The game the Government is playing is called "Comparing Apples to Oranges".... Their Apples to our Oranges. Government continues to write blank checks for everything from student loans to Ukraine. "We the People" don't have that luxury while living on a fixed income or working a dead end job.

Looking ahead: "Overall, the sharp rise in sentiment was largely attributable to the continued slowdown in inflation along with stability in labor markets," said Joanne Hsu, director of the survey. "However, sentiment for lower-income consumers fell."

WASHINGTON — Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen praised a new initiative by the IRS that she said will reduce the federal deficit by $2.6 trillion over the next 10 years — an extension of the Biden administration’s pledged $1 trillion in deficit reduction from the Inflation Reduction Act.
The agency’s new “paperless processing” program will help reduce the burden of processing the 200 million paper documents received each year at a cost of around $40 million annually in storage costs by allowing customers to digitally submit documents to the IRS.

:ROFLMAO:

The food pyramid is a great way to maintain a healthy diet
You need a tetanus shot
Oppenheimer is totally a true story and chain reaction theory works in practice.
Nuclear weapons are as dangerous as they say and they decided to tell us about them - not because of the widespread fear it causes, but because we deserve to know (we don't deserve to know about HAARP, DEW, rail guns, chain guns, Rods of God, and any kinetic weapons)
Nuclear bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and there wasn't any nuclear fallout because science
Jet fuel can reach a temperature high enough to melt steel, but only on Tuesday's in September
Nelson Mandela was a saviour and not a terrorist. The women and children his group bombed had it coming because they were white
South Africa was stolen by white people...even though the first of the Bantu tribes did not arrive until well over 100 years after the country was established
Cell mediated and humoral immunity are not viable adaptive immune responses
We should definitely put Covid patients on vents
"Herd immunity"? Never heard of it...
Germany was the aggressor in WW2
Usury is a great idea, guys!

**I choose to leave out most of the "noble lies" about Germany/WW2 until I understand this community better"
Do you want us to explain this community so you will have a better understanding ?
;)

The food pyramid is a great way to maintain a healthy diet
You need a tetanus shot
Oppenheimer is totally a true story and chain reaction theory works in practice.
Nuclear weapons are as dangerous as they say and they decided to tell us about them - not because of the widespread fear it causes, but because we deserve to know (we don't deserve to know about HAARP, DEW, rail guns, chain guns, Rods of God, and any kinetic weapons)
Nuclear bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and there wasn't any nuclear fallout because science
Jet fuel can reach a temperature high enough to melt steel, but only on Tuesday's in September
Nelson Mandela was a saviour and not a terrorist. The women and children his group bombed had it coming because they were white
South Africa was stolen by white people...even though the first of the Bantu tribes did not arrive until well over 100 years after the country was established
Cell mediated and humoral immunity are not viable adaptive immune responses
We should definitely put Covid patients on vents
"Herd immunity"? Never heard of it...
Germany was the aggressor in WW2
Usury is a great idea, guys!

**I choose to leave out most of the "noble lies" about Germany/WW2 until I understand this community better"
Nice bot

EA933F4A-03CD-48B3-AEB5-9C293BA6AD13.jpeg

And people wonder why the self driving cars kill people. There is a song about "Old Friends"... When they can program AI to suddenly become an old friend, then I will worry.

The theory is worse than that, AI will eventually create a dead Internet, where every search and query you give it will be tailored to you with only approved history and answers, You can converse with people that are literally dead, because AI will be able to replicate their posting patterns and mannerisms. AI can virtually create a personalized Truman Show for everyone. And you will never know.

