• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes US Optics Article - Good Read

Bushmaster7

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2002
CONUS
There was a great article in the Summer 2009 Edition of Guns & Ammo Combat Tactics on the newstands now about US Optics. Entitled <span style="font-weight: bold">"Aiming To Be The Best"</span> the article is repleat with pics of John Williams III and some of the US Optics folks along with some good shots of the Brea manufacturing facility as well. Apologies if this was posted before but did not see it in recent search history. regards, Dale.

Re: US Optics Article - Good Read

I read that shortly before leaving California in a "Borders". Never heard of it. The old ladies sitting by me drinking coffee were talking about their upcoming breast lifts...hot stuff.

Thanks for the tip, just picked up 2 copies.

I am dying to know what upcoming projects they are doing R&D on!

There is even a pic of Becky in there.
laugh.gif
And you all thought she was just a pretty voice on the telephone.

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rafael</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the tip, just picked up 2 copies.

I am dying to know what upcoming projects they are doing R&D on! </div></div>

DFP...maybe?
grin.gif

Sounds neat, I'll pick it up when I'm at the store today...

I have already passed it around to several guys I know. It helped push one over the edge into ordering his SN-4 so he can take it on Deployment

YES great article. Plus all the other threads on here, I want one REALLY bad. Its almost to the point of arousal every time I see on for sale.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark Hardin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YES great article. Plus all the other threads on here, I want one REALLY bad. Its almost to the point of arousal every time I see on for sale. </div></div>

I'm one month into the wait process on mine, I can't wait!