Yellen has spread so many lies that she now believes her own lies.
WASHINGTON — Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen on Monday said the Inflation Reduction Act, the 2022 law that spurred major investments in infrastructure, manufacturing and climate goals, has propelled the U.S. economic recovery.
“Over the past year, our task has been to transition the economy from rapid recovery to stable growth,” Yellen said. “Our path so far shows that we are on the right track, even as we remain vigilant about potential challenges and uncertainties.”
:poop:

Every fire season, after major fires are burning. this memo shows up.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – The Bureau of Land Management is taking an ambitious and coordinated approach to accelerate fuels reduction projects on public lands with high wildfire risk throughout California and northwest Nevada. Today’s signing of the Statewide Wildland-Urban Interface Fuels Treatment Programmatic Environmental Assessment will streamline plans to protect communities, reduce wildfire risk and improve forest health.
“This plan helps reduce the intensity, severity and spread of wildfire near communities that border public lands managed by the BLM,” said BLM California State Director Karen E. Mouritsen. “Through partnerships with local and state agencies we will prioritize and coordinate fuels treatments to protect people, property and vital infrastructure.”
Under this plan, fuels treatment projects will be coordinated across land ownerships to provide the best results for communities, creating a landscape-level network of strategic fuels treatments and breaks within the wildland-urban interface.

Reactions: 232593
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
If the FED Reserve could execute a soft landing... Why have they not done it already ?
The Federal Reserve is betting it can kill high inflation without killing off the current economic expansion, based on its latest forecast. Senior Fed officials believe they are on track to achieve a rare "soft landing" in which inflation is tamed by higher interest rates but a recession is avoided.25 mins ago

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Last week, American Greatness reporter Debra Heine reported a bombshell story that a “highly credible” CIA whistleblower has told the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence that the CIA “bribed” six of its analysts with significant financial incentives to change their initial conclusion that the COVID-19 pandemic originated from a biolab leak in Wuhan, China and to instead conclude that the virus emerged naturally.
This is the latest of a growing number of reports in recent years of politicized analysis by U.S. intelligence agencies that are not just undermining their credibility but may also be doing grave damage to U.S. national security.

Last week, American Greatness reporter Debra Heine reported a bombshell story that a “highly credible” CIA whistleblower has told the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence that the CIA “bribed” six of its analysts with significant financial incentives to change their initial conclusion that the COVID-19 pandemic originated from a biolab leak in Wuhan, China and to instead conclude that the virus emerged naturally.
This is the latest of a growing number of reports in recent years of politicized analysis by U.S. intelligence agencies that are not just undermining their credibility but may also be doing grave damage to U.S. national security.

I read that a few weeks back. That is telling about how much influence the CHICOMS now have over our government.

Dark times ahead

Don't worry, we are from the "Government".
From Q1 to Q3 2023, the percentage of CFOs saying government regulation is their biggest risk jumped from roughly 6% to 40%. In our Q2 survey, even amid signs that the Fed’s fight against inflation was making progress, inflation was cited by more CFOs (one-third) than any other factor as a top business risk (it was the same in Q1). This quarter, only 10% of CFOs cited inflation, while the 40% who pointed to regulation represented a more than doubling quarter over quarter.

Conspiracy Of Silence: "The Franklin Scandal" 1993 (FULL DOCUMENTARY)​

41,939 views Premiered Jul 20, 2022
The "Franklin scandal" broke in 1989 when children were apparently flown around the US to be abused by high-ranking officials. In late 1988, after the failure of the Franklin Community Federal Credit Union in Omaha, Nebraska, rumors started to spread that money from the union had been used to pay for child prostitution. Lurid claims about a child sex trafficking ring took hold.Businessmen, media personalities, lawmen and educators were among those implicated, as well as Lawrence E. King Jr., who headed the credit union and was an affiliate of the National Black Republican council, an affiliate of the Republican Party, the Washington Post reported at the time. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/archiv...)Some attempt to lump the Franklin scandal into the "Satanic Panic" and then act as if that is enough to discount the accusations. That is not enough. Not by a country mile. Importantly, this documentary (and many books about this) was not only capable of confirming many of the original accusations to be accurate, but was also able to turn up even more sources that no one had discovered before. The most unfortunate aspect is that no one was sufficiently punished for their wrongdoing. Some of them are actually no longer among the living, so justice in this world is impossible. The only way to do that is to get out the truth.This documentary is a chilling exposé of corporate corruption and government cover-ups. At the time, getting this story out in any unfiltered way was virtually impossible. Since that time, however, we have become aware of case after case after case with similar elements. Please watch this documentary, like, comment and share.CONTENT LICENSED FROM TIM TATE TO REALWOMEN/REALSTORIES. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT: [email protected